Time to solve the muslim problem

Come on people! Where's your sense of adventure. Let's just dust off the nukes and randomly throw them around the planet. Back in Arkansas we did not like signs that said 'stop', you can see what they got.
alg_stop_sign.jpg

(Actually I could not find anything near like the ones we had.)

So they kill 3,000 innocent civilians... and your answer is to fucking square that number of innocent civilians killed.

No, my answer is to wipe them ALL off the map, burn every copy of that disturbed "religion" (which is like calling scientology a religion) and make sure no one is left to pass it on.

Problem solved....

You're a disgusting human being.

The world would be better off if you died in a car accident or something.

You've wished death on everyone on this board who hasn't agreed with you. YOU are the disgusting sub-human piece of garbage.

Karma is a bitch - I have to believe anyone wishing death over and over on others will get what is coming to them real soon. I look forward to no longer seeing your dispicable posts....

Rottweiler is making up for his small dick by thinking in large terms and annihilation of an entire people...Never stops amazing me that idiots like him don't realize WHY Arabs that are protesting and attacking US interests are doing so...maybe it has to do with the illegal drone strikes killing civilians in Yemen,Pakistan among other places.....nawww that couldn't be it...that makes to much sense its because they are our freedumbs!

Amen! When you keep stealing their honey and poking their nests - don't bitch and whine when you get stung.

And when you keep crying in the corner like the coward you are, don't bitch and whine when you wake up on your hands and knees as the official prison bitch of muslims.

Then again, something tells me you would LOVE that job anyway...

This is not a difficult problem to solve:

The US announces a new ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Any act of aggression against any US entity (military, business, embassy, etc.) results in complete & total obliteration. It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

The fact is, the more the idiot liberal Dumbocrat has attempted to play nice-nice with these useless animals, the more they have emboldened them.

Let me see.
You attack a bunch of countries, you interfere in more but want to commit mass murder when people in those countries get pissed off at your mass murder.

Yep. (What a pillock)

Rottweiler is making up for his small dick by thinking in large terms and annihilation of an entire people...Never stops amazing me that idiots like him don't realize WHY Arabs that are protesting and attacking US interests are doing so...maybe it has to do with the illegal drone strikes killing civilians in Yemen,Pakistan among other places.....nawww that couldn't be it...that makes to much sense its because they hate are our freedumbs!

Like most queers and women, you are totally obsessed with my dick. So much obsession, it's more embarassing than flattering. But such is the way when one is as blessed as I am... :lol:

The US announces a new ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Any act of aggression against any US entity (military, business, embassy, etc.) results in complete & total obliteration. It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

The fact is, the more the idiot liberal Dumbocrat has attempted to play nice-nice with these useless animals, the more they have emboldened them.

Let me see.
You attack a bunch of countries, you interfere in more but want to commit mass murder when people in those countries get pissed off at your mass murder.

Yep. (What a pillock)

Let me see.
You have your "facts" completely wrong (we've "attacked" NO ONE), you post misinformation, and you speak out on subjects you know nothing about.

Yep - what a typical idiot liberal Dumbocrat!

Do you see anything useful about animals that kill thousands of children for money and market share?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

I'm sure you're aware the US is no longer the only country with nuclear weapons.

MMS: Error

And I'm sure you're aware that Japan went from suicide animals (very much like the disgusting muslims today) to very productive members of the international community.

But hey, one thing about the idiot liberal Dumbocrat - they never let the facts get in the way of their ideological agenda. :lol:

I bet Rottweiler has a "final solution" to this "Muslim problem" of his.

rott is a worthless coward who wants help in his dream of being a serial killer

And Liesmatters is a worthless LIAR who has been throwing a hissy for over a year now because I expose her lies.

By the way, how do you get I'm a "coward" when you're the pussy sitting in the corner crying that we should cower to the muslims to avoid conflict. I'm the one saying we should take the gloves off and deliver the knockout blow. It's pretty clear who the coward is here. And it's pretty clear that people like YOU have caused the death's of American's all over the world by making sure the muslims know that you fear them and will cower to them. The blood is on your hands, you little crying bitch... Hope you can sleep well at night in your government subsidized housing, all nice and safe, blaming America for everything and causing the death's of people trying to do their jobs around the world.

Fucking disgrace to mankind, you are...

And I'm sure you're aware that Japan went from suicide animals (very much like the disgusting muslims today) to very productive members of the international community.

But hey, one thing about the idiot liberal Dumbocrat - they never let the facts get in the way of their ideological agenda. :lol:

One thing about the idiot liberal Dumbocrat - they NEVER let the facts get in the way.

Obama has been in control for 4 years, has catered and bowed to the muslims, so by your own admission, they should LOVE us now.

Strangely though, the middle east is on fire and all of our facilities are under attack. American's are dying and Dumbocrats are sitting on USMB applauding (should be no surprise as the biggest Dumbocrat asshole on here - Cowman - wishes death through awful cancer and car accidents on anyone who won't agree with her) and blaming America/Bush. The same old tired story. Four years of epic failed Obama policy, and the only excuse is "but Bush did something 37 years ago"...

It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

Not that you'd know a liberal democrat if one wrecked your asshole and came in your face......

Rotsmeller getting desperate - font getting bigger. Crayons next?

As usual, changing the subject away from the failure of Barack Obama.

Also, I notice you can't dispute one thing I said. You just post nonsense about something else... :lol:

Not that you'd know a liberal democrat if one wrecked your asshole and came in your face......

Spoken like a true queer. They make up a good portion of the idiot liberal Dumbocrats though, so no real surprise here. :lol:

I love watching you self-loathing queers have epic meltdowns. You're so angry, but all you can do is equate the anger to homsexual acts... :lol:

so if some idiot blows up a mcdonald's in paris, you want to drop a nuke?

you're one fucked up/stupid individual.

seek professional help

he didn't recognize the last ten, or he would have charged more than a quarter.

My god... Are you one of those people who claim libertarians have a screwed up theories on foreign relations?

While I happen to agree that Obama's Policy in the Middle east has only served to project weakness and encourage our enemies, I have to say the rest of what you said is sheer Lunacy.

No explanation as to why it is "sheer lunacy"?

We have a zero tolerance policy in schools and nobody dies in schools.

What is wrong with having a zero tolerance policy on people killing Americans? Seems very rational and logical to me.

that's because you're batshit crazy.

there's an app for that. :thup:

One thing about the idiot liberal Dumbocrat - they NEVER let the facts get in the way.

Obama has been in control for 4 years, has catered and bowed to the muslims, so by your own admission, they should LOVE us now.

Strangely though, the middle east is on fire and all of our facilities are under attack. American's are dying and Dumbocrats are sitting on USMB applauding (should be no surprise as the biggest Dumbocrat asshole on here - Cowman - wishes death through awful cancer and car accidents on anyone who won't agree with her) and blaming America/Bush. The same old tired story. Four years of epic failed Obama policy, and the only excuse is "but Bush did something 37 years ago"...

It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

you should use a larger font.

it makes you seem more rational :lol:

Forum List

Back