Time to look at impeaching federal judges.

I agree. Not to mention their unlawfully extending Obama's already unlawful DACA. Many of these judges are repeatedly overstepping their authorith, and it seems that there is no legal body that has the authority to put them in check. This is a serious flaw in our judicial system that judges can act with impunity.

It's called the Supreme Court of the United States. They are the final check on the legal system.
But meanwhile any edict whasoever penned by a judge, passes for law till it finally makes its way to the SC. These fuckers literally sit in their office and pen legislation that stands till it finally makes its way through the system. They've been granted no authority to conduct themselves in this fashion.
No...the Judiciary doesn't create law....that's the job of the Legislature. But, you seem to think Judges DO create law. Fine.....give us an example of a law or statute created by the Judiciary. Start with the Law or Statute #.
Re-read my post to which you are attempting to respond. Once you comprehend what actually was written; resubmit your request for a response...

How about the 6th Circuit? How come Righties never talk about that one? It's been overturned a lot more than the 9th.

Because the records you speak of are only recent...and based on a stint where the SCOTUS was terribly Left leaning.
Let's see what happens with Trumps picks on board :113:
Knocking down Lefties arguments with half my brain tied behind my back.
:abgg2q.jpg:

:lol:

You're really so deluded as to believe that the SCOTUS has been "terribly left-leaning" at any point in recent history?

You are such a dishonest fuck.

Yes, the scotus has been left leaning.

for example, when they decided to ignore the constitution, and force the nation to accept baby killing as *the law*.

You are such a dishonest fuck.
Yes, the scotus has been left leaning.
for example, when they decided to ignore the constitution, and force the nation to accept baby killing as *the law*.

Yes, they are inherently dishonest and deceptive. Communist rule is never based on virtue and transparency.
It's why I'm adamant....we either stop them....or we hand them them our liberty and that of our prodigy on a tarnished platter.

There is a severe price to be paid for apathy......ask Venezuelans

For failing to do their duity in upholding the law. Just gin up a stupid charge like improper business relationships.
Ya, you don't like the ruling, fire the judge, just like in banana republics, so the US can be a banana republic as well, without the climate for bananas. But that's coming too!

Its my opinion that many Judges are political operatives these days Crixxus .

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

I think we would be better off with judges who weren't lawyers.
And Airline "drivers" who aren't trained pilots. Brilliant!

Despite Exposés and Embarrassments, Hundreds of Judges Preside in New York Without Law Degrees — ProPublica

Proves you don't need a law degree to read a law book.

Ya, you don't like the ruling, fire the judge, just like in banana republics, so the US can be a banana republic as well, without the climate for bananas. But that's coming too!

It has nothing to do with liking the rulings except that the "rulings" are based on the judges political leanings and emotion.
The specifics of exactly what the judges did wrong has been posted here ad-nausea, yet leftists insist on ignoring it.

The right basically tries to uphold the law of the land while the Left is hell-bent on illegal open borders, assisting illegal dangerous immigrants and generally creating chaos....ie the opioid crisis and that incredible failure called Obamacare. Every where you turn, the Left destroys.

We're already a Banana Republic thanks to communist leftist

Last edited:
Its my opinion that many Judges are political operatives these days Crixxus .

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

And Airline "drivers" who aren't trained pilots. Brilliant!

Despite Exposés and Embarrassments, Hundreds of Judges Preside in New York Without Law Degrees — ProPublica

Proves you don't need a law degree to read a law book.

I think you missed the point of that article.

It has nothing to do with liking the rulings except that the "rulings" are based on the judges political leanings and emotion.
The specifics of exactly what the judges did wrong has been posted here ad-nausea, yet leftists insist on ignoring it.

We are already a Banana Republic thanks to communist leftist
You don't like the judge's ruling and you want him removed. Just like they do in Africa.

And Doctors who never went to medical school.

And scientists who never took mathematics.

What a stupid comment.

A statist fool would naturally think so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes. Only a "statist fool" would think that Judges should, you know, know what the law is.

We need judges who base their opinions on their "common sense" and emotion, right?

Like the judge who used Trumps campaign rhetoric to halt trumps ban on people from worn torn countries? He didn't use the law he ruled on his feelings

Or the judge who just halted trumps recindince of the dreamers based on trumps tweets?

You don't think that the President's own words, typed into his phone with his own stubby little fingers, is an accurate representation of the President's thought process and intention?

It doesn't matter if Trump said "I hate all the towel heads" he has the authority to determine who comes in from both the Congress and the Constitution.

The bill of rights don't apply to none citizens.

I agree. Not to mention their unlawfully extending Obama's already unlawful DACA. Many of these judges are repeatedly overstepping their authorith, and it seems that there is no legal body that has the authority to put them in check. This is a serious flaw in our judicial system that judges can act with impunity.

It's called the Supreme Court of the United States. They are the final check on the legal system.
But meanwhile any edict whasoever penned by a judge, passes for law till it finally makes its way to the SC. These fuckers literally sit in their office and pen legislation that stands till it finally makes its way through the system. They've been granted no authority to conduct themselves in this fashion.
No...the Judiciary doesn't create law....that's the job of the Legislature. But, you seem to think Judges DO create law. Fine.....give us an example of a law or statute created by the Judiciary. Start with the Law or Statute #.
Re-read my post to which you are attempting to respond. Once you comprehend what actually was written; resubmit your request for a response...
I read your post.....start with the Law or Statue # that the Judiciary created. TIA

And Doctors who never went to medical school.

And scientists who never took mathematics.

What a stupid comment.

Yes. Only a "statist fool" would think that Judges should, you know, know what the law is.

We need judges who base their opinions on their "common sense" and emotion, right?

Like the judge who used Trumps campaign rhetoric to halt trumps ban on people from worn torn countries? He didn't use the law he ruled on his feelings

Or the judge who just halted trumps recindince of the dreamers based on trumps tweets?

You don't think that the President's own words, typed into his phone with his own stubby little fingers, is an accurate representation of the President's thought process and intention?

It doesn't matter if Trump said "I hate all the towel heads" he has the authority to determine who comes in from both the Congress and the Constitution.

Feel free to submit your amicus brief to the Supreme Court, since you're convinced that you have such a comprehensive understanding of the issue.

As for your second point - it's patently false, as the Court has ruled countless times.

I read your post.....start with the Law or Statue # that the Judiciary created. TIA
Your comprehension has failed you yet again. Try harder.

For failing to do their duity in upholding the law. Just gin up a stupid charge like improper business relationships.
Republicans are attacking and trying to impeach judges that won’t let them cheat in elections.
This is the lawless trump effect on our society.

Even the Supreme Court said enough is enough.
North Carolina judge: Blacks were targeted by republicans with laser like focus in suppressing their vote.
Trump sheep: Get rid of the judge.

how were black voters suppressed?
dude, he won't tell you that.

Making Obama care a "tax" and not a " "penalty"
Name the statute # for that one. (BTW, you just listed an interpretation of what an in-place law means. That is NOT creating new law. Glad to have helped you out with that one.

Of course it was and their is numerous more... Google them yourself.
Do the work for him bodecea
He doesn’t have to tell you!

Feel free to submit your amicus brief to the Supreme Court, since you're convinced that you have such a comprehensive understanding of the issue.

As for your second point - it's patently false, as the Court has ruled countless times.

Article 1 (Legislative)
4: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

Show me where it says we can't discriminate based on religion.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (Pub.L. 82–414, 66 Stat. 163, enacted June 27, 1952) also nothing about the President can't discriminate based on religion.

Forum List

Back