The Peak Oil Conspiracy

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Oil is a fossil Fuel

There is a Finite Amount of It

Humans Consume It

When It is Gone (cannot be recovered)....

.....Then Human Society will Fail.

Then Only Machines and Giant Computers will rule over pockets of humans, strugging to survive.

Oil is a fossil Fuel

There is a Finite Amount of It

Humans Consume It

When It is Gone (cannot be recovered)....

.....Then Human Society will Fail.

Then Only Machines and Giant Computers will rule over pockets of humans, strugging to survive.
Oil is NOT a fossil fuel

There is an infinite amount of it

Humans are consuming it faster than it is being made

When it is gone Mankind will have moved on to something else

Oil is NOT a fossil fuel

Pawn of Big Oil

Educate yourself.

The End in Near.
I'm NOT a fan of big oil. Big oil are the ones that you are quoting when saying that oil is finite and a "fossil fuel". They use that lie to justify the price of crude.

Oil is NOT a fossil fuel

Pawn of Big Oil

Educate yourself.

The End in Near.
I'm NOT a fan of big oil. Big oil are the ones that you are quoting when saying that oil is finite and a "fossil fuel". They use that lie to justify the price of crude.

No, by claiming that oil is not a fossil fuel, and is an infinite resource, you are supporting the "Carbon Tax."

Haha. Peak Oil has been proven a myth. We keep finding more and more. But yeah, the companies do like to pretend there is a "supply problem" because they can keep making money. Whatever, as long as my car runs and the A/C works.

If we run out of oil, we'll use nuclear power to run society. We could be doing it now. But humans are greedy.

But I'm cool with it, as long as my cable TV works and Hooters stays in business.

Haha. Peak Oil has been proven a myth. We keep finding more and more. But yeah, the companies do like to pretend there is a "supply problem" because they can keep making money. Whatever, as long as my car runs and the A/C works.

If we run out of oil, we'll use nuclear power to run society. We could be doing it now. But humans are greedy.

But I'm cool with it, as long as my cable TV works and Hooters stays in business.

You, sir, are an infantile brute, and mark my words people like you will suffer very badly during the collapse of civilization as a result of your apathetic attitude.

Pawn of Big Oil

Educate yourself.

The End in Near.

No, by claiming that oil is not a fossil fuel, and is an infinite resource, you are supporting the "Carbon Tax."
The carbon tax exists only because of the tree huggers and their ilk. I am in no way one of them.:lol::lol:

The carbon tax exists only because of the tree huggers and their ilk. I am in no way one of them.:lol::lol:

Yes you are.

You've been Brainwashed during a secret abduction, that probably felt like an anal probe.

Yes you are.

You've been Brainwashed during a secret abduction, that probably felt like an anal probe.
Keep believing the lies. There are still large deposits being found and oil reappearing in so-called finished wells. The problem is consumption and with India, China and other countries increasing their use it is a problem that needs to be addressed. But civilization will not collapse. As the price of oil increases the need for other fuels will increase and so will its use.

You, sir, are an infantile brute, and mark my words people like you will suffer very badly during the collapse of civilization as a result of your apathetic attitude.

HAHA!!! In 50 years we'll still be driving some kind of cars, talking crap on the internet, and watching sports.

BUT...................if society did collapse............

My family owns many acres near the NC/SC mountain border, and we have a lovely family retreat in the country. Near a barely populated body of water. Good hunting grounds. And we have the family collection of .308, 5.56 rifles, handguns, shotguns. I'd estimate over 15,000 rounds of extra ammo (Gotta buy in bulk man) along with plenty of canned food. It was a family habit to have that retreat for cold winters w/ snow, so we could escape and take winter vacation, hunt, fish, and basically get away. But the last 5-10 years, it's basically been just stashing away food, ammo, supplies, and using them for the occassional vacation.

We'll be fine. But in 50 years, my grandchildren will still be using that land as a vacation spot, not as the last stand alamo in a societal collapse.

Plus, in 100 years we'll have colonies on the Moon and Mars.

Think, if in 1910, someone said humans would be talking to each other, instantly, across the globe, by the millions at 1150 pm ET, unrestricted, while having big plastic sheets hanging on their house's walls that flashed images of news instantly...............they'd probably burn us at the stake for being witches!!!!

If in 1910, someone said we would invent a bomb that if dropped, could wipe out a city of millions within seconds, for dozens of miles radius, they'd call us satanic sadists. Delusional.

If in 1910, we told them that in 2010, humans would have small plastic devices that they could pick up, and within 5 seconds speak directly with any person on the planet willing to listen to them........they'd think we were religious nuts.

But all that is part of daily life.

Imagine what 2110, the folks will be saying "If we told people living back in 2010 that we'd be able to......."

HAHA!!! In 50 years we'll still be driving some kind of cars, talking crap on the internet, and watching sports.

BUT...................if society did collapse............

My family owns many acres near the NC/SC mountain border, and we have a lovely family retreat in the country. Near a barely populated body of water. Good hunting grounds. And we have the family collection of .308, 5.56 rifles, handguns, shotguns. I'd estimate over 15,000 rounds of extra ammo (Gotta buy in bulk man) along with plenty of canned food. It was a family habit to have that retreat for cold winters w/ snow, so we could escape and take winter vacation, hunt, fish, and basically get away. But the last 5-10 years, it's basically been just stashing away food, ammo, supplies, and using them for the occassional vacation.

We'll be fine. But in 50 years, my grandchildren will still be using that land as a vacation spot, not as the last stand alamo in a societal collapse.

Now I know where to send my followers.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Yes you are.

Keep believing the lies. There are still large deposits being found and oil reappearing in so-called finished wells. The problem is consumption and with India, China and other countries increasing their use it is a problem that needs to be addressed. But civilization will not collapse. As the price of oil increases the need for other fuels will increase and so will its use.

Oil is EVERYTHING!!

Peak oil is a myth. It's a moving target.

It should be named the End of Cheap Oil.

We've extracted most of our cheap oil and are consuming the rest of the worlds cheap oil. The deeper you go the more expensive the oil gets.

Oil is a fossel fuel.

We've extracted most of our cheap oil and are consuming the rest of the worlds cheap oil. The deeper you go the more expensive the oil gets.

Oil is a fossel fuel.

You realise that you said "Peak Oil is a Myth," and you explained Why Peak Oil is inevitable, and it has already lead to 9/11 and the Great Recession and probably the demise of the Horned Lizard (aka, "Horney Toad").

Oil is a fossel fuel.

You realise that you said "Peak Oil is a Myth," and you explained Why Peak Oil is inevitable, and it has already lead to 9/11 and the Great Recession and probably the demise of the Horned Lizard (aka, "Horney Toad").

When I first heard the term it was supposed to happen by the 1990's, then it was 2000's now, hell I'm not even sure what year they are claiming it will happen in. Peak oil did not lead to 9-11. Our stationing troops in Saudia Arabia as well as the crippling sanctions on Iraq all after the first Gulf war ended was named by bin Laden as his reasons.

Oil is a fossel fuel.

When I first heard the term it was supposed to happen by the 1990's, then it was 2000's now, hell I'm not even sure what year they are claiming it will happen in. Peak oil did not lead to 9-11. Our stationing troops in Saudia Arabia as well as the crippling sanctions on Iraq all after the first Gulf war ended was named by bin Laden as his reasons.

Well, bu "Peak" what they really mean is "Plateau."

It began in 1970.

Geez... even when I give the joke away, people still bite. You da man Samson.

That lure works better than a spinner on bass.

Forum List

Back