Patriot911 gets PWNED over his 10 dumpsters claim

saiweril

Apr 10, 2010
Patriot911 made the claim that there were 10* dumpsters worth of debris at the Shanksville scene and finished his post by insulting me:

Are you claiming someone came in moments before the [crash] and distributed 11 dumpsters worth of debris and then buried a bunch of plane parts into a 45' hole and then covered it back up?

That, saiweril, is what makes you a truthtard.
(*Note Patriot911 later corrected it from 11 to 10. No biggie.)

The dumpsters he's talking about are like this one, a giant metal garbage dumpster filled with plane debris:

dumpstera.jpg

I asked the rest of the skeptics at this forum and they all seemed to agree with Patriot911's claim that there were 10 large garbage dumpsters of debris at the scene:

Wicked Jester, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?
Yep!
DiveCon, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?
i havent seen anything that tells me they didnt
So do you believe there were 10 giant dumpsters at the scene as Patriot911 claimed?
I believe it is extremely possible that 10 dumpster loads (10 to 20 yard dumpsters are not giant by the way) could have been taken out of the crash area and debris fields.

Part of the reason the skeptics think 10 large garbage dumpsters worth of debris were there at the scene all at once, or in total, is because they desperately need some evidence to support the elusive 95% of the Boeing 757 was recovered debris, a wild claim propagated by the FBI.

I asked Patriot911 if there was a quote to his claim that 10 dumpsters worth of debris was really at the scene:

Are you claiming someone came in moments before the collapse and distributed 11 dumpsters worth of debris
Did they actually give a quote that the recovered debris filled 11 of those giant garbage dumpsters?

Patriot911 posts the quote to his claim, noting it said 10 containers, not 11, as I mentioned above:

But even after posting the quote, Patriot911 doesn't realize what he just posted.

So I give him a chance to retract his claim. He doesn't and proceeds to majorly insult me instead:

Parrot911, I'll give you one chance to retract your 10 dumpsters claim, or else.
WOOOO! I'm quaking in my boots from some fucktard with an overblown ego who thinks he can somehow threaten people over the Internet and actually have them take him seriously. :lol: You're a fucking joke saiweril. I won't retract a claim made by the coroner in charge at Shanksville; a civilian who is held in the highest regard and has impeccable integrity and credibility. I am going to believe him any day of the week as opposed to a piece of shit like you who thinks threatening someone over the internet is a viable alternative! :lol: Go slap your mama for raising such a dipshit!

Patriot911, you shouldn't have said that!

epic-pwnage-epic-pwnage-ownage-pwned-owned-demotivational-poster-1253732113.jpg

What Patriot911 didn't realize is that the kind of collection containers filled with plane debris Wally Miller was referring to in that article were not those large metal garbage dumpsters like the one I showed in the photo above,

but just these little red plastic recycling bins:

recyclingbins.jpg

Because not only did Wally Miller specifically say they were those small little plastic recycling bins -- and Patriot911 just plain can't read very well -- but the debris Miller was talking about that was collected was just small pieces of plane debris that reportedly blew down from the trees:

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site.

"It's all aircraft parts
, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Another 14 victims of Flight 93 identified

Maybe Patriot911 should have read the entire article and refrained from all the insults so he and his fellow skeptics wouldn't have all gotten majorly...

pwned-thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Patriot911 said:
Yeah, and you fucktards are too damn stupid to understand the simple concept of different buildings constructed differently and under different circumstances don't have to behave exactly the same. :lol: Only a moron of EPIC proportions would believe everything has to happen the same even when you change major variables.

Patriot911 said:
I realize you don't want anyone to see you've been owned yet again, but tough shit.

Patriot911 said:
:lol: Awww. Did I strike a nerve? See, the difference is truthtards like you tend to insult / threaten and run. I make fun of sick fucks like you and then rip your theories apart. I realize that must sting, but like I said above, tough shit. Suck it up, pussy!

Patriot911 said:
More bullshit claims from the king of bullshit.

Patriot911 said:
you might have to take it to someone with a higher than single digit IQ to explain it to you. All them drugs have burned out your brain.

Patriot911 said:
You ARE a fucking retard and you DO have a highly inflated ego. AND I already answered your question, so suck it up, pussy, and deal with the answer.

Patriot911 said:
Through collapse. Duh! Pay attention, truthtard!

Patriot911 said:
:lol: So speaks the "engineer" with the inflated ego. And what are you basing that on, truthtard? Your years of experience?

Patriot911 said:
Read the report, douchebag. All your questions are answered there.

Patriot911 said:
What.... are you so fucking stupid you can't think of any metal besides steel? :lol:

Patriot911 said:
More bullshit from you.

Patriot911 said:
The answer doesn't change because you're too fucking stupid to understand the answer or too dishonest to acknowledge the truth.

These were Patriot911's responses to my last post, once again proving he is only about opinions and commentary, and only here to spread disinformation while distracting us with personal attacks.

You'd think he would follow his own words, or at least even try.

In your own words, Patriot911:
Patriot911 said:
The very fact you can't respond to what I write should be a HUGE clue of who is right and who is lying.

You speak with only opinion and commentary, spread misinformation and distraction, and have a complete lack of moral and pride.

BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ?
AE911Truth.org

Patriot911 made the claim that there were 10* dumpsters worth of debris at the Shanksville scene and finished his post by insulting me:

Are you claiming someone came in moments before the [crash] and distributed 11 dumpsters worth of debris and then buried a bunch of plane parts into a 45' hole and then covered it back up?

That, saiweril, is what makes you a truthtard.
(*Note Patriot911 later corrected it from 11 to 10. No biggie.)

The dumpsters he's talking about are like this one, a giant metal garbage dumpster filled with plane debris:

dumpstera.jpg

I asked the rest of the skeptics at this forum and they all seemed to agree with Patriot911's claim that there were 10 large garbage dumpsters of debris at the scene:

Part of the reason the skeptics think 10 large garbage dumpsters worth of debris were there at the scene all at once, or in total, is because they desperately need some evidence to support the elusive 95% of the Boeing 757 was recovered debris, a wild claim propagated by the FBI.

I asked Patriot911 if there was a quote to his claim that 10 dumpsters worth of debris was really at the scene:

Patriot911 posts the quote to his claim, noting it said 10 containers, not 11, as I mentioned above:

But even after posting the quote, Patriot911 doesn't realize what he just posted.

So I give him a chance to retract his claim. He doesn't and proceeds to majorly insult me instead:

WOOOO! I'm quaking in my boots from some fucktard with an overblown ego who thinks he can somehow threaten people over the Internet and actually have them take him seriously. :lol: You're a fucking joke saiweril. I won't retract a claim made by the coroner in charge at Shanksville; a civilian who is held in the highest regard and has impeccable integrity and credibility. I am going to believe him any day of the week as opposed to a piece of shit like you who thinks threatening someone over the internet is a viable alternative! :lol: Go slap your mama for raising such a dipshit!

Patriot911, you shouldn't have said that!

epic-pwnage-epic-pwnage-ownage-pwned-owned-demotivational-poster-1253732113.jpg

What Patriot911 didn't realize is that the kind of collection containers filled with plane debris Wally Miller was referring to in that article were not those large metal garbage dumpsters like the one I showed in the photo above,

but just these little red plastic recycling bins:

recyclingbins.jpg

Because not only did Wally Miller specifically say they were those small little plastic recycling bins -- and Patriot911 just plain can't read very well -- but the debris Miller was talking about that was collected was just small pieces of plane debris that reportedly blew down from the trees:

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site.

"It's all aircraft parts
, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Another 14 victims of Flight 93 identified

Maybe Patriot911 should have read the entire article and refrained from all the insults so he and his fellow skeptics wouldn't have all gotten majorly...

pwned-thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Meh. I could be wrong. I have no problems admitting when I am wrong. Unlike you truthtards who get proven wrong all over the place. :lol:

You speak with only opinion and commentary, spread misinformation and distraction, and have a complete lack of moral and pride.

BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ?
AE911Truth.org

Reported for spamming. I tried to warn you. :lol: Truthtards never learn.

spamming ??? what a pathetic crying little snitch bitch !!!,...lol..you really outdid yourself this time....

You truthtards might like seeing the same lame post time and time again, but everyone else doesn't PE is a little bitch, but I'm sure he doesn't want to get TOSsed just because all he has left is to try and annoy people. I believe the term is Troll.

Meh. I could be wrong. I have no problems admitting when I am wrong. Unlike you truthtards who get proven wrong all over the place. :lol:

Well folks, this isn't true either unfortunately. You see, on politicalforum.com, he claimed for months that only the northwest corner of WTC 7 collapsed at free fall. This claim was made here and there over a period when recently he made it again, claiming it was in the NIST report, which he berates me for not having read (though I have). I disagreed with him. And this argument came to a head. I checked the report and it said nothing of the sort, but I didn't let him in on the fact that I double checked the report for this claim so that he might discover it, or not discover it, himself.

Well, in the end he linked to a page in the report which he thought said what he wanted. It didn't. It said what I knew all along, that the entire northface roofline was measured and determined to be in free fall for 2.25 seconds. His response? "Doesn't matter." Then he insulted me some more. Then later he denied even making the claim, saying he was quoting a "truthtard from USMB." Then he claimed I was a poster over there and had engaged in discussion about it with him.

So not only was he wrong, he lied about ever having made the false statement. Meanwhile, never a day goes by when he doesn't call people liars, even if they only make a simple error. This is a man who casts judgments of character on others. I wonder what his family and friends must be like (assuming they exist).

I feel like I just walked into the cafeteria at a mental health facility, where everyone is trying to shove sporks up their nose.

Well folks, this isn't true either unfortunately. You see, on politicalforum.com, he claimed for months that only the northwest corner of WTC 7 collapsed at free fall. This claim was made here and there over a period when recently he made it again, claiming it was in the NIST report, which he berates me for not having read (though I have). I disagreed with him. And this argument came to a head. I checked the report and it said nothing of the sort, but I didn't let him in on the fact that I double checked the report for this claim so that he might discover it, or not discover it, himself.

Well, in the end he linked to a page in the report which he thought said what he wanted. It didn't. It said what I knew all along, that the entire northface roofline was measured and determined to be in free fall for 2.25 seconds. His response? "Doesn't matter." Then he insulted me some more. Then later he denied even making the claim, saying he was quoting a "truthtard from USMB." Then he claimed I was a poster over there and had engaged in discussion about it with him.

So not only was he wrong, he lied about ever having made the false statement. Meanwhile, never a day goes by when he doesn't call people liars, even if they only make a simple error. This is a man who casts judgments of character on others. I wonder what his family and friends must be like (assuming they exist).

:lol: Tempussy is all put out because I keep trashing his precious theories and he can't respond. Welcome to tempussy's online temper tantrums. He can't actually prove anything, so he has nothing but sour grapes. I would hate to be such a pathetic loser as tempussy. What a fucking truthtard! :lol:

Well, none of your opponents here will believe that, and all of the goons whom you know on politicalforum.com probably saw you go down in flames regarding your famous "northwest corner" crusade. You're basically just talking to yourself.

Well, none of your opponents here will believe that, and all of the goons whom you know on politicalforum.com probably saw you go down in flames regarding your famous "northwest corner" crusade. You're basically just talking to yourself.

Patriot owns you. He has from the word "go".
Too bad you're not worth a shit.

well, none of your opponents here will believe that, and all of the goons whom you know on politicalforum.com probably saw you go down in flames regarding your famous "northwest corner" crusade. You're basically just talking to yourself.

patriot owns you. He has from the word "go".

lol the guy reminds of that guy from cheers that talks all knowingly with his made up facts.. He been wrong so many times its ridiculous he constantly contradicts the official reports he claims to support

well, none of your opponents here will believe that, and all of the goons whom you know on politicalforum.com probably saw you go down in flames regarding your famous "northwest corner" crusade. You're basically just talking to yourself.

patriot owns you. He has from the word "go".

lol the guy reminds of that guy from cheers that talks all knowingly with his made up facts.. He been wrong so many times its ridiculous he constantly contradicts the official reports he claims to support

you hit the nail right on the head,These two trolls patriot and candytroll really DO remind me of that guy on cheers that talks all knowingly with his made up facts.amen to that.:lol:

Forum List

Back