Titanic was an inside job

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

:rofl:

Well, I can see one candidate for the stupidity prize! The Titanic is not the only ship to be sunk by an iceberg. The most recent was a cruise ship, 'The Explorer'

But sometime early yesterday, the Explorer, fondly known in the maritime world as “the little red ship,” quietly struck ice.
There were the alarms, then the captain’s voice on the public address system calling the 100 passengers and the crew of about 50 to the lecture hall, according to passengers’ accounts on the radio and others relayed from rescuers and the tour operator.
In the lecture hall, they were told that water was creeping in through a fist-size hole punched into the ship’s starboard. As it flooded the grinding engine room, the power failed. The ship ceased responding.
“We all got a little nervous when the ship began to list sharply, and the lifeboats still hadn’t been lowered,” John Cartwright, a Canadian, told CBC radio.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/24/world/americas/24ship.html?_r=1&pagewanted=1&th&emc=th

As for ice not being able to hole metal, I would suggest a marine engineer would know better than your goodself.

Graham Hockley, of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology, said: “The ship is relatively small compared with the potential size of an iceberg. The top of the iceberg may be 50 metres away but it may have a second false summit under the water. If the ship strikes a point on the iceberg at a right angle, the force can be concentrated into a small area and puncture the hull.”

Iceberg blamed as passengers flee holed ship in icy waters - Times Online

So much for your conspiracy theory. Pity you didn't do your homework!

Another dupe buying into the coverup and completely ignorant of the art of satire.

If other ships sunk because they hit icebergs it is an obvious attempt to coverup the sinking of the Titanic. Its easy to send a ship wired in a controlled demo to hit an iceberg and then say "look...an iceberg sunk my steel ship!"

Let me explain something to you....Unsinkable ships don't sink

Some people are so gullible!

Last edited:
Another dupe buying into the coverup and completely ignorant of the art of satire.

If other ships sunk because they hit icebergs it is an obvious attempt to coverup the sinking of the Titanic. Its easy to send a ship wired in a controlled demo to hit an iceberg and then say "look...an iceberg sunk my steel ship!"

You are forgetting all the people who said that they saw government agents carrying spools of copper wire around the deck and hulls of the ship. The only thing is most people on the left don't believe that because it is only the testimony of rich white people that we have to go on and we all know that rich white people are all evil and never tell the truth!

You are forgetting all the people who said that they saw government agents carrying spools of copper wire around the deck and hulls of the ship. The only thing is most people on the left don't believe that because it is only the testimony of rich white people that we have to go on and we all know that rich white people are all evil and never tell the truth!

You got that right!

If they had youtube back then it would have been exposed years ago

Titanic was a dryrun for 9-11. It was wired with thermite when it was being built. That is why it sank on its maiden voyage, they didn't want anyone to see the thermite.

The conveniently "rubbed" against an iceberg and then set off the thermite.

Only thermite could make it sink at freefall speeds

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I think its interesting psychology how rightwinger could not address the failures of both the 9/11 commission and the NIST report...and even though both these sources now say that their findings are in question and require further independent investigation.. he clings to the story he has accepted...and because he can not debate or accept these new facts his ego requires him to create this fantasy titanic thread to facilitate his denial and avoidance of the simply reality surrounding the 9/11 commission and NIST reports....fascinating

Last edited:
I personally claim responsibility in another life, my berg was too big for her.

I think its interesting psychology how rightwinger could not address the failures of both the 9/11 commission and the NIST report...and even though both these sources now say that their findings are in question and require further independent investigation.. he clings to the story he has accepted...and because he can not debate or accept these new facts his ego requires him to create this fantasy titanic thread to facilitate his denial and avoidance of the simply reality surrounding the 9/11 commission and NIST reports....fascinating

I'm sick of Paid Government Shills such as eots trying to cover up that Titanic was an inside job. It is obvious to this reader that someone is being paid to help coverup this travesty.

Titanic was a controlled demo and sank at freefall speeds...

A little ice had nothing to do with it

Ok, humor the gullible person here. Are you for real? Are there really people who think titanic was a conspiracy, or is this sarcasm?

Everyone with half a brain knows that ice could not sink an unsinkable ocean liner. Take a sword made out of metal and fight someone armed with an icycle...who is going to win?

If ice were so strong....how come they don't build ships out of ice?

Look at the witnesses who were onboard the Titanic....all mysteriously died
Even those who are still alive claim that they don't remember what happened because they were infants. Is someone buying their silence?

Science shows.....ice could not sink the Titanic

You really haven't ever seen an iceberg have you. It's like hitting a floating rock

The problem is that 's where your imagination takes over eots. The reports requiring furhter investigation are a far, far, FAR cry from proving or being evidence for an inside job.

What you Titanic is Truly Sinkable (or TITS for short) morons take for granted is that it was regular ice... Yeah. IN SPRING! IN THE ATLANTIC. And it just came out of nowhere.

Right, whatever. You TITS are all the same. Recent studies have indicated that there was residue of metal and protien found on that iceberg that clearly shows it wasn't pure ice. And don't give me that shit that somehow the metal came from the ship that hit it or that a fish supplied the protien.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES MAN!!!!​

The researcher Sven Jhones from Norway did a study that has been suppressed by the MSM which clearly shows the Titanic couldn't have possibly sank and actually docked in Charleston on the morning of April 13. Someday the truth will come out and you TITS will be twisted and squeezed.

White Star line got the hefty insurance payout and Irrepressible Ismay laughed all the way to the bank! They repainted the ship that was used to ferry supplies to the Nazis duing WWII (Prescott Bush was on board of course).

All in all, you TITS are a bunch of boobs.

:tongue: :tongue: :razz: :razz:

Ok, humor the gullible person here. Are you for real? Are there really people who think titanic was a conspiracy, or is this sarcasm?

Everyone with half a brain knows that ice could not sink an unsinkable ocean liner. Take a sword made out of metal and fight someone armed with an icycle...who is going to win?

If ice were so strong....how come they don't build ships out of ice?

Look at the witnesses who were onboard the Titanic....all mysteriously died
Even those who are still alive claim that they don't remember what happened because they were infants. Is someone buying their silence?

Science shows.....ice could not sink the Titanic

You really haven't ever seen an iceberg have you. It's like hitting a floating rock

For the satirically challenged...

How stupid are you?

Rocks don't float!!!

What you Titanic is Truly Sinkable (or TITS for short) morons take for granted is that it was regular ice... Yeah. IN SPRING! IN THE ATLANTIC. And it just came out of nowhere.

Right, whatever. You TITS are all the same. Recent studies have indicated that there was residue of metal and protien found on that iceberg that clearly shows it wasn't pure ice. And don't give me that shit that somehow the metal came from the ship that hit it or that a fish supplied the protien.

The researcher Sven Jhones from Norway did a study that has been suppressed by the MSM which clearly shows the Titanic couldn't have possibly sank and actually docked in Charleston on the morning of April 13. Someday the truth will come out and you TITS will be twisted and squeezed.

White Star line got the hefty insurance payout and Irrepressible Ismay laughed all the way to the bank! They repainted the ship that was used to ferry supplies to the Nazis duing WWII (Prescott Bush was on board of course).

Because of his cowardice, in stepping into collapsible C after it was loaded with women passengers and before it was lowered...Ismay's life was ruined. He never became head of the company his father built. He and his wife pretty much retired from live after that and no one was allowed to discuss the Titanic in his presence. His wife later admitted that the sinking of the Titanic had ruined their lives.

Pretty bad planning if it was on purpose, wasn't it?

The problem is that 's where your imagination takes over eots. The reports requiring furhter investigation are a far, far, FAR cry from proving or being evidence for an inside job.

theres plenty of evidence out there that proves it was an inside job,several videos that prove it beyond a fact but you Bush dupes only see what you want to see so you never watch them when their posted for you.:cuckoo:

Because of his cowardice, in stepping into collapsible C after it was loaded with women passengers and before it was lowered...Ismay's life was ruined. He never became head of the company his father built. He and his wife pretty much retired from live after that and no one was allowed to discuss the Titanic in his presence. His wife later admitted that the sinking of the Titanic had ruined their lives.

Ismays life was ruined because he wired his own ship with thermite in a dry run for 9-11

Hearsay and nonsense you government dis info agent!

He had a double, okay! He had a double and you only thought that was him and his wife. All good "researchers" like me know the truth and 'THE MAN' won't let it out. Just the other day, a guy in Russian parliment brought up that Titanic was not as the Limeys said it was. Ismay retired to Brazil where he hosted Joseph Mengele for decades. He died a quiet peacful death in his moutaintop villa.

What about the latest report by Sven Johnes proving that the Iceberg wasn't ice at all and had trace elements of metal and protien on it. What about that---JACK!!!

Some day, the truth will come out and you government schills will be tried as co-conspirators.

theres plenty of evidence out there that proves it was an inside job,several videos that prove it beyond a fact but you Bush dupes only see what you want to see so you never watch them when their posted for you.:cuckoo:

The Titanic sank about 78 years before Bush became President. Pay attention!

Forum List

Back