Time to solve the muslim problem

Much ado about nothing. I refuse to believe there's anyone with authority, even in the GOP, who wants to run around nuking people. Yes, there are still some who think it's our right to invade other sovereign countries when we're cranky, but even they have to think twice now.

This is just a little online Rambo chest-thumping.

Last edited:
Awwww... is the little girl upset because I exposed her for the insensitive little bitch that she is? Because I pointed out how she said "it's only 4 lives - you're a NAZI to have a REACTION to only 4 lives".

Tell you what sweetie - don't cry. Just go light a candle. Everything will be ok after that! :lol:

You moron that's not me in the avatar...I'm a man faggot

All that rant and you're still an antisemetic nazi cocksucker

You're a "man" and you "arrange candle vigils"?!?! ROTFLMFAO!!!! God damn, this just keeps getting better and better. I've got tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard.

Trust me, you are NOT a man if you're spending your time lighting candles... :lol:
Losing it...we can tell.

little hitlers
Thank you for showing blatant ignorance of history, Truthmatters. It's why you have such a cryptic reputation as a liar. You just don't know facts unless they turn a Democrat vote.

And now that you mention it, historically, you need to be aware that it was a Muslim Mufti who went to Germany to persuade Hitler and his company to impose genocide on their Jewish population.

It's terroristic Islamofascists who helped Hitler.

Your relegation of the title of Hitler against conservatives is done for convenience sake, isn't it.

I'm sorry you didn't read up on the role of Muslims in eliminating the Jewish population in Hitler's Germany.

It's so evident you didn't when your posts are read by people who really did read and understand what they read about history that takes the air out of your puffed-up lies.

Please stop lying.
Muslim weren't the only fascists seeking an alliance with Hitler:

"Incredibly, Avraham Stern, the leader of the notorious 'Stern Gang,' late in 1940, made a written proposal to Hitler, by which the Jewish militias in Palestine, would fight on 'Germany’s side,' in the war against England, in exchange for the Nazis help in resolving the 'Jewish Question' in Europe, and their assistance in creating an 'historic Jewish state.'

"By this date, German troops had already marched into Prague, invaded Poland, and had built the first concentration camp at Auschwitz.

"The deranged Stern had further bragged about how the Zionist organizations were 'closely related to the totalitarian movements of Europe in [their] ideology and structure.' Stern’s obscene proposal was found in the German embassy, in Turkey, after WWII."

Baltimore Independent Media Center: 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With The Nazis, Edited by Lenni Brenner, Fort Lee, NJ (Barricade Books, 2002), 342 pages.

Forum List

Back