For the first time probably ever. All US Military aircraft transponders have been turned off.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Is this the big one?

"This is very curious. Has the entire US military gone silent today -- all transponders switched off?If so, I reckon it's probably not a good sign."

"In the first time, or at least, a very, very, very, long time, from the Suez to the shores of Hawaii, not a single US Military flight is registered on public flight radars - it seems that all flights have turned off their transponders.

Which is unnatural to say the least, at least several flights would be registered and be flying at any given time

Calm before the storm?"

1703191512401.jpeg

Maybe something to do with what happened yesterday?

US deploys bombers with allied jets in warning to North Korea's Kim

Possibly a protection order to avoid burn out .
Verry high electro magnetic levels as evidenced by volcano and earthquake activity .

1703202950089.png

Last edited:
Does the include all the black helicopters?
You guys are in big trouble now.
US!! It's your side of the equation that is having myocardial infarctions over President Trump's RISING approvals. :auiqs.jpg:

the whole thing is good but you could start at 11.00 mark and see how long you can stand it.

US!! It's your side of the equation that is having myocardial infarctions over President Trump's RISING approvals. :auiqs.jpg:

the whole thing is good but you could start at 11.00 mark and see how long you can stand it.

What does this drivel have to do with military planes turning off their transponders? I mean, it is the CT folder, but c'mon, try to stay on topic. :auiqs.jpg:

What does this drivel have to do with military planes turning off their transponders? I mean, it is the CT folder, but c'mon, try to stay on topic.
it's all connected and y'all have no problem going off on tangents in a conservative started topic. now do ya. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back