Surprise >.. NOT unemployment readjusted now up to 8.3

Actually, they projected Mittens RobMe to win.

Are you gonna trust something that has proven itself wrong?

Figures...................
Well seems the left used Gallop regularly when Gallop showed unemployment lower than obama's labor department unemployment numbers. They didn't use Gallop when it was higher than obama's labor department numbers.

It seems like that?

Can you point to an example of the left using Gallop's UE numbers? Or, is this just a feeling you have? You nutters,always feeling things.
edthecynic for starters.

Well seems the left used Gallop regularly when Gallop showed unemployment lower than obama's labor department unemployment numbers. They didn't use Gallop when it was higher than obama's labor department numbers.
Now of course, the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood has it ass backwards. It was the Right who used Gallup when it was higher claiming Gallup's "unadjusted" numbers were more accurate because they were not seasonally adjusted. Knowing that at times seasonally adjusted numbers are higher than the unadjusted numbers, I predicted that as soon as Gallup's unadjusted numbers were lower than the BLS numbers the Right would reject Gallup and swear by BLS.

This they did in the run up to the election when BLS dropped below 8%. At the time I pointed out that the the previously more accurate Gallup numbers were lower than the BLS rate, and suddenly the Right swore that Gallup was worthless. I again predicted that as soon as Gallup was higher than BLS the Right would again swear by Gallup and trash BLS. CON$ are piss easy to predict.

February 16, 2012
RUSH: Yesterday, Gallup said the real unemployment number 9%; the real underemployment number is 19.1%. So while the regime is claiming that the unemployment rate's gone down to 8.3%, Gallup says it is at 9%. The difference is Gallup uses raw numbers, not seasonally adjusted numbers. I'm starting to believe that "seasonally adjusted" is just code word "for manipulated to help incumbent presidents."

And here is one of the biggest users of Gallop when the BLS was higher than Gallop. Shut the fuck up troll.
Of cource, I used Gallup to make the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood eat their MessiahRushie's words that Gallup was more accurate than BLS, and eat them you mindless drones did!! :rofl::lmao:

Anyone who uses Gallup for employment numbers is begging to be ignored. And the theory that the UE numbers were cooked for the election is tin-foil hat bullshit. The experts working at the BoLS are professionals doing a job. Feel free to use your internet unaccountability to insult them...but you're saying more about what a douche YOU are than about how wrong the numbers really are.

So you're saying that a poll conducted by phone is accurate? If that is the case then why do they have to adjust it later?

Let's also not forget that the White House gets to decide which numbers matter. UE3 or UE6. UE6 is more accurate but not even considered.

Let's face it.....more people are quitting the work force than are getting jobs.

The unemployment rate is a sham.

Now of course, the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood has it ass backwards. It was the Right who used Gallup when it was higher claiming Gallup's "unadjusted" numbers were more accurate because they were not seasonally adjusted. Knowing that at times seasonally adjusted numbers are higher than the unadjusted numbers, I predicted that as soon as Gallup's unadjusted numbers were lower than the BLS numbers the Right would reject Gallup and swear by BLS.

This they did in the run up to the election when BLS dropped below 8%. At the time I pointed out that the the previously more accurate Gallup numbers were lower than the BLS rate, and suddenly the Right swore that Gallup was worthless. I again predicted that as soon as Gallup was higher than BLS the Right would again swear by Gallup and trash BLS. CON$ are piss easy to predict.

February 16, 2012
RUSH: Yesterday, Gallup said the real unemployment number 9%; the real underemployment number is 19.1%. So while the regime is claiming that the unemployment rate's gone down to 8.3%, Gallup says it is at 9%. The difference is Gallup uses raw numbers, not seasonally adjusted numbers. I'm starting to believe that "seasonally adjusted" is just code word "for manipulated to help incumbent presidents."

And here is one of the biggest users of Gallop when the BLS was higher than Gallop. Shut the fuck up troll.
Of cource, I used Gallup to make the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood eat their MessiahRushie's words that Gallup was more accurate than BLS, and eat them you mindless drones did!! :rofl::lmao:

Gallup used the same service as the BLS to get their numbers. The difference being the BLS didn't give us the seasonally adjusted numbers. Gallup got the same numbers but they adjusted it to take into account temporary holiday jobs that evaporate come the first of the year. That's how they got 8.3%. For some reason, be it fear of losing their cushy jobs, or threats from the White House, the BLS didn't seasonally adjust the numbers like before.

So what the reports says is we created 146,000 new jobs and roughly twice as many stopped looking. For every 1 job created 1.7 people stopped looking and stopped working and became a burden on society.

This to Obama is going in the right direction???

Last edited:
Anyone who uses Gallup for employment numbers is begging to be ignored. And the theory that the UE numbers were cooked for the election is tin-foil hat bullshit. The experts working at the BoLS are professionals doing a job. Feel free to use your internet unaccountability to insult them...but you're saying more about what a douche YOU are than about how wrong the numbers really are.

So you're saying that a poll conducted by phone is accurate? If that is the case then why do they have to adjust it later?

Let's also not forget that the White House gets to decide which numbers matter. UE3 or UE6. UE6 is more accurate but not even considered.

Let's face it.....more people are quitting the work force than are getting jobs.

I believe you are correct.

I know a few who have said they are going to quit and go on welfare. They are tired of feeding the system and not getting anything from it. I couldn't do that. I'll just stop feeding the system.

Gallup used the same service as the BLS to get their numbers.
You're claiming that Gallup uses the Census Bureau to collect their data? Really? Where did you get that idea?

The difference being the BLS didn't give us the seasonally adjusted numbers.
www.bls.gov/news.release/enlist.t01,htm see where it says "seasonally adjusted"

Gallup got the same numbers but they adjusted it to take into account temporary holiday jobs that evaporate come the first of the year. That's how they got 8.3%. For some reason, be it fear of losing their cushy jobs, or threats from the White House, the BLS didn't seasonally adjust the numbers like before.
Gallup uses completely different methodology and only recently started seasonally adjusting.

So what the reports says is we created 146,000 new jobs and roughly twice as many stopped looking.
No, it doesn't, The employment situation from BLS is two surveys: a Household survey which measures the population and an establishment survey which measures on farm payrolls. the two are not really comparable. The establishment survey showed 146,000 more non farm payroll jobs. the household showed 122,000 fewer employed and 228,000 fewer unemployed for a total loss of 350,000 in the labor foforce.

Gallup used the same service as the BLS to get their numbers. The difference being the BLS didn't give us the seasonally adjusted numbers. Gallup got the same numbers but they adjusted it to take into account temporary holiday jobs that evaporate come the first of the year. That's how they got 8.3%. For some reason, be it fear of losing their cushy jobs, or threats from the White House, the BLS didn't seasonally adjust the numbers like before.

So what the reports says is we created 146,000 new jobs and roughly twice as many stopped looking. For every 1 job created 1.7 people stopped looking and stopped working and became a burden on society.

This to Obama is going in the right direction???
You have it ass backwards as usual. Gallup's were unadjusted and BLS was seasonally adjusted, which is what your MessiahRushie was bitching about!!!!

February 16, 2012

Of course we all know Obama knew this so did the left and most of the media but they had to get the messiah re elected

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate.

U.S. Unadjusted Unemployment Shoots Back Up

No one believes Gallup. They had Willard in the lead on November 5th. Get real!

February 16, 2012

You only used it when it was lower than the BLS numbers
YOU FAIL.

You're claiming that Gallup uses the Census Bureau to collect their data? Really? Where did you get that idea?

The difference being the BLS didn't give us the seasonally adjusted numbers.

Gallup got the same numbers but they adjusted it to take into account temporary holiday jobs that evaporate come the first of the year. That's how they got 8.3%. For some reason, be it fear of losing their cushy jobs, or threats from the White House, the BLS didn't seasonally adjust the numbers like before.
Gallup uses completely different methodology and only recently started seasonally adjusting.

So what the reports says is we created 146,000 new jobs and roughly twice as many stopped looking.
No, it doesn't, The employment situation from BLS is two surveys: a Household survey which measures the population and an establishment survey which measures on farm payrolls. the two are not really comparable. The establishment survey showed 146,000 more non farm payroll jobs. the household showed 122,000 fewer employed and 228,000 fewer unemployed for a total loss of 350,000 in the labor foforce.

Your link is bad. It says; "Sorry, the page you're looking for can't be found"

The rest is a pack of lies.

Last edited:
YOU FAIL.
To make you reject Gallup, which you CON$ did, after you had said Gallup was more accurate than BLS when Gallup was higher than BLS. As you well know I delight in showing how the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood is always on both sides of every issue depending on the way the wind blows.

Here is an example from about a year ago of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood switcheroo.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4595358-post107.html

[COLOR=#000000 !important]
PAY ATTENTION

According to Gallup, unemployment went down in OCTOBER, which is why no CON$ used Gallup in October!!!! Of course to show UE going up in November, CON$ use the lower October Gallup rate they ignored to compare November to. If they compare the 8.7% Gallup November to the 9% BLS rate CON$ used for October, to be consistent, then UE went down in November using CON$ervative data.

You are definitely milking your patented Dumb Act.

No you pay attention both your link and my link show the unemployment numbers are going up. in November and December.
Up from 8.3% to 8.7%, but CON$ have been claiming that the rate has been 9% or higher while Gallup had it at 8.3%.

To recap, CON$ use whatever numbers fit their prejudices. When Gallup showed UE was 8.3% and falling CON$ used the "fudged" 9% BLS rate and ignored Gallup. But now that Gallup and BLS are about the same, 8.7% and 8.6% respectively, suddenly the ignored 8.3% Gallup rate is the standard that the direction is measured against, and the 9% BLS rate CON$ had been using is now ignored.
[/COLOR]

YOU FAIL.
To make you reject Gallup, which you CON$ did, after you had said Gallup was more accurate than BLS when Gallup was higher than BLS. As you well know I delight in showing how the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood is always on both sides of every issue depending on the way the wind blows.

Here is an example from about a year ago of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood switcheroo.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4595358-post107.html

[COLOR=#000000 !important]
No you pay attention both your link and my link show the unemployment numbers are going up. in November and December.
Up from 8.3% to 8.7%, but CON$ have been claiming that the rate has been 9% or higher while Gallup had it at 8.3%.

To recap, CON$ use whatever numbers fit their prejudices. When Gallup showed UE was 8.3% and falling CON$ used the "fudged" 9% BLS rate and ignored Gallup. But now that Gallup and BLS are about the same, 8.7% and 8.6% respectively, suddenly the ignored 8.3% Gallup rate is the standard that the direction is measured against, and the 9% BLS rate CON$ had been using is now ignored.
[/COLOR]

The only thing you did was make yourself look like a hypocrite. So now Gallop isn't your favorite poll.

I know a few who have said they are going to quit and go on welfare. They are tired of feeding the system and not getting anything from it. I couldn't do that. I'll just stop feeding the system.

Really? How many do you know?

What jobs at what pay are they going to quit in favor of welfare?

And...if I understand it correctly....you are currently feeding off the system? Your checks come from the US Treasury.

Of course we all know Obama knew this so did the left and most of the media but they had to get the messiah re elected

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate.

U.S. Unadjusted Unemployment Shoots Back Up

No one believes Gallup. They had Willard in the lead on November 5th. Get real!

Gallup didn't take into account vote farming by Obama.

And...if I understand it correctly....you are currently feeding off the system? Your checks come from the US Treasury.

Dumb ass I'm a plumber I have a skill I feed the system but that will end shortly
Those that have made the comment are other plumbers and electrians that I come in contact with.
Are you pissed that your meal ticket will dry up?

Your link is bad. It says; "Sorry, the page you're looking for can't be found"

The rest is a pack of lies.
stupid autocracy: actual link
Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

And you have balls calling pack of lies when you made up everything you wrote. My links: Understanding Gallup's Economic Measures
wiuaxv21leetgdywxlbu5g.gif

links there to the full methods. Show me where Census collects the data for Gallup or Gallup uses bls data.

as for bls:
Employment Situation Technical Note
supports everything I said about collection and the 2 different surveys

Your turn, liar. show your evidence. you have nothing.

Last edited:

Dumb ass I'm a plumber I have a skill I feed the system but that will end shortly
Those that have made the comment are other plumbers and electrians that I come in contact with.
Are you pissed that your meal ticket will dry up?

Oh! So you don't receive government checks! My bad. I wonder who gave me that impression. Oh yeah! It was you!

Do you do any work for homeowners or landlords who do receive government checks? I'm guessing that you do.

And...what a coinkidink......plumbers and electricians are some of my best customers. So...if they all decide to quit and go on welfare, I may have to buy my daughter the Lexus instead of the Audi.

By the way..nobody believes you regarding your "friends" getting ready to go on welfare. You should try to lie a little less often.

Forum List

Back