Surprise >.. NOT unemployment readjusted now up to 8.3

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Of course we all know Obama knew this so did the left and most of the media but they had to get the messiah re elected

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate.

U.S. Unadjusted Unemployment Shoots Back Up

I believe that was noted, then discarded. You dont make obama look negative. That is an abomination!

Uh, Gallup doesn't determine the UE rate; the Bureau of Labor Statistics does.

you_fail-12825.jpg

you_fail-12825.jpg

Another loser who much prefers hearing the numbers from those that gain if they skew the numbers than from those that have NO gain by skewing the numbers.

Sort of makes you the type that prefers to live in La La land.

Another loser who much prefers hearing the numbers from those that gain if they skew the numbers than from those that have NO gain by skewing the numbers.

Ironic post is ironic

Interested to see what the BLS numbers look like on friday. And whether they adjust previous months any. Since the recession was officially over in June 2009, this economy has seen many fits and starts. I do know however, that the 2011 GDP growth was less than 2010, and 2012 looks like it'll be lower or about the same as 2011. And I don't think 2013 looks particularly positive right now.

Of course we all know Obama knew this so did the left and most of the media but they had to get the messiah re elected

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate.

hahaha7575.gif

So Gallup, one of the few pollsters who kept putting Romney in the lead,

jiggered the UE number in Obama's favor?

Ironic post is ironic

I guess the irony of "who to believe" went right over your head.....which, according to my calculation, is right below your waist.

Um. Hello? That 8.3 figure is for NOVEMBER.

Think about it. It will come to you.

And the figure was not "readjusted". You got the Bureau of Labor Statistics October number conflated with the Gallup November number. Geeeeeezus!

Last edited:

I see you ignore the fact that Gallup put UE at 7.0 in October. That would have been a huge boost for Obama if he used that number.

Instead, the Bureau of Labor Statistics is consistently used. You are trying to compare apples and oranges.

Gallup is the official source of UE numbers?

In any case yes things will get worse no one has done anything to prevent that from happeneing.
NO ONE!

Ironic post is ironic

I guess the irony of "who to believe" went right over your head.....which, according to my calculation, is right below your waist.

Which is right above your head :suck:

Last edited:
The White House has already released their excuse for the jump in unemployment. We're still an hour away and they're already making excuses.

Hurricane Sandy did it all.

again, this would be the same Gallup that had Romney beating Obama by 7 points.

again, this would be the same Gallup that had Romney beating Obama by 7 points.

Gallup doesn't take fuzzy math by corrupt Obama officials into the equation.

Forum List

Back