Time to look at impeaching federal judges.

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

I think we would be better off with judges who weren't lawyers.

And Doctors who never went to medical school.

And scientists who never took mathematics.

What a stupid comment.

A statist fool would naturally think so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes. Only a "statist fool" would think that Judges should, you know, know what the law is.

We need judges who base their opinions on their "common sense" and emotion, right?

Like the judge who used Trumps campaign rhetoric to halt trumps ban on people from worn torn countries? He didn't use the law he ruled on his feelings

Or the judge who just halted trumps recindince of the dreamers based on trumps tweets?

Yes. Only a "statist fool" would think that Judges should, you know, know what the law is.
We need judges who base their opinions on their "common sense" and emotion, right?

I guess you're not familiar with the 9th Circus.....

:lol:

I think it's pretty safe to say that I know more about the 9th Circuit than you do.

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

What a stupid comment.

Like the judge who used Trumps campaign rhetoric to halt trumps ban on people from worn torn countries? He didn't use the law he ruled on his feelings

Or the judge who just halted trumps recindince of the dreamers based on trumps tweets?

You don't think that the President's own words, typed into his phone with his own stubby little fingers, is an accurate representation of the President's thought process and intention?

Its my opinion that many Judges are political operatives these days Crixxus .

And Airline "drivers" who aren't trained pilots. Brilliant!

Despite Exposés and Embarrassments, Hundreds of Judges Preside in New York Without Law Degrees — ProPublica

Thank you for so clearly articulating why electing judges is a bad idea.

I guess you're not familiar with the 9th Circus.....
How about the 6th Circuit? How come Righties never talk about that one? It's been overturned a lot more than the 9th.

What a stupid comment.

You don't think that the President's own words, typed into his phone with his own stubby little fingers, is an accurate representation of the President's thought process and intention?

It's not based on the law or precedence now is ir? The first one was based on campaign rehetoric.

Its my opinion that many Judges are political operatives these days Crixxus .

Despite Exposés and Embarrassments, Hundreds of Judges Preside in New York Without Law Degrees — ProPublica

Then why do liberals do it, then cry about it?

What a stupid comment.

It's not based on the law or precedence now is ir? The first one was based on campaign rehetoric.

Of course it's based on precedent.

Here's the decision, feel free to read it:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000160-811d-da22-ad65-e7ffa71c0001

Those phrases in italics - those are references to previous cases.

Then why do liberals do it, then cry about it?

Why do "liberals" do what? Elect judges?

Because that's the law, almost everywhere.

How about the 6th Circuit? How come Righties never talk about that one? It's been overturned a lot more than the 9th.

Because the records you speak of are only recent...and based on a stint where the SCOTUS was terribly Left leaning.
Let's see what happens with Trumps picks on board :113:
Knocking down Lefties arguments with half my brain tied behind my back.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Because the records you speak of are only recent...and based on a stint where the SCOTUS was terribly Left leaning.
That's your excuse, is it?

yes they are jackasses.....seems like only if you beat the crap out of them they will learn

Knocking down Lefties arguments with half my brain tied behind my back.
:abgg2q.jpg:

You're really so deluded as to believe that the SCOTUS has been "terribly left-leaning" at any point in recent history?

You're really so deluded as to believe that the SCOTUS has been "terribly left-leaning" at any point in recent history?

Ummm.....damn you're dense!
Obamacare.....need I say more?

Are there ANY Lefttards who can come up with an argument that I can't destroy so easily?
This is boring.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back