Time to look at impeaching federal judges.

You have to stand in awe at the wisdom of the founding fathers of the US. Three branches of government, each with the power to keep the others in check. We see now why this is so utterly important and why these men are so revered. They understood how humanity works. That groups of people will always try to gain power over other groups and force their will on them. We see now that two branches of government would not do the trick. Right now Republicans in control of Congress rubber stamp every single thing the orange turd wants to do.

It is only the independent judiciary that is holding American democracy from falling off the cliff. And make no mistake, Republicans are working frantically to also take control of the judiciary as well.

The American people so far are asleep at the wheel as their democracy is slowly choked to death. Right now thank god for the judiciary.

I agree. Not to mention their unlawfully extending Obama's already unlawful DACA. Many of these judges are repeatedly overstepping their authorith, and it seems that there is no legal body that has the authority to put them in check. This is a serious flaw in our judicial system that judges can act with impunity.

It's called the Supreme Court of the United States. They are the final check on the legal system.
But meanwhile any edict whasoever penned by a judge, passes for law till it finally makes its way to the SC. These fuckers literally sit in their office and pen legislation that stands till it finally makes its way through the system. They've been granted no authority to conduct themselves in this fashion.

Its my opinion that many Judges are political operatives these days Crixxus .

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

I think we would be better off with judges who weren't lawyers.
And Airline "drivers" who aren't trained pilots. Brilliant!

I agree. Not to mention their unlawfully extending Obama's already unlawful DACA. Many of these judges are repeatedly overstepping their authorith, and it seems that there is no legal body that has the authority to put them in check. This is a serious flaw in our judicial system that judges can act with impunity.

It's called the Supreme Court of the United States. They are the final check on the legal system.
But meanwhile any edict whasoever penned by a judge, passes for law till it finally makes its way to the SC. These fuckers literally sit in their office and pen legislation that stands till it finally makes its way through the system. They've been granted no authority to conduct themselves in this fashion.
No...the Judiciary doesn't create law....that's the job of the Legislature. But, you seem to think Judges DO create law. Fine.....give us an example of a law or statute created by the Judiciary. Start with the Law or Statute #.

For failing to do their duity in upholding the law. Just gin up a stupid charge like improper business relationships.

Perhaps you could articulate specific objections, siting legal doctrine and precedent...

Or just piss and moan about things you couldn't possible understand...

... The damned wall funding is the price we're going to have to pay for the Dreamers.

I would be satisfied if they just did what they already agreed to do and appropriated the money for.
It seems you want to tack the Dreamers onto the bill.

"The bill was introduced into the House of Representatives (H.R. 6061) on Sep. 13, 2006, by Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y. The bill received overwhelming support, passing the House by a vote of 283-138 on Sept. 14, 2006, and passing the Senate by 80-19 on Sept. 29, 2006.

The Secure Fence Act of 2006 called for building some 700 miles of double-fence construction along the Mexican border, complete with vehicle barriers, checkpoints, and lighting. Congress approved $1.2 billion in a separate homeland security spending bill to build the fence."

The Wall isn't getting built ... And the money doesn't have anything to do with it ... :thup:

That's because republicans appoint judges based on ideology instead of legal competence. Remember those judges Trump nominated, especially the one who failed questioning from Senator John Kennedy (R), about such simple things as federal evidence motions.

And Doctors who never went to medical school.

And scientists who never took mathematics.

What a stupid comment.

A statist fool would naturally think so.

No...the Judiciary doesn't create law....that's the job of the Legislature. But, you seem to think Judges DO create law. Fine.....give us an example of a law or statute created by the Judiciary. Start with the Law or Statute #.

Making Obama care a "tax" and not a " "penalty"

People tend to sidestep dog shit.
You like to wallow...
To each his own.

Which is why most intelligent people don't waste their time in these types of nothing burger threads full of nothing but Communist Leftist vile & hatred for every thing American.....

In which you love to fester....

True story: I got picked up by a cabbie many years ago who told me that he'd applied at United Airlines as a pilot.
He failed to understood why they didn't call him back.
I attempted to explain it to him, and he said - "But my driving record is PERFECT!"
Thankfully it was at that moment I arrived at my destination :D

Its my opinion that many Judges are political operatives these days Crixxus .

Despite Exposés and Embarrassments, Hundreds of Judges Preside in New York Without Law Degrees — ProPublica

Name the statute # for that one. (BTW, you just listed an interpretation of what an in-place law means. That is NOT creating new law. Glad to have helped you out with that one.

Name the statute # for that one. (BTW, you just listed an interpretation of what an in-place law means. That is NOT creating new law. Glad to have helped you out with that one.

Of course it was and their is numerous more... Google them yourself.

What a stupid comment.

Where did I say anything about their education?

What a stupid comment.

A statist fool would naturally think so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes. Only a "statist fool" would think that Judges should, you know, know what the law is.

We need judges who base their opinions on their "common sense" and emotion, right?

Forum List

Back