Time to solve the muslim problem

. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head. .

That was a pretty fucking stupid thing to say, as was the rest of your post.

How about we kill any individuals who attack us or our territory regardless of religion or numbers and leave it at that?

You're right.............Japan did surrender after the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

However..............at that time, the USA was the only country with a working nuclear weapon, Germany's program was still in it's infancy when they surrendered.

Now? Well, there are many nations that have nuclear weapons, and we're not the only one. Pakistan has 'em, and don't you think that if we nuke one of their places into glass that they're going to retaliate?

Under your suggestion, eventually everyone would be blowing nukes, and the planet (as well as the human race) would be no more.

So be it... Better than sitting back like a bunch of scared liberal pussy's and allowing them to kill us every day.

Second of all, Pakistan has roughly 100 nuclear warheads - we have over 12,000. They wouldn't dream of launching nukes on us as they would have just enough nukes to take out Texas, while we could obliterate their entire nation with about 1/10th of our entire arsenal.

In fact, the ONLY nation in the world that matches our arsenal and could take out the majority of our nation is Russia - and they aren't launching either.

Don't just make shit up as you go....

It's great that you think we could drop 1,200 nukes on Pakistan and just be done with it, nobody else will care.

Sounds like a cool video game dude.

We wouldn't have to - because they are not going to engage us. The only video game is the made up one going on in your head where Pakistan suddenly thinks they can take on the US in a nuclear war.... :lol:

I think cutting off all aid to these countries, and I mean all aid, to include food will have many of these folks realizing what we mean to their every day existance. They get hungry enough their attitudes might be somewhat different.

Rottweiler: I'm so very upset that we had innocent Americans die to some bad people. I know what we can do... we can kill many millions more individuals, some of which who will be bad people and most who will be innocent themselves, and yet I will still be the righteous one.

There's a cold, lonely place in hell for you, Rottweiler.

Due to bad people in foreign countries?

Religious lunatics will likely get us all killed before they outgrow their delusions.

Awww... does 'lil Lakhota fear the muslims? Rather bow to them, surrender your freedom, and pray to the west than to actually fight?

That's ok you coward - the rest of us will ensure you have the freedom to cry like a little bitch and blame the US for everything.

So be it... Better than sitting back like a bunch of scared liberal pussy's and allowing them to kill us every day.

Second of all, Pakistan has roughly 100 nuclear warheads - we have over 12,000. They wouldn't dream of launching nukes on us as they would have just enough nukes to take out Texas, while we could obliterate their entire nation with about 1/10th of our entire arsenal.

In fact, the ONLY nation in the world that matches our arsenal and could take out the majority of our nation is Russia - and they aren't launching either.

Don't just make shit up as you go....

It's great that you think we could drop 1,200 nukes on Pakistan and just be done with it, nobody else will care.

Sounds like a cool video game dude.

We wouldn't have to - because they are not going to engage us. The only video game is the made up one going on in your head where Pakistan suddenly thinks they can take on the US in a nuclear war.... :lol:

You've really nailed everything I wasn't talking about there. :thup:

American Christian Taliban lunatics are dangerous to world peace. I wish they would soon get raptured.

Who did they attack and kill?

They've been killing and fucking with Muslims for a long, long time. George W. Bush really inflamed the Middle East.

You really are the biggest fucking asshole on the planet. They slaughter 3,000 innocent civilians on 9/11, Bush responds, and all you do is blame him for "inflaming the Middle East". Unfuckingbelievable...

You truly are the biggest piece of shit to ever walk this planet...

This is not a difficult problem to solve:

The US announces a new ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Any act of aggression against any US entity (military, business, embassy, etc.) results in complete & total obliteration. It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

The fact is, the more the idiot liberal Dumbocrat has attempted to play nice-nice with these useless animals, the more they have emboldened them.
Today's people don't know first-hand what it's like to live in a world where closer to a hundred million people than not die in a world war.

Statistics of deaths in WWII totalled 72,000,000 people. Russia was hit the hardest with 20,000,000 deaths, China 14,000,000, then Europe and the Balkans, and the USA with under a million deaths. Not many American civilians were lost. The civilians in Russia, China, and the Balkans outnumbered military deaths. It was a horrific war of which our parents and grandparents saw friends go to war and not come back. We did provide Allies though, with a breadbasket of support and an unbreakable messaging code the enemy could not exploit.

I remember a few family stories telling me of goods shortages and people volunteering to give up commodities to send to the military. One year, 1943, copper was given up for use in warmaking supplies and people used steel pennies, of which you see almost none in circulation. Eggs, milk, and other goods were rationed, and women were sent to become Rosie the Riveters in many states.

Evil men in the Middle East still want revenge for their defeats in WWII. They need to be sent a message that their future attempts to hurt America will result in their leveling their own societies if they put us to the test like they did on 9/11 again. They are poking Israel to renew their angst at not eliminating them from the face of the earth in WWII. If they don't give up this goal of murder, it is likely to land back on top of themselves in spades.

Thanks for a courageous stand, Rottweiler. I would like to see peaceable means result in a good outcome in the Middle East. The Libyans made it plain to us that peace will not be their ally.

Last edited:
Who did they attack and kill?

They've been killing and fucking with Muslims for a long, long time. George W. Bush really inflamed the Middle East.

You really are the biggest fucking asshole on the planet. They slaughter 3,000 innocent civilians on 9/11, Bush responds, and all you do is blame him for "inflaming the Middle East". Unfuckingbelievable...

So they kill 3,000 innocent civilians... and your answer is to fucking square that number of innocent civilians killed.

computer_geek.jpg

=

rambo.jpg

Obama has been fucking with the muslims! He's the one who has inflamed the middle east! Get your facts right for just once...

This is just fucking stupid.

If you don't think Obama and his Surrogates grandstanding and chanting Osama is Dead, GM is alive does not inflame Muslims, you are the fucking stupid one here.

Yeah sure this is all about an anti Islam Movie right, I guess that is why the Mob was Chanting "Obama, Obama, we are all Osama"

So many idiots

So they kill 3,000 innocent civilians... and your answer is to fucking square that number of innocent civilians killed.

No, my answer is to wipe them ALL off the map, burn every copy of that disturbed "religion" (which is like calling scientology a religion) and make sure no one is left to pass it on.

Problem solved....

Forum List

Back