Patriot911 gets PWNED over his 10 dumpsters claim

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by saiweril, Dec 13, 2010.

1. saiweril

saiweril Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Patriot911 made the claim that there were 10* dumpsters worth of debris at the Shanksville scene and finished his post by insulting me:

(*Note Patriot911 later corrected it from 11 to 10. No biggie.)

The dumpsters he's talking about are like this one, a giant metal garbage dumpster filled with plane debris:

[​IMG]

I asked the rest of the skeptics at this forum and they all seemed to agree with Patriot911's claim that there were 10 large garbage dumpsters of debris at the scene:

Part of the reason the skeptics think 10 large garbage dumpsters worth of debris were there at the scene all at once, or in total, is because they desperately need some evidence to support the elusive 95% of the Boeing 757 was recovered debris, a wild claim propagated by the FBI.

I asked Patriot911 if there was a quote to his claim that 10 dumpsters worth of debris was really at the scene:

Patriot911 posts the quote to his claim, noting it said 10 containers, not 11, as I mentioned above:

But even after posting the quote, Patriot911 doesn't realize what he just posted.

So I give him a chance to retract his claim. He doesn't and proceeds to majorly insult me instead:

Patriot911, you shouldn't have said that!

[​IMG]

What Patriot911 didn't realize is that the kind of collection containers filled with plane debris Wally Miller was referring to in that article were not those large metal garbage dumpsters like the one I showed in the photo above,

but just these little red plastic recycling bins:

[​IMG]

Because not only did Wally Miller specifically say they were those small little plastic recycling bins -- and Patriot911 just plain can't read very well -- but the debris Miller was talking about that was collected was just small pieces of plane debris that reportedly blew down from the trees:

Maybe Patriot911 should have read the entire article and refrained from all the insults so he and his fellow skeptics wouldn't have all gotten majorly...

[​IMG]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  2. PhysicsExist

PhysicsExist Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18

These were Patriot911's responses to my last post, once again proving he is only about opinions and commentary, and only here to spread disinformation while distracting us with personal attacks.

You'd think he would follow his own words, or at least even try.

In your own words, Patriot911:
    You speak with only opinion and commentary, spread misinformation and distraction, and have a complete lack of moral and pride.

BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ?
    AE911Truth.org

3. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Meh. I could be wrong. I have no problems admitting when I am wrong. Unlike you truthtards who get proven wrong all over the place. :lol:

4. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
  5. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
  6. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
  7. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    You truthtards might like seeing the same lame post time and time again, but everyone else doesn't PE is a little bitch, but I'm sure he doesn't want to get TOSsed just because all he has left is to try and annoy people. I believe the term is Troll.

8. tempesta29

tempesta29 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Well folks, this isn't true either unfortunately. You see, on politicalforum.com, he claimed for months that only the northwest corner of WTC 7 collapsed at free fall. This claim was made here and there over a period when recently he made it again, claiming it was in the NIST report, which he berates me for not having read (though I have). I disagreed with him. And this argument came to a head. I checked the report and it said nothing of the sort, but I didn't let him in on the fact that I double checked the report for this claim so that he might discover it, or not discover it, himself.

Well, in the end he linked to a page in the report which he thought said what he wanted. It didn't. It said what I knew all along, that the entire northface roofline was measured and determined to be in free fall for 2.25 seconds. His response? "Doesn't matter." Then he insulted me some more. Then later he denied even making the claim, saying he was quoting a "truthtard from USMB." Then he claimed I was a poster over there and had engaged in discussion about it with him.

So not only was he wrong, he lied about ever having made the false statement. Meanwhile, never a day goes by when he doesn't call people liars, even if they only make a simple error. This is a man who casts judgments of character on others. I wonder what his family and friends must be like (assuming they exist).

9. Sheldon

Sheldon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,330
    I feel like I just walked into the cafeteria at a mental health facility, where everyone is trying to shove sporks up their nose.

10. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    :lol: Tempussy is all put out because I keep trashing his precious theories and he can't respond. Welcome to tempussy's online temper tantrums. He can't actually prove anything, so he has nothing but sour grapes. I would hate to be such a pathetic loser as tempussy. What a fucking truthtard! :lol: