Tis the Season for a Christmas Avatar!!!

Well I got Blingee to work AND finally got a gif to animate in my avatar.

But, I see I'm forced to carry a Blingee logo on the bottom and I don't like that at all. Picasa won't load it to edit so I have no way to crop it.

Bah humbug. I think.

The logo isn't really that noticable. It looks really pretty.

Well thanks. :)
I'm seriously starting to wonder if it's impossible to crop Gifs. Picasa says it handles them, but then refuses to do so. :dunno:
I use photo studio and cropped a gif and reduced the size. I think photo shop would handle it.

BTW, I really like your avatar. It reminds me a wonderful Christmas long passed.
Happy Holidays

Last edited:
I'm seriously starting to wonder if it's impossible to crop Gifs. Picasa says it handles them, but then refuses to do so. :dunno:

Can you make this one larger?

Blingee gave me a larger one but this site wouldn't take it. Too large I think.

I just didn't know it was gonna stick me with its own logo, and I really hate being used for an advertising vehicle, but it was too much work to dump, at least right away.

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

try adding a few nice dark bushes to the front of the pic...and then the ad will blend into the dark bush background

there is more then one way to skin that artistic cat. .

funny-dog-pictures-grumpy-dog-wishes-you-a-merry-christmas.jpg

I just didn't know it was gonna stick me with its own logo, and I really hate being used for an advertising vehicle, but it was too much work to dump, at least right away.

try adding a few nice dark bushes to the front of the pic...and then the ad will blend into the dark bush background

ooh, you so smaaht. I see whatcha mean. Maybe when I feel more ambitious like tamorra.
Hey, I could also just scribble the word "not" in front and make it an anti-ad. :evil:

I'd still crop it if I could, 'cuz I could bring the house forward some and lose some tree background.
Thanks for everybody's compliments, y'all may get it to grow on me. :)

Last edited:

ooh, you so smaaht. I see whatcha mean. Maybe when I feel more ambitious like tamorra.
Hey, I could also just scribble the word "not" in front and make it an anti-ad. :evil:

I'd still crop it if I could, 'cuz I could bring the house forward some and lose some tree background.
Thanks for everybody's compliments, y'all may get it to grow on me. :)

i cant wait to see what you do!!!!!

I tried to add snow to my horse. Notice how dark it is where the logo would be? Um. They hightlighted the logo. But it would not animate once I uploaded it here. So...I will stick with the one I got.

I tried to add snow to my horse. Notice how dark it is where the logo would be? Um. They hightlighted the logo. But it would not animate once I uploaded it here. So...I will stick with the one I got.

yeah i was wondering if they would do that.... put a contrasting bling on top of what ever was there.....

Unique use of words. I get stumped and wind up with just fuckety fucker fucktards.:lmao:

angels.gif

Images degrade when you go upward in size unless they are raster graphics. That is probably the best I could get it from the size it was.

Sorry, I meant vector graphics re-size easily. Raster graphics are the ones that don't re-size upwards well.

Thanks!

Yeah, there's kind of a dark spot near the Blingee on his avie that I wondered if he could mover closer to it. If they have anything he can place there, it would be perfect.

I tried to add the snow to mine but it didn't look that good. I like the animation where there is already snow on the ground. It just looks so good.

I tried to add the snow to mine but it didn't look that good. I like the animation where there is already snow on the ground. It just looks so good.

When I put my snow in I dabbed several times in several spots with two or three different snowfall apps.

I don't know what happens with the animation -- I've tried animated gifs before and they wouldn't run here, but this one did. No idea what the difference was.

Forum List

Back