Tlaib says ‘Islamophobia’ among Dems may be why Omar was criticized by own party

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals
Please define 'Innocent' Muslims...

Do you consider vile Muslims who repeatedly engage in such vile anti-Semitic rhetoric / comments as to be publicly rebuked by their own party twice 'Innocent'?

The democrat diversity shit show is upon us. It's glorious to watch it unravel.
^ :cuckoo:

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals
Innocent Muslims such as?
Such as my co-workers/friends. Such as over 99% of the global Muslim polulation.
I know tons, but you knew I meant the ones facing "tyranny"......name me one that is being abused.
You don’t know any. You’ve heard of a few. The U.S. is currently invested in slaughtering Muslim civilians; a decades long practice. That’s abuse.
No I know Muslisms, you don't know me, so how can you judge? My dad is a professor, I was sad when one had to go back to Egypt in the 90s, really cool guy. He didn't want to go back, but that mean Bill Clinton...required him to have a visa.....what a racist, Others have stayed...I know Koreans, jews, Russians, Chinese, tons of people......man you really believe the talking points....sad

Republicans? How did that get in the conversation. The democrats are the ones having a tough time 'splaining
the political democrat muslims to their constituents.
He cant explain it, so he has to go to the boogeyman.......He defends racists, then calls republicans racist.....typical lefty....cant wait to hear the story about the great Muslim Switch!!!!!

The Dems have chosen to make Islam their pet constituent victim religion. That's fine, that's up to them. That's politics.

But given that religion's very recent history with women and gays, among other things, holy crap, the hypocrisy that requires is simply breathtaking.

Such as my co-workers/friends. Such as over 99% of the global Muslim polulation.
I know tons, but you knew I meant the ones facing "tyranny"......name me one that is being abused.
You don’t know any. You’ve heard of a few. The U.S. is currently invested in slaughtering Muslim civilians; a decades long practice. That’s abuse.
No I know Muslisms, you don't know me, so how can you judge? My dad is a professor, I was sad when one had to go back to Egypt in the 90s, really cool guy. He didn't want to go back, but that mean Bill Clinton...required him to have a visa.....what a racist
I wouldn’t be surprised if you knew and were in league with guilty Muslim terrorists. Of course, that’s a tiny fraction of them.

No I know Muslisms, you don't know me, so how can you judge? My dad is a professor, I was sad when one had to go back to Egypt in the 90s, really cool guy. He didn't want to go back, but that mean Bill Clinton...required him to have a visa.....what a racist
I wouldn’t be surprised if you knew and were in league with guilty Muslim terrorists. Of course, that’s a tiny fraction of them.
No there are moderate Muslims.......I never said there weren't......but I do laugh at Muslims being attacked......it's not nearly as man as wearing MAGA hats.....so I'm not concerned, but Talib and Omar are not moderate........they have hate in their hearts........Talib is even worse.......calling a black person a prop....what a complete piece of shit.

The Dems have chosen to make Islam their pet constituent victim religion. That's fine, that's up to them. That's politics.

But given that religion's very recent history with women and gays, among other things, holy crap, the hypocrisy that requires is simply breathtaking.
BINGO, because it's obvious......democrats don't care about people...all these causes they have are phoney....because when it nets money or power they will drop them at a hat...people are just numbers and objects to be manipulated for their "greater good" where they have the power and control our lives and they like the communist system, because they will be the rich and we all will be the suffering peasants......but only a few make it out......they haven't learned from the French to Venzuela...........but they are betting their lives, they'll be in the top 0.0001% to have a life of luxury

Do you consider vile Muslims who repeatedly engage in such vile anti-Semitic rhetoric / comments as to be publicly rebuked by their own party twice 'Innocent'?

How are you liking the Muslims now that they have similar vision for Jews as Hitler?

It's pretty fucking obvious that Islamophobia is what the Republican party is about.

You see it all over this board and all over right wing media...especially the media arms of the Trump Admin...Fox

How are you liking the Muslims now that they have similar vision for Jews as Hitler?
What a shocking comment!

You lame ass snowflake :itsok:

What a shocking comment!

Brilliant response Blackfag.

What a shocking comment!

Okay, you scared widdle snowfwake

What a shocking comment!

Do you ever produce beyond 60 IQ content?

It's pretty fucking obvious that Islamophobia is what the Republican party is about.

You see it all over this board and all over right wing media...especially the media arms of the Trump Admin...Fox
I repeat

Criticizing Israel or even the Jewish lobby's influence on Congress is not anti-Semitic.

Criticizing the only mostly Jewish state is in fact antisemitism. Since it is the safest place in the Middle East for a Moslem woman. Damn we have stupid people posting on these boards.

What a shocking comment!

You’ve determined a representative is like Hitler because they criticized a foreign government. You are mentally retarded and my conscience won’t let me mock you further.

Criticizing Israel or even the Jewish lobby's influence on Congress is not anti-Semitic.

Criticizing the only mostly Jewish state is in fact antisemitism. Since it is the safest place in the Middle East for a Moslem woman. Damn we have stupid people posting on these boards.
^ the irony

What a shocking comment!

You’ve determined a representative is like Hitler because they criticized a foreign government. You are mentally retarded and my conscience won’t let me mock you further.

BlackFlag is right. Israel is an evil country. They kill gays, they treat women like property, they kill for Apostasy, they commit endless acts of terror vs the West, their government is a Dictatorship. These no good and dirty Jews. Tlaib and Omar just want to finish what Hitler started. Herr Lesh and Herr BlackFlag are on board. Who is next? Let’s get rid of these greedy and pesky Jews. All 16 mil of them control the world of 7+ billion

Forum List

Back