Time to solve the muslim problem

Yeah, these guys hated us to begin with, now they hate us more because we occupy and blow the shit out of their sacred land, they hate us even more because we kill hundreds of thousands of innocents, I think we need to blow some MORE shit up! Woo hoo!

U-S-A! U-S-A! Hyuk hyuk! Let's get drunk 'n drive around in my pickup and shoot up some shit 'n stuff!

yosemite-sam.gif

Hard to believe people as ignorant as Mac1958 get to have an opinion in this world. Everything he just stated was 100% inaccurate. Apparently she has never picked up a newspaper, watched the news, watched 60 Minutes, or even read the internet. Because the terrorist themselves have indicated why they target them, and not once has anything he just stated been their reason.

We've NEVER "blown the shit" out of their sacred land. We've NEVER "occupied" their land - ever.

I love when people like Mac1958 use the "the girl got raped because of what she was wearing" logic...

This is not a difficult problem to solve:

The US announces a new ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Any act of aggression against any US entity (military, business, embassy, etc.) results in complete & total obliteration. It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

The fact is, the more the idiot liberal Dumbocrat has attempted to play nice-nice with these useless animals, the more they have emboldened them.
You really need to get off that steady diet of crazy sandwiches.

I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs,
cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

While I happen to agree that Obama's Policy in the Middle east has only served to project weakness and encourage our enemies, I have to say the rest of what you said is sheer Lunacy.

No explanation as to why it is "sheer lunacy"?

We have a zero tolerance policy in schools and nobody dies in schools.

What is wrong with having a zero tolerance policy on people killing Americans? Seems very rational and logical to me.

We already do.

We just don't have a penalty that involves obliteration of large regions by nuclear attack because that would be retarded, which is why you suggesting it is lunacy. Derp.

While I happen to agree that Obama's Policy in the Middle east has only served to project weakness and encourage our enemies, I have to say the rest of what you said is sheer Lunacy.

No explanation as to why it is "sheer lunacy"?

We have a zero tolerance policy in schools and nobody dies in schools.

What is wrong with having a zero tolerance policy on people killing Americans? Seems very rational and logical to me.

Really? Columbine never happened? Virginia Tech? All the other school shootings that have gone on as of late?

Are you that fucking stupid?

That comment was so dumb that I figured he was baiting so I didn't say anything. If he's not, I'm pissed I didn't point it out first and unleash my own salvo of insults.

Hey look everybody, let's start world war III because of a single death

And there you have it folks! Another idiot liberal Dumbocrat who could care less about human life.

What a shame she would look at it like "a single death". That embassador was someone's child. Someone's sibling. Someone's parent. Want to bet if it were Cowman's child she wouldn't just consider it a no-big-deal single death?

One death is one too many. What a damn shame you have such little regard for human life. As long as it's not someone in your family, uh asshole?

Rottweiler: I'm so very upset that we had innocent Americans die to some bad people. I know what we can do... we can kill many millions more individuals, some of which who will be bad people and most who will be innocent themselves, and yet I will still be the righteous one.

There's a cold, lonely place in hell for you, Rottweiler.

Yeah, these guys hated us to begin with, now they hate us more because we occupy and blow the shit out of their sacred land, they hate us even more because we kill hundreds of thousands of innocents, I think we need to blow some MORE shit up! Woo hoo!

U-S-A! U-S-A! Hyuk hyuk! Let's get drunk 'n drive around in my pickup and shoot up some shit 'n stuff!

yosemite-sam.gif

Hard to believe people as ignorant as Mac1958 get to have an opinion in this world. Everything he just stated was 100% inaccurate. Apparently she has never picked up a newspaper, watched the news, watched 60 Minutes, or even read the internet. Because the terrorist themselves have indicated why they target them, and not once has anything he just stated been their reason.

We've NEVER "blown the shit" out of their sacred land. We've NEVER "occupied" their land - ever.

I love when people like Mac1958 use the "the girl got raped because of what she was wearing" logic...

Get to have an opinion?

This gets more disturbing all the time.

Remind anyone of anything?

And there you have it folks! Another idiot liberal Dumbocrat who could care less about human life.

What a shame she would look at it like "a single death". That embassador was someone's child. Someone's sibling. Someone's parent. Want to bet if it were Cowman's child she wouldn't just consider it a no-big-deal single death?

One death is one too many. What a damn shame you have such little regard for human life. As long as it's not someone in your family, uh asshole?

Don't divert from your own topic.

Tell us more of the holy war you wish to wage.

Are you people fucking reading this shit?

IS THIS REAL!?

Is this dude a troll? Is he trolling us all?

American Christian Taliban lunatics continue to push for a clash of civilizations. Sane people are caught in the middle.

The US announces a new ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Any act of aggression against any US entity (military, business, embassy, etc.) results in complete & total obliteration. It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

The fact is, the more the idiot liberal Dumbocrat has attempted to play nice-nice with these useless animals, the more they have emboldened them.

You're right.............Japan did surrender after the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

However..............at that time, the USA was the only country with a working nuclear weapon, Germany's program was still in it's infancy when they surrendered.

Now? Well, there are many nations that have nuclear weapons, and we're not the only one. Pakistan has 'em, and don't you think that if we nuke one of their places into glass that they're going to retaliate?

Under your suggestion, eventually everyone would be blowing nukes, and the planet (as well as the human race) would be no more.

So be it... Better than sitting back like a bunch of scared liberal pussy's and allowing them to kill us every day.

Second of all, Pakistan has roughly 100 nuclear warheads - we have over 12,000. They wouldn't dream of launching nukes on us as they would have just enough nukes to take out Texas, while we could obliterate their entire nation with about 1/10th of our entire arsenal.

In fact, the ONLY nation in the world that matches our arsenal and could take out the majority of our nation is Russia - and they aren't launching either.

Don't just make shit up as you go....

American Christian Taliban lunatics are dangerous to world peace. I wish they would soon get raptured.

From HUSAIN HAQQANI, former Pakistani ambassador to the United States:

"As for affronts, the Western mainstream is, by and large, quite respectful toward Muslims, millions of whom have adopted Europe and North America as their home and enjoy all the freedoms the West has to offer, including the freedom to worship."
Husain Haqqani: Manipulated Outrage and Misplaced Fury - WSJ.com

The US announces a new ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Any act of aggression against any US entity (military, business, embassy, etc.) results in complete & total obliteration.
It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

It is far time we break out the nuclear arsenal and remind the world why you don't fuck with the U.S. Japan went from being a nation of maniacs (kamikazes sound familiar?) aligned with the Adolf Hitler & Benito Mussolini to a very productive member of the global community just by dropping a couple of nukes on their head.

That would get my vote. Sanctions aren't working.

You're right.............Japan did surrender after the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

However..............at that time, the USA was the only country with a working nuclear weapon, Germany's program was still in it's infancy when they surrendered.

Now? Well, there are many nations that have nuclear weapons, and we're not the only one. Pakistan has 'em, and don't you think that if we nuke one of their places into glass that they're going to retaliate?

Under your suggestion, eventually everyone would be blowing nukes, and the planet (as well as the human race) would be no more.

So be it... Better than sitting back like a bunch of scared liberal pussy's and allowing them to kill us every day.

Second of all, Pakistan has roughly 100 nuclear warheads - we have over 12,000. They wouldn't dream of launching nukes on us as they would have just enough nukes to take out Texas, while we could obliterate their entire nation with about 1/10th of our entire arsenal.

In fact, the ONLY nation in the world that matches our arsenal and could take out the majority of our nation is Russia - and they aren't launching either.

It's great that you think we could drop 1,200 nukes on Pakistan and just be done with it, nobody else will care.

Sounds like a cool video game dude.

It's great that you think we could drop 1,200 nukes on Pakistan and just be done with it, nobody else will care.

Sounds like a cool video game dude.

The online Rambo community is very brave.

Forum List

Back