Titanic was an inside job

it is you and your kind that oppose an open investigation.. don't pretend

Below are excerpts from the lists of questions the Family Steering Committee has submitted to the 9/11 Commission.

Please click on the blue link to read the full document.

President George W. Bush
updated May 13, 2004

As Commander-in-Chief on the morning of 9/11, why didn’t you return immediately to Washington, D.C. or the National Military Command Center once you became aware that America was under attack? At specifically what time did you become aware that America was under attack? Who informed you of this fact? .... read more

~*~
Questions
i would have NO problems with a full scale investigation, why? because i KNOW it would come to about the same conclusions i have
but, you would still be of the same opinion you currently have
it wouldnt change a thing
thus, another investigation would be a waste of tax payer money

Below are excerpts from the lists of questions the Family Steering Committee has submitted to the 9/11 Commission.

President George W. Bush
updated May 13, 2004

As Commander-in-Chief on the morning of 9/11, why didn’t you return immediately to Washington, D.C. or the National Military Command Center once you became aware that America was under attack? At specifically what time did you become aware that America was under attack? Who informed you of this fact? .... read more

~*~
Questions
i would have NO problems with a full scale investigation, why? because i KNOW it would come to about the same conclusions i have

any investigation we would do would be "rigged" if it didn't come to the conclusion that Bush blew up the towers and shot flight 93 down once Beamer took control of it.

President George W. Bush
updated May 13, 2004

~*~
Questions

any investigation we would do would be "rigged" if it didn't come to the conclusion that Bush blew up the towers and shot flight 93 down once Beamer took control of it.
exactly

but back to the topic

ICE cant cut steel

this is always what you resort to when once again you have lost the debate..your.. I bet...imaginings of how things... would be if...
you need to re-read that
no where did i say "i bet"
not once
i totally KNOW you would say it was a set up no matter because you are sold on it being an inside job and to admit it was not would devastate you

the lead fire investigator of NIST needs your help in calibrating computer model simulations..explanation for no forensic evidence of necessary temperatures to weaken steel..real life scale floor model test. official condemnation of the destruction of the crime scene...investigation of alternative theory's including hypothetical blast scenarios

the lead fire investigator of NIST needs your help in calibrating computer model simulations..explanation for no forensic evidence of necessary temperatures to weaken steel..real life scale floor model test. official condemnation of the destruction of the crime scene...investigation of alternative theory's including hypothetical blast scenarios
he should ask Purdue University
they have already done it

done what exactly..and it was peer reviewed by whom ?...do you really believe the lead investigator of NIST would not be aware of such test if done to standard

done what exactly..and it was peer reviewed by whom ?...do you really believe the lead investigator of NIST would not be aware of such test if done to standard...what a...maroon[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6n4o9XTdF0]YouTube - purdue university simulation of 9/11 north tower impact[/ame]

Last edited:

done what exactly..and it was peer reviewed by whom ?...do you really believe the lead investigator of NIST would not be aware of such test if done to standard...what a...maroon[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6n4o9XTdF0]YouTube - purdue university simulation of 9/11 north tower impact[/ame]
so, were they in on it too?
or do you accept that simulation as fact?

well for one it is of a impact not the invitation of a building collapse as discussed..and secondly as a responsible investigator like the lead fire investigator at NIST ..the computer programming..the parameters and interpretation of data would need to be reviewed independently to be scientifically valid

done what exactly..and it was peer reviewed by whom ?...do you really believe the lead investigator of NIST would not be aware of such test if done to standard...what a...maroonYouTube - purdue university simulation of 9/11 north tower impact

well for one it is of a impact not the invitation of a building collapse as discussed..and secondly as a responsible investigator like the lead fire investigator at NIST ..the computer programming..the parameters and interpretation of data would need to be reviewed independently to be scientifically valid
the building collapse has been done equally as well

I have never seen it..but even if they had created such a program without review of the programing..parameters and data interpretation that has been validated through peer reviews is is just one of several computer simulations that have yielded several different results..and is completely non-conclusive

I have never seen it..but even if they had created such a program without review of the programing..parameters and data interpretation that has been validated through peer reviews is is just one of several computer simulations that have yielded several different results..and is completely non-conclusive
the purdue video was peer reviewed

the purdue video was peer reviewed

well you make claims and back them up with nothing ..I Posted the articles and quotes in regards to nist investigators frustrations over his unheaded request to have computer simulation models scientifically verified..and that no action had been taken...

Forum List

Back