Tlaib says ‘Islamophobia’ among Dems may be why Omar was criticized by own party

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals
Please define 'Innocent' Muslims...

Do you consider vile Muslims who repeatedly engage in such vile anti-Semitic rhetoric / comments as to be publicly rebuked by their own party twice 'Innocent'?

Criticizing Israel or even the Jewish lobby's influence on Congress is not anti-Semitic.

Criticizing the only mostly Jewish state is in fact antisemitism. Since it is the safest place in the Middle East for a Moslem woman. Damn we have stupid people posting on these boards.
^ the irony

Oh no there is no irony. You are in fact an idiot and prove it with each and every post.

Innocent Muslims should be defended from republican tyranny, but it can’t be forgotten they share the same beliefs zealous evangelicals

Do you consider vile Muslims who repeatedly engage in such vile anti-Semitic rhetoric / comments as to be publicly rebuked by their own party twice 'Innocent'?

Criticizing Israel or even the Jewish lobby's influence on Congress is not anti-Semitic.

Criticizing the only mostly Jewish state is in fact antisemitism. Since it is the safest place in the Middle East for a Moslem woman. Damn we have stupid people posting on these boards.
^ the irony

Oh no there is no irony. You are in fact an idiot and prove it with each and every post.
Again with the irony

Brilliant response Blackfag.
Okay, you scared widdle snowfwake

Do you ever produce beyond 60 IQ content?
You’ve determined a representative is like Hitler because they criticized a foreign government. You are mentally retarded and my conscience won’t let me mock you further.

BlackFlag is right. Israel is an evil country. They kill gays, they treat women like property, they kill for Apostasy, they commit endless acts of terror vs the West, their government is a Dictatorship. These no good and dirty Jews. Tlaib and Omar just want to finish what Hitler started. Herr Lesh and Herr BlackFlag are on board. Who is next? Let’s get rid of these greedy and pesky Jews. All 16 mil of them control the world of 7+ billion
I didn’t mean to trigger you, snowflake. Get back in the fetal position, you’ll be okay

Triggered? I am agreeing with you? What’s the matter? Don’t have the balls to admit you agree 100% with that post? Snowflake.

^ the irony

Again with the irony

You don’t know what the word means. Maybe if you received that pesky GED you would. Let’s test you. Name one Mostly Moslem country that is not either a humanitarian, military or economic disaster. I ll Patiently wait as you Google what some of these words mean.

Okay, you scared widdle snowfwake

You’ve determined a representative is like Hitler because they criticized a foreign government. You are mentally retarded and my conscience won’t let me mock you further.

BlackFlag is right. Israel is an evil country. They kill gays, they treat women like property, they kill for Apostasy, they commit endless acts of terror vs the West, their government is a Dictatorship. These no good and dirty Jews. Tlaib and Omar just want to finish what Hitler started. Herr Lesh and Herr BlackFlag are on board. Who is next? Let’s get rid of these greedy and pesky Jews. All 16 mil of them control the world of 7+ billion
I didn’t mean to trigger you, snowflake. Get back in the fetal position, you’ll be okay

Triggered? I am agreeing with you? What’s the matter? Don’t have the balls to admit you agree 100% with that post? Snowflake.
Your comment was endlessly stupid, and I disagree with all of it. It was so whiny and over the top, I have to assume you’re a scared teenage girl that loves drama.

Your comment was endlessly stupid, and I disagree with all of it. It was so whiny and over the top, I have to assume you’re a scared teenage girl that loves drama.

It was meant to show you how you sound with each and every stupid post. But it went over your empty head. Not a surprise. Educate yourself or keep making a fool of yourself here. Your call. And I know I am not the only one who thinks you’re a mental midget.

A Muslim who continuously engages in anti-Semitic language

What was this god aweful anti-Semitic language that she used?

“Israel has hypnotized the world”. She stated Israel used “Benjamins” to bribe Americans. Old antisemite adages that Jews are evil and greedy. Your dog is smarter than you.

I see. So is that all she said? It sounds like you've pigeonholes her words, very few words at that, into some very stereotypical canards.

You don't think lobbyist groups in DC use money to barter for influence?

That dog don't hunt.

“Israel has hypnotized the world”. She stated Israel used “Benjamins” to bribe Americans. Old antisemite adages that Jews are evil and greedy. Your dog is smarter than you.

I see. So is that all she said? It sounds like you've pigeonholes her words, very few words at that, into some very stereotypical canards.

That dog don't hunt.

So now she is a lobbyist group. If a congresswoman said that Africa has hypnotized the world and that blacks manipulate people you would state otherwise so stop playing coy or stupid. Not sure what you’re playing. Do share. Or embrace your Jew hatred. At least be honest.

It was meant to show you how you sound with each and every stupid post. But it went over your empty head. Not a surprise. Educate yourself or keep making a fool of yourself here. Your call. And I know I am not the only one who thinks you’re a mental midget.
Whatever was meant, I came out thinking you’re still anretard

You thought? First mistake. Don’t do that. Never ends well for you. Dumbass.

That dog don't hunt.

So now she is a lobbyist group. If a congresswoman said that Africa has hypnotized the world and that blacks manipulate people you would state otherwise so stop playing coy or stupid. Not sure what you’re playing. Do share. Or embrace your Jew hatred. At least be honest.

“Israel has hypnotized the world”? Wasn't that part of a tweet from 2012 during the attack on Gaza? Got any clues as to what she was specifically talking about or do you want to stick with that old pigeonhole.

Cash = Benny's = Influence. Or is there some devilish code here that I'm missing?

Damn every post of yours is over the top ironic

'Appearing on Showtime’s The Circus Sunday, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said Islamophobia played a role in the Democrat Party’s failed attempt to rebuke Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) recent antisemitic remarks.'

According to Tlaib, it is not D-Omar and her continuous extremely anti-Semitic comments that are the problem. It's the fact that the Democratic party is a bunch of Ismaphobes, and the US is struggling with Islamaphobia.

:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush: Don't let Nancy Pelosi hear you say this, Tlaib....you are just asking for a broad generalized condemnation of the practice of overall hurtfully misreading / misunderstanding people across the US in response to your remarks.

:p

Rashida Tlaib: 'Islamophobia Is Very Much Among the Democratic Party'

This is what muslims do to suppress speech and prevent anyone challenging them

I cannot wait until a Congressional Muzzie
Caucus appears as an arm of the Democrap Party and really rips the Democrats a new asshole!

:alirulz:

:auiqs.jpg: Somebody with the spelling intellect that you possess shouldn't be calling anyone a retard. just an observation

That dog don't hunt.

“Israel has hypnotized the world”? Wasn't that part of a tweet from 2012 during the attack on Gaza? Got any clues as to what she was specifically talking about or do you want to stick with that old pigeonhole.

Cash = Benny's = Influence. Or is there some devilish code here that I'm missing?

You see what you want to see. You’re not a Jew. Even people in her own party see the antisemitism.

Damn every post of yours is over the top ironic

Damn. You still don’t know what the word means.

:auiqs.jpg: Somebody with the spelling intellect that you possess shouldn't be calling anyone a retard. just an observation
Oh because the “n” is right next to the space bar on an iPhone? 1st class mod right here, folks :rolleyes:

I am glad you finally came out. Bravo. Are you identifying as a man or a woman today? Herr BlackFlag.

Oh because the “n” is right next to the space bar on an iPhone? 1st class mod right here, folks :rolleyes:
Sorry, it was the irony of your post, I just couldn't resist going after a troll post.

Forum List

Back