Titanic was an inside job

What you Titanic is Truly Sinkable (or TITS for short) morons take for granted is that it was regular ice... Yeah. IN SPRING! IN THE ATLANTIC. And it just came out of nowhere.

Right, whatever. You TITS are all the same. Recent studies have indicated that there was residue of metal and protien found on that iceberg that clearly shows it wasn't pure ice. And don't give me that shit that somehow the metal came from the ship that hit it or that a fish supplied the protien.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES MAN!!!!​

The researcher Sven Jhones from Norway did a study that has been suppressed by the MSM which clearly shows the Titanic couldn't have possibly sank and actually docked in Charleston on the morning of April 13. Someday the truth will come out and you TITS will be twisted and squeezed.

White Star line got the hefty insurance payout and Irrepressible Ismay laughed all the way to the bank! They repainted the ship that was used to ferry supplies to the Nazis duing WWII (Prescott Bush was on board of course).

All in all, you TITS are a bunch of boobs.

:tongue: :tongue: :razz: :razz:

Because of his cowardice, in stepping into collapsible C after it was loaded with women passengers and before it was lowered...Ismay's life was ruined. He never became head of the company his father built. He and his wife pretty much retired from live after that and no one was allowed to discuss the Titanic in his presence. His wife later admitted that the sinking of the Titanic had ruined their lives.

Pretty bad planning if it was on purpose, wasn't it?

Ismays life was ruined because he wired his own ship with thermite in a dry run for 9-11

I think the ship was not very well occupied and they found asbestos in the upper compartments and instead of paying the mere pennies to remove it and sail the ship for 40-50 years, he sank it on its maiden voyage.

Did you know that in the year before the ship sailed, it hadn't sailed at all????? Pretty fishy that Ismay would invest that much and build a ship that never sailed...huh... Dis-Info-Agents will never look at that angle.

Because of his cowardice, in stepping into collapsible C after it was loaded with women passengers and before it was lowered...Ismay's life was ruined. He never became head of the company his father built. He and his wife pretty much retired from live after that and no one was allowed to discuss the Titanic in his presence. His wife later admitted that the sinking of the Titanic had ruined their lives.

Pretty bad planning if it was on purpose, wasn't it?

Ismays life was ruined because he wired his own ship with thermite in a dry run for 9-11

I think the ship was not very well occupied and they found asbestos in the upper compartments and instead of paying the mere pennies to remove it and sail the ship for 40-50 years, he sank it on its maiden voyage.

Did you know that in the year before the ship sailed, it hadn't sailed at all????? Pretty fishy that Ismay would invest that much and build a ship that never sailed...huh... Dis-Info-Agents will never look at that angle.

Even more fishy...is why he would invest in a ship that isn't ice proof

The problem is that 's where your imagination takes over eots. The reports requiring furhter investigation are a far, far, FAR cry from proving or being evidence for an inside job.

theres plenty of evidence out there that proves it was an inside job,several videos that prove it beyond a fact but you Bush dupes only see what you want to see so you never watch them when their posted for you.:cuckoo:

The Titanic sank about 78 years before Bush became President. Pay attention!

Leonardo diCaprio sunk the Titanic.

Didn't you watch the movie?

D'uh...

I think its interesting psychology how rightwinger could not address the failures of both the 9/11 commission and the NIST report...and even though both these sources now say that their findings are in question and require further independent investigation.. he clings to the story he has accepted...and because he can not debate or accept these new facts his ego requires him to create this fantasy titanic thread to facilitate his denial and avoidance of the simply reality surrounding the 9/11 commission and NIST reports....fascinating

The problem is that 's where your imagination takes over eots. The reports requiring furhter investigation are a far, far, FAR cry from proving or being evidence for an inside job.

That is how conspiracies work. Somewhere, something can not be immediately explained 100 % (probably because humans by nature do not know how to explain EVERYTHING upon birth) and so that automatically means something fishy is going on. See it is like this:

"What? We have to actually investigate something?...WHOA, that means Bush did it!"

"What, the government doesn't have all the answers? Well, I guess Bush did it!"

“Wait, you mean it might take some time to put all the answers together? Oh well, Bush did it!"

“Hey, the government didn't get ALL the answers the first time they looked into it? Well, looks like Bush did it!"

“Wait a second, you mean because I can’t reproduce the same results with some chicken wire and charcoal lighter in my backyard? AH HA! I told you Bush did it!”

“Hey, I know this stoner kid that works at McDonald’s and he told me that he saw black helicopters landing on the roof of the WTC with guys dressed like ninjas carrying an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator!...Looks like Bush did it after all! (mean while President Bush is happy he got his Earth shattering KABOOM!)

Well, according to Rosie O'Donnell, it is the first time in history that ice ever cut through steel...

Well, according to Rosie O'Donnell, it is the first time in history that ice ever cut through steel...

And thats the point..
Even a 9-11 truther could tell you the temperature to melt steel. Ice is COLD

you see is is a lame attempt at a weak mined media controlled individual that has been programed to associate 9/11 truth with fat lesbian comedians instead of patriots.. 9/11 commission members.. NIST researchers and victims family's...and then actually thinks she is funny..or witty...it is so sad...

you see is is a lame attempt at a weak mined media controlled individual that has been programed to associate 9/11 truth with fat lesbian comedians instead of patriots.. 9/11 commission members.. NIST researchers and victims family's...and then actually thinks she is funny..or witty...it is so sad...

Wow...so, instead of attacking what I say, you are just going to attack me? I am beginning to feel important now. Wasn't it you that accused me of creating a "strawman"? Maybe you should go find the definition of "ad hominem".

Maybe nest time you attack me instead of what I say, I will return the favor...ass hole.

Wow...so, instead of attacking what I say, you are just going to attack me? I am beginning to feel important now. Wasn't it you that accused me of creating a "strawman"? Maybe you should go find the definition of "ad hominem".

Maybe nest time you attack me instead of what I say, I will return the favor...ass hole.

it is not an attack on you it is just the reality of the situation...the programing that makes you associate 9/11 truth with sasquatch DNA and lesbian comedians...is however an attack on you

it is not an attack on you it is just the reality of the situation...the programing that makes you associate 9/11 truth with sasquatch DNA and lesbian comedians...is however an attack on you

Do you by any chance...smoke pot?

it is not an attack on you it is just the reality of the situation...the programing that makes you associate 9/11 truth with Sasquatch DNA and lesbian comedians...is however an attack on you

do you by any chance..have no real understanding of the unanswered questions of 9/11 question....

it is not an attack on you it is just the reality of the situation...the programing that makes you associate 9/11 truth with Sasquatch DNA and lesbian comedians...is however an attack on you

do you by any chance..have no real understanding of the unanswered question of 9/11 question....

Actually, I do have an understanding of it. It just doesn't agree with your view of it and the fact that it drives you bat shit when someone doesn't agree with you makes you treat others like an asshole.

See, I don't care if you disagree with me. What I have a problem with is you attacking me personally and putting words in my mouth...and for some reason you can't seem to stay on topic. I am trying to figure out why that is...which is why I asked if you do drugs...

do you by any chance..have no real understanding of the unanswered question of 9/11 question....

Actually, I do have an understanding of it. It just doesn't agree with your view of it and the fact that it drives you bat shit when someone doesn't agree with you makes you treat others like an asshole.

See, I don't care if you disagree with me. What I have a problem with is you attacking me personally and putting words in my mouth...and for some reason you can't seem to stay on topic. I am trying to figure out why that is...which is why I asked if you do drugs...

stop pretending ...it is easy to claim you have an understanding of the questions and events of 9/11.. but when the only way you demonstrate it is with Rosie O'Donnell programed responses it becomes evident your claim is empty

stop pretending ...it is easy to claim you have an understanding of the questions and events of 9/11.. but when the only way you demonstrate it is with Rosie O'Donnell programed responses it becomes evident your claim is empty

Wait a minute...did Rosie or did she not make an ass out of herself on the subject? The answer, yes she did. Was it or was it not funny? Yes it was...so, because I choose to laugh at something that was funny as hell, that automatically means your conspiracy theory was right?

I don't even want to know what leap of logic that took to conclude...

Wait a minute...did Rosie or did she not make an ass out of herself on the subject? The answer, yes she did. Was it or was it not funny? Yes it was...so, because I choose to laugh at something that was funny as hell, that automatically means your conspiracy theory was right?

Rosie attempted to use her celebrity to bring attention to concerns and questions of the 9/11 family's .. first responders and professors and government research scientist that were otherwise ignored by mainstream media..and no i did not see the humor in it
and while it does not prove my theory right ..it definitely shows your ignorance

Rosie attempted to use her celebrity to bring attention to concerns and questions of the 9/11 family's .. first responders and professors and government research scientist that were otherwise ignored by mainstream media..and no i did not see the humor in it
and while it does not prove my theory right ..it definitely shows your ignorance

Actually Rosie tried to use her celebrity to simply take a shot at an administration she didn't like. The reason it was funny is because she was so fanatical about it that she wasn't able to form a coherent thought when she opened her mouth. To me, that is out right hilarious.

Actually Rosie tried to use her celebrity to simply take a shot at an administration she didn't like. The reason it was funny is because she was so fanatical about it that she wasn't able to form a coherent thought when she opened her mouth. To me, that is out right hilarious.

anyone with an understanding realizes this is beyond the illusion of left/right politics or the workings of one administration..and because the significance..of molten metal...free fall collapse and the complete ommission of building 7 from the commission report is lost on you ..does not mean it is not coherent

Are you taking offense on behalf of fat lesbians?

anyone with an understanding realizes this is beyond the illusion of left/right politics or the workings of one administration..and because the significance..of molten metal...free fall collapse and the complete ommission of building 7 from the commission report is lost on you ..does not mean it is not coherent

Look can find ice anywhere in the world that would cut through steel?

All of this side shit you bring up about Rosie and Lesbians and crap is just a smokescreen.

Answer the question, can ice cut through steel?

No. So it had to have been an inside job.

Thanks for coming. NEXT!!!!

Forum List

Back