Tis the Season for a Christmas Avatar!!!

I tried to add snow to my horse. Notice how dark it is where the logo would be? Um. They hightlighted the logo. But it would not animate once I uploaded it here. So...I will stick with the one I got.

I tried to add the snow to mine but it didn't look that good. I like the animation where there is already snow on the ground. It just looks so good.

When I put my snow in I dabbed several times in several spots with two or three different snowfall apps.

I don't know what happens with the animation -- I've tried animated gifs before and they wouldn't run here, but this one did. No idea what the difference was.

I think it's because you scaled it down.

I tried to add the snow to mine but it didn't look that good. I like the animation where there is already snow on the ground. It just looks so good.

When I put my snow in I dabbed several times in several spots with two or three different snowfall apps.

I don't know what happens with the animation -- I've tried animated gifs before and they wouldn't run here, but this one did. No idea what the difference was.

So you think the maximum size for the site will be smaller for a gif? :eusa_think:

Worth an experiment I guess.

So you think the maximum size for the site will be smaller for a gif? :eusa_think:

Worth an experiment I guess.

Try it and see.

Well it shows up (I guess) -- I see Happiest of Holidays over this
angels.gif

Here are some Christmas avies and other things I built several years ago...

Thx :)

All is snoooww ...

We finally got some, coming down quietly, it's so beautiful!

I dreamed we had some snow last night....then I woke up and it is raining. :lol:

Are you in one of the warm states? They've been predicting this exactly how it happened for days now. Amazing they got it right for a change.

We went out last night and I kept saying we have to leave by 11:30 because the snow starts at midnight. It started snowing just as we left around 11:45. Now, it's supposed to stop today and we have to get out for breakfast in the morning.

It doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. :)

All is snoooww ...

We finally got some, coming down quietly, it's so beautiful!

I dreamed we had some snow last night....then I woke up and it is raining. :lol:

Are you in one of the warm states? They've been predicting this exactly how it happened for days now. Amazing they got it right for a change.

We went out last night and I kept saying we have to leave by 11:30 because the snow starts at midnight. It started snowing just as we left around 11:45. Now, it's supposed to stop today and we have to get out for breakfast in the morning.

I'm in Georgia. It's only in the 50s here.

Although we did get a light sprinkling of snow for one morning a couple of weeks ago! ;)

Although we did get a light sprinkling of snow for one morning a couple of weeks ago! ;)

Georgia's great. I like it there, love the accents.

Yes I did not realize how much I missed the accent until I travelled through Atlanta and Chatanooga in October for the first time in 20 years.....

Yes I did not realize how much I missed the accent until I travelled through Atlanta and Chatanooga in October for the first time in 20 years.....

It's so pronounced. The men all sound like statesmen and the women are like delicate little Scarlett Oharas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI3kRus]Bing Crosby & David Bowie - The Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back