How to solve the problem of excess oxygen?

In fact, 99% of the cases, clerks will be with muscle because they get enough rest to do strength fitness, and they sit long enough for their food to be absorbed into the muscles, and not burned in the Krebs cycle

If the worker is over 30, he will generally not be able to engage in strength fitness after the shift, having any significant progress in strength and muscle growth.
And the converse is also true. After intense training, he will not be able to work normally.
If we talk about a natural not farmaceftical athlete

Last edited:
I love most of your posts. Some day you are going to have to tell me what your background is beyond building houses. For awhile I thought it was meteorology but you know too much chemistry for that. So I'm going with PhD in chemistry. Probably a professor at a university or at least that's what you use to do. Am I warm?

Strange ... what did you think uneducated construction laborers talk about on the job site? ... if we were stupid, we'd be roughnecks on some damn oil derrick ... it takes grey matter between the ears to be able to nail a 2x4 to an "X" ... you might be surprised how many college graduates can't do that ... or won't ...

Everything I know about isomorphing solution sets of partial differential equations into determinate polynomial equation families I learned at the bottom of the ditch I was digging ... rolling trusses teaches one everything about gravity, bar nothin' ... power saws teach human anatomy ... a four foot pry bar perfectly simulates the socio-economic situation in post war China that led to the Communist take-over ...

If you listen closely near a housing construction site ... the hammers are pounding out Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky ... that's not an accident ... you're an engineer, you should know this ...

Oxygen concentration over 20% in the air becomes toxic and poisons the body. This means that on the plain, people live at the maximum permissible concentration. Those who live in mountainous areas are at less risk, there is an oxygen content of about 15%.
What will happen if the concentration increases?

Moreover, even this concentration is destructive. Oxidative effects are the cause of aging and cancer(due to free radicals and so on).

How can the problem of excess oxygen be solved?

And how will you protect yourself from the action of oxygen in the current situation? Smoking tobacco helps to solve this problem, what do you think?

PS this is not a joke, everything is based on strictly scientific data
That is incorrect. The oxygen level in the Earth's atmosphere is 21% and is not toxic anywhere on the surface of the planet. I used to do a lot of scuba diving and we learned there that if you go below 33 feet (1 atm) breathing pure oxygen you will fairly quickly have CNS issues and will likely go into convulsions, pass out and drown. Here is what looks to be the official word via Wikipedia's article on oxygen toxicity:

Exposures, from minutes to a few hours, to partial pressures of oxygen above 1.6 bars (160 kPa)—about eight times normal atmospheric partial pressure—are usually associated with central nervous system oxygen toxicity and are most likely to occur among patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy and divers.[1][2]

1. Smerz, RW (2004). "Incidence of oxygen toxicity during the treatment of dysbarism". Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine. 31 (2): 199–202. PMID 15485081. Retrieved 30 April 2008.
  2. ^ Hampson, Neal B; Simonson, Steven G; Kramer, CC; Piantadosi, Claude A (1996). "Central nervous system oxygen toxicity during hyperbaric treatment of patients with carbon monoxide poisoning". Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine. 23 (4): 215–9. PMID 8989851. Retrieved 29 April 2008.

Immersing oneself in liquid oxygen is bad too ... even with SCUBA gear ...

We learned from Windscale that oxygen is a terrible primary coolant for nuclear reactors ... especially when the graphite moderator catches fire ... "well, pump more oxygen until the fire goes out" ...

Less oxygen will make us all assholes from planet Spaceball ... or worser, ABBA will make a come-back:

Oxygen doesn't kill you, or make you age faster. Your genetic makeup does that for you.
Some Objections Are Not Allowed to Be Applied Beyond Where We Are Told They Apply

Then why disagree that it's the same with smoking and cancer: no carcinogens, just a cancer gene? Is it because you worship the control-freak anti-smoking authorities? What's so special about them, except their faked public image? After all their lies and errors, why should we continue to put them above our own judgments based on experience and common sense? When doctors become dictators, that's really sick.

This also applies to their cronyvirus. It is not contagious; it is an immune-deficiency syndrome. It's in the air, everywhere.

Some Objections Are Not Allowed to Be Applied Beyond Where We Are Told They Apply

Then why disagree that it's the same with smoking and cancer: no carcinogens, just a cancer gene? Is it because you worship the control-freak anti-smoking authorities? What's so special about them, except their faked public image? After all their lies and errors, why should we continue to put them above our own judgments based on experience and common sense? When doctors become dictators, that's really sick.

This also applies to their cronyvirus. It is not contagious; it is an immune-deficiency syndrome. It's in the air, everywhere.
Wow...

Forum List

Back