Tipping a $15/Hour Server

I dont get the big deal with tipping. I dont tip the sales associate when they show me a TV. Whats the difference?
He may be getting a commission for selling you a TV
How about the woman at Walmart that tells me where to find the vanilla wafers?

The woman at Walmart isn't making $2.13 an hour.
Smart woman. Why would any adult work for $2 an hour and depend on tips?

I dont get the big deal with tipping. I dont tip the sales associate when they show me a TV. Whats the difference?

Because tips end up subsidizing the rest and alleviates the risk of the lower wage while leaving open the window for a higher one based on giving better service and getting better tips.

Think these things through, dude. This is an adult messageboard. That question was silly.

Because tips end up subsidizing the rest and alleviates the risk of the lower wage while leaving open the window for a higher one based on giving better service and getting better tips.

Think these things through, dude. This is an adult messageboard. That question was silly.
I have thought this through. Its madness to work for 2 dollars an hour and depend on strangers for more money to make ends meet. Seems to me getting a better job or opening a business is a more surefire way to make money.

I have thought this through. Its madness to work for 2 dollars an hour and depend on strangers for more money to make ends meet. Seems to me getting a better job or opening a business is a more surefire way to make money.
Why is it madness if it works?

Or didnt you think of that part

He doesn't think.... about anything.... ever. That's his problem

It must not work if people complain about tips.

Anecdotes dont mean shit.

If it didnt typically work, derpa derpa magic logician sayeth: people wouldnt fill the positions.

If it didnt typically work, derpa derpa magic logician sayeth: people wouldnt fill the positions.
Not true. Working for someone else for 40 years and expecting a pension doesnt work either. Millions do this everyday.

Not true. Working for someone else for 40 years and expecting a pension doesnt work either. Millions do this everyday.
What you just said is additionally anecdotal.

Pensions work all the fucking time.

Its not anecdotal. Its reality. You better wake up.

Broken Promises Pensions All Over America Are Being Savagely Cut Or Are Vanishing Completely

Broken Promises Pensions All Over America Are Being Savagely Cut Or Are Vanishing Completely
Hey bud, until pensions dont work, ever, its still a matter of you having the inability to follow a fucking conversation.

Not my problem.

Hey bud, until pensions dont work, ever, its still a matter of you having the inability to follow a fucking conversation.

Not my problem.
Dont get emotional I have proven you to be less than aware.

Not my problem.
Are you reading my emotions for really realz?

U r magical

And no, youre the one unaware duke. Youre just too stupid to see why. Again, not.my fuckin problem.

Not my problem.

U r magical

And no, youre the one unaware duke. Youre just too stupid to see why. Again, not.my fuckin problem.
You emotions are on display for everyone to read. Its not magic. Anyone that works for $2 an hour and relies on tips should never complain. They should concentrate on giving better service or find another job they are better suited for.

Not my problem.

U r magical

You emotions are on display for everyone to read. Its not magic. Anyone that works for $2 an hour and relies on tips should never complain. They should concentrate on giving better service or find another job they are better suited for.
You just conceded that concentrating on giving better service yields higher tips.

This is why youre a moron.

Because it took you this many posts to come back around to what was my original point.

Youre either retarded as fuck, lame as fuck, have ocd, or all three.

I have my guess.

Not my problem.

U r magical

You just conceded that concentrating on giving better service yields higher tips.

Because it took you this many posts to come back around to what was my original point.

I have my guess.
You are the moron. I never argued that it didnt. The point is that its stupid to be someone that works for $2 an hour and depend on tips.

Not my problem.

U r magical

I have my guess.
You are the moron. I never argued that it didnt. The point is that its stupid to be someone that works for $2 an hour and depend on tips.
Its not stupid if it works.

And here we are again.

Forum List

Back