Tlaib says ‘Islamophobia’ among Dems may be why Omar was criticized by own party

Please define 'Innocent' Muslims...

The thousands and thousands that were of cheering in Jersey City on 9-11 that Trumpybear saw, on TV.
Now now , let's not try to hijack the thread and distract from the fact than one of the DNC's new 'rock star' female Muslim glace ceiling breakers just called her own party a bunch of 'Islamaphobes'....

Could be an allegory. See those thousands of scary Muslims whom Trump imagined were cheering at the wanton destruction that day, simply don't exist. It was a malicious lie meant to denigrate all Arab looking people and instill fear of them in Americans.

Or I might just be a smart-ass.......

"innocent muslims"...just like "innocent christians"........two sides of the same patriarchal coin.
Actually those are just undefined labels and the rantings of 'extremists'...or the ignorant.

A Muslim who continuously engages in anti-Semitic language so vile that it draws the public rebuke of her own party twice in less that 3 months in office can hardly be called 'Innocent' unless the term 'innocent' is defined.

Yes, she may be 'innocent' of pedophilia, bank robbery, etc....but that is not what this thread is talking about.

Tlaib openly supports terrorist organizations and follows Anti-Semites on-line...until she gets busted by the media. That is hardly 'Innocent' behavior.

The thousands and thousands that were of cheering in Jersey City on 9-11 that Trumpybear saw, on TV.
Now now , let's not try to hijack the thread and distract from the fact than one of the DNC's new 'rock star' female Muslim glace ceiling breakers just called her own party a bunch of 'Islamaphobes'....

Could be an allegory. See those thousands of scary Muslims whom Trump imagined were cheering at the wanton destruction that day, simply don't exist. It was a malicious lie meant to denigrate all Arab looking people and instill fear of them in Americans.

'Allegory'? Bwuhahahaha.......

If you think Islamists EVERYWHERE did not celebrate on 9/11/01 then you are nuts. I can not say what the president claimed to see on that day. Me, personally, I saw Muslims in the country I was in at the time celebrating.

Remember the 1st 'Illegal march'? Thousands of illegals across the country were celebrating, taking off, and marching - holding up signs that said things like 'F U USA' in a demonstration sticking it to Americans. (They decided to hold a 2nd march because they realized the 1st march declaring 'F U' to Americans while being here illegally was not that smart....) My point is that if illegals were stupid enough and hated this country enough to do that while being in this country illegally, I have no doubt that there were Muslims here who hate this country so much they celebrated 9/11.

My not doubting this, however, is not proof of what Trump did or did not see. As I said, I speak for me and no one else.

Somebiotch huh? No No. Trumpybear said he saw it on TV. It must be real. I mean ..... TV for Chryst sakes.
He might be mistaken. Several of the news agencies did televise scenes from other Muslim countries where they most certainly celebrated 9/11/01.

A Muslim who continuously engages in anti-Semitic language

What was this god aweful anti-Semitic language that she used?
So you are trying to debate something form a position of ignorance?! Why don't you go Google it. Google why her party rebuked Omar TWICE now. When you are back up to speed on what went on / what is going on, get back to me and we'll talk.

Then go away, winger.
Sorry, I don't listen to reality deniers. The fact that you use a tactic where you try to attack the site and not what is being reported is moronic and not my problem. Don't let me stop you from running to your 'safe zone', snowflake.

:p

Don't give me that bullshit. Your 'safe zone' is fake news sites like Breitbart because they confirm your bias.

If you think Islamists EVERYWHERE did not celebrate on 9/11/01 then you are nuts. I can not say what the president claimed to see on that day. Me, personally, I saw Muslims in the country I was in at the time celebrating.

Remember the 1st 'Illegal march'? Thousands of illegals across the country were celebrating, taking off, and marching - holding up signs that said things like 'F U USA' in a demonstration sticking it to Americans. (They decided to hold a 2nd march because they realized the 1st march declaring 'F U' to Americans while being here illegally was not that smart....) My point is that if illegals were stupid enough and hated this country enough to do that while being in this country illegally, I have no doubt that there were Muslims here who hate this country so much they celebrated 9/11.

My not doubting this, however, is not proof of what Trump did or did not see. As I said, I speak for me and no one else.
Ya mean like the candle light marches and vigils in the streets of Tehran in SUPPORT of the victims of 9/11?

Stop lying

I can't help if if you can't remember all the lies the man has told.

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." the he claimed there were a lot of Muslims over there is Jersey.

He double downed on the lie a few days later by claiming he saw it on TV.

It's just what he does.

Muslim walking diseases are ALWAYS such victims, aren't they? Don't they ever get tired of their own grievance-mongering over nothing? What am I saying, of course they don't. And it's one of the many loathsome muslim habits that liberals have picked up in their diet of Islamic semen.

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals

Do you consider vile Muslims who repeatedly engage in such vile anti-Semitic rhetoric / comments as to be publicly rebuked by their own party twice 'Innocent'?

The democrat diversity shit show is upon us. It's glorious to watch it unravel.

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals
Innocent Muslims such as?
Such as my co-workers/friends. Such as over 99% of the global Muslim polulation.
I know tons, but you knew I meant the ones facing "tyranny"......name me one that is being abused.
You don’t know any. You’ve heard of a few. The U.S. is currently invested in slaughtering Muslim civilians; a decades long practice. That’s abuse.

Forum List

Back