Time to put up or shut up.

did you use your eyeballs and watch a steel highrise collapse at freefall speeds for 2.25 seconds? Yes.
you prove once again that you are a fucking moron
:lol:
Do continue, its too fucking funny

poor little retarded divecon certainly is a case...endless hours and thousand of post like this..he rarely trys to refute anything posted except with some childish...no its not liar..type response without offering any as to why...it is not or simply name calling and not addressing anything directly.. Many of his post consist of 5 or 6 words...often the same words.....he does not think twoofers are taken seriously by anyone...what would motivate him ?
wow, just look at the bullshit you post
dipshit, you are not one to talk

you prove once again that you are a fucking moron
Do continue, its too fucking funny

poor little retarded divecon certainly is a case...endless hours and thousand of post like this..he rarely trys to refute anything posted except with some childish...no its not liar..type response without offering any as to why...it is not or simply name calling and not addressing anything directly.. Many of his post consist of 5 or 6 words...often the same words.....he does not think twoofers are taken seriously by anyone...what would motivate him ?

With all your responses basically looking like these, you clearly have shown everyone on this forum that you have a chemical imbalance in your brain, or were raised by a pack of wolves, because its obvious parenting was nonexistent in your childhood. In other words, you're a joke.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNzvb7r2f0[/ame]

Last edited:

With all your responses basically looking like these, you clearly have shown everyone on this forum that you have a chemical imbalance in your brain, or were raised by a pack of wolves, because its obvious parenting was nonexistent in your childhood. In other words, you're a joke.

only to troofer morons like you

i really dont give a rats ass if you like or respect me at all
since NO ONE outside the troofer movement has ANY respect for you assholes

Its not really whether or not you care if I respect you or not, its the fact that you show everyone on this forum you have no respect for yourself.

Very well put.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNzvb7r2f0

Its not really whether or not you care if I respect you or not, its the fact that you show everyone on this forum you have no respect for yourself.
really?
i think i have shown just the opposite
and i think my rep here is far superior to any troofer

since no one outside the troofer movement has any respect for you assholes
its not really whether or not you care if i respect you or not, its the fact that you show everyone on this forum you have no respect for yourself.
really?
I think i have shown just the opposite

well of course your simplistic little mind would be influenced by imaginary browne points and the herd mentality instead of truth ...whats your point ?

Really? Maybe you should watch the videos again. Not only do you see the penthouse collapse down into the building, but when the building collapses, dust comes up OUT of the top of the building. The only way it can do that is if the middle is pretty much gone.

Pretty much gone huh? Is that an engineering term? And you've drawn the conclusion that WTC 7 is an empty shell because you saw dust come up? Could that not perhaps be smoke? The building is on fire, isn't it?

There is another structure on the roof besides the east penthouse. Since this structure doesn't disappear until collapse begins, you are wrong: the roof is intact therefore the "middle" isn't "pretty much gone".

OK, so all columns had explosives wired up to them to explode them at the same time. The NIST determined that the minimum amount of explosives needed to break column 79 would have been the same as a gun shot right next to you a half a mile away from the explosive going off in an urban setting. So imagine how loud the explosion would be with ALL the columns being blown at one time? Yet what do we hear? Barely the collapse. How is THAT possible? You can't even claim thermate or thermite as they don't have the timing to make everything go at once even if you COULD get thermate or thermite to cut sideways.

Where are videos taken from? What kind of audio equipment did they use? Fire fighters moved people away from the building and said it was blowing up. There are eyewitnesses who were very close to it as it collapsed and said they heard sequential explosions.

Then you have to explain how none of the columns showed signs of being cut by explosives. Or how there were no blasting caps. Or how they managed to wire all the columns without a single person in the building noticing. Or how they kept the explosives from cooking off in the fires that burned for over six hours.

Can you prove there were no blasting caps? No. Can you prove none of the columns showed signs of being cut? No. Perhaps you can create a charge that can withstand an office fire without detonating. Or perhaps the massive explosions we've heard on video coming from WTC 7 are in fact charges going off because of fire. But you've probably already thought of that, cause you're sharp.

More wisdom from the truthtard who isn't an engineer or anything other than a truthtard pulling shit out of his ass. :lol: A shame none of your made up shit is worth a damn.

Again, this post contains no argument, nothing refuting my points. The column failures would had to have occurred on the same horizontal axis concomitantly. That's how such a demolition works.

Is the above post what you consider to be your wisdom that "makes truthtards cry" as you claim? If so, that's just sad. I know in your heart you think you're just killing it, but in reality you're just making an ass of yourself and hindering your own evolution as a person. I wish you the best of luck.

its not really whether or not you care if i respect you or not, its the fact that you show everyone on this forum you have no respect for yourself.
really?

well of course your simplistic little mind would be influenced by imaginary browne points and the herd mentality instead of truth ...whats your point ?
yet you whine big time at neg reps

hypocrite

Patriot911:

Is the above post what you consider to be your wisdom that "makes truthtards cry" as you claim? If so, that's just sad. I know in your heart you think you're just killing it, but in reality you're just making an ass of yourself and hindering your own evolution as a person. I wish you the best of luck.

really?

yet you whine big time at neg reps

Hypocrite

care to show me where I have ever said anything about receiving a neg rep ?...anytime...ever...

Once again class, this is what a controlled demolition looks like and sounds like.

Please notice the sounds of the explosions and flashes were absent on 9-11-01.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaBQ3AkRetI[/ame]

Forum List

Back