Time To Harvest The Fruits Of Their Votes, 8.3 % Unemployment

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Howdya like these apples, fellas? And then after 'Bam pushes the whole country over the fiscal cliff so the barefoot panhandlers sitting on the New York City sidewalks, tin cups ever at the ready, will still revere your patron Saint Robin Hood Chicago Jesus. Its all about makin' your indolence and sloth as comfortable as possible for him. Its your vote that really matters because without that, the Democratic Party goes extinct.
The country that fought and won a titanic two ocean war then still had enough reserve to send men to the moon just 24 years afterwards is no more than just a memory at this point. What's national pride and patriotism got to do with anything? Just like the four dead in Benghazi were merely "Four little bumps in the road" Attila and his Huns are now busy looting the treasury.]

"I wonder how many of the 8.3% voted for Obama?

WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup’s seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October’s rate."

Gallup: US Unemployment Rate Jumps To 8.3%… | Weasel Zippers

you don't think there could be any factors other than the election coming into play there, do you?

[Howdya like these apples, fellas? And then after 'Bam pushes the whole country over the fiscal cliff so the barefoot panhandlers sitting on the New York City sidewalks, tin cups ever at the ready, will still revere your patron Saint Robin Hood Chicago Jesus. Its all about makin' your indolence and sloth as comfortable as possible for him. Its your vote that really matters because without that, the Democratic Party goes extinct.
The country that fought and won a titanic two ocean war then still had enough reserve to send men to the moon just 24 years afterwards is no more than just a memory at this point. What's national pride and patriotism got to do with anything? Just like the four dead in Benghazi were merely "Four little bumps in the road" Attila and his Huns are now busy looting the treasury.]

WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup’s seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October’s rate."

I just wanna make sure I get this straight. That little dip at the very end of this graph:

bi_4zh5lhk-v_umpdcaeng-548x322.gif

- the part to the right of the dip, where it goes up - is all Obama's fault, because he's the President - but the part to the left of the dip - where it goes down - that has nothing to do with the President, right?

All upticks are his fault - all down ticks are random noise, is that the theory?

you don't think there could be any factors other than the election coming into play there, do you?

Other factors yes. Important ones, no. There were a number of people who voted for Obama because of the lies he was making about Romney's non-existent war on women. While I am certainly passionate for the abortion issue, that issue isnt going to be significantly changed regardless who is power (and not because of any lack of desire to, but because of the lack of ability for either side to do anything). It has nothing to do with the economic issues we are facing, yet Democrats lied about it scaring people to vote for Obama because of it and oddly it worked.

Ultimately, Romney failed to sell his amazing record to the people and Obama managed to obscure his dismal record.

Other factors yes. Important ones, no. There were a number of people who voted for Obama because of the lies he was making about Romney's non-existent war on women. While I am certainly passionate for the abortion issue, that issue isnt going to be significantly changed regardless who is power (and not because of any lack of desire to, but because of the lack of ability for either side to do anything). It has nothing to do with the economic issues we are facing, yet Democrats lied about it scaring people to vote for Obama because of it and oddly it worked.

Ultimately, Romney failed to sell his amazing record to the people and Obama managed to obscure his dismal record.
so you don't think that maybe storm related unemployment might account for the up-tick at all?

I agree.

Folks bought all the hogwash Barry's campaign was throwing and Romney didn't do a good selling job.

They completely ignored the economy and UE.

Those that voted that fuck into office for another four years are going to realize they made a big mistake. Unfortunately we are all now stuck with that mistake.

I just wanna make sure I get this straight. That little dip at the very end of this graph:

bi_4zh5lhk-v_umpdcaeng-548x322.gif

- the part to the right of the dip, where it goes up - is all Obama's fault, because he's the President - but the part to the left of the dip - where it goes down - that has nothing to do with the President, right?

All upticks are his fault - all down ticks are random noise, is that the theory?
and don't forget that when the Gallup rate was 7.0% the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood was saying that Gallup's UE was WORTHLESS. Now suddenly it is gospel. :cuckoo:

Interesting, so when will the government start accounting for those that have fallen through the cracks? I assume they are those left in the wake of moving forward and do not count?

Forum List

Back