Time for New Thinking!

Rich Arab elites parrot the official US/Israeli line when it comes to threats.
Arab streets have no illusion about who's the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet.
(Ask the Iraqis)

"ATTITUDES TOWARD IRAN

"On Iran's potential nuclear weapons status, results show another dramatic shift in public opinion. While the results vary from country to country, the weighted average across the six countries is telling: in 2009, only 29% of those polled said that Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons would be 'positive' for the Middle East; in 2010, 57% of those polled indicate that such an outcome would be 'positive' for the Middle East. "

By 70% to 80% majorities Arabs regard the US and Israel as the greatest threats to peace in the Middle East. Iran consistently polls around 10%.

2010 Arab Public Opinion Poll | Brookings Institution
Yeah sure, Georgie, the leaders of the Gulf States have no need to worry what those crazies in Iran will do? Maybe the average Saudi doesn't even think about it all the time, but the leaders certainly are aware of what those crazies could be capable of. And since the Muslims are taught to hate the Jews, is it really that surprising that they think Israel is the greatest threat, especially when it is drummed into their heads by their clerics?
Muslims don't need their clerics to remind them of how many Arabs the US and Israel have maimed, murdered, displaced, abducted, and incarcerated since 1948.

Maybe you can tell us the last time Iran invaded another sovereign state?

There is no greater cult of devout crazies on this planet than the "American Exceptionalist."

As can be seen, Gerorgie hates the U.S. so much that evidently he chokes on the fact that he still lives here. While there are millions of people from around the world who would love to be allowed to live in this country, we have Georgie who evidently hates the country in which he lives. Georgie, is anyone stopping you from moving to a country where you will feel more at home? Perhaps Pakistan or Yemen or even Mali? I find it amusing how Georgie just fluffs over all those sermons from the various mosques where the Imams and Mullahs incite the people. I also find it amusing that Georgie never mentions that the Arabs have started up with Israel each time, and that Israel is forced to defend herself against Georgie's friends who want to destroy her. Georgie would just love to see Israel roll over for his Arab friends.

Israel is forced to defend herself from Arab hostilism because she was conceived by Royal Assent in 1918 as a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" at the same time the Royal Navy was converting from coal to oil to power its fleets.

In 1948 one third of all Palestinians inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority by force of arms:
Western oil companies and western arms companies have never stopped being grateful.
Neither have fundamentalist Christian slaves hoping to live long enough to enjoy the Rapture.

Personally. I've never "hated" the US Experiment, but I find it amusing that disingenuous slaves like Hossie can't respond to Israeli war crimes without resorting to equally cowardly Muslim behavior. Maybe that comes from killing "Gooks" for Christ at a formative age?

Israel is forced to defend herself from Arab hostilism because she was conceived by Royal Assent in 1918 as a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" at the same time the Royal Navy was converting from coal to oil to power its fleets.

In 1948 one third of all Palestinians inflicted a Jewish state upon the majority by force of arms:
Western oil companies and western arms companies have never stopped being grateful.
Neither have fundamentalist Christian slaves hoping to live long enough to enjoy the Rapture.

Personally. I've never "hated" the US Experiment, but I find it amusing that disingenuous slaves like Hossie can't respond to Israeli war crimes without resorting to equally cowardly Muslim behavior. Maybe that comes from killing "Gooks" for Christ at a formative age?
Here we have Georgie again like a broken record with his same old, same old about all those Arabs living in Palestine, of course without mentioning that they came in droves from surrounding areas for jobs, just like the Hispanics come in droves to Georgie's city. Meanwhile, we all have seen Georgie constantly put down America so it is obvious he doesn't like this country and should let someone who would love to live here take his place. Since most of the people in this country are Christians, Georgie, I don't think they would appreciate being called "Gooks." Do you see people calling you a "Gook" for whatever you believe in?

How many "Gooks" did you personally kill, Christian?

More than I did.

Your analogy between the US theft of California and Israel's annexation of Palestine is much closer to the mark than usual, for you since LA was Mexican before it was "American". BTW, most of those Arabs you and Winnie obsess over came for British jobs as well as the prospect of becoming Jewish "water carriers."

More than I did.

Your analogy between the US theft of California and Israel's annexation of Palestine is much closer to the mark than usual, for you since LA was Mexican before it was "American". BTW, most of those Arabs you and Winnie obsess over came for British jobs as well as the prospect of becoming Jewish "water carriers."
Why, Georgie, since it is obvious that you hate the Jews, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you go off the deep end, if you get what I mean. And of course Georgie is going to tell us about all the jobs the British had for the Arabs. I doubt very much that Churchill would have said what he did if these Arabs didn't come for the jobs the Jews had for them, the same way Georgie must see the Hispanics in his own town coming for the jobs because their own countries are poor, the same way those Arab countries were.

More than I did.

Why, Georgie, since it is obvious that you hate the Jews, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you go off the deep end, if you get what I mean. And of course Georgie is going to tell us about all the jobs the British had for the Arabs. I doubt very much that Churchill would have said what he did if these Arabs didn't come for the jobs the Jews had for them, the same way Georgie must see the Hispanics in his own town coming for the jobs because their own countries are poor, the same way those Arab countries were.
How about a deep-water port, Hossie?

"The first person to comprehend the tremendous possibilities of a port in Haifa was Theodor Herzl, the father of Political Zionism, who in 1898 wrote a prophetic description of the town in his book AltNeuland.

"Construction of the port began in 1922, and it was officially opened on October 31, 1933 by Lieut. Gen. Sir Arthur Wauchope, the British high commissioner to Palestine. [2] The port allowed Haifa to blossom, and in 1936, the city had over 100,000 inhabitants. The port served as a gateway for thousands of immigrants to Israel after the Second World War."

Do you think hundreds of thousands of Jews would have had jobs in Israel to offer if the British hadn't provided "Royal Assent?"

Why do Conservatives curtsy every time the rich spit in their direction?

Class envy??

Port of Haifa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here we have Georgie again like a broken record with his same old, same old about all those Arabs living in Palestine, of course without mentioning that they came in droves from surrounding areas for jobs, just like the Hispanics come in droves to Georgie's city. Meanwhile, we all have seen Georgie constantly put down America so it is obvious he doesn't like this country and should let someone who would love to live here take his place. Since most of the people in this country are Christians, Georgie, I don't think they would appreciate being called "Gooks." Do you see people calling you a "Gook" for whatever you believe in?

same old about all those Arabs living in Palestine, of course without mentioning that they came in droves from surrounding areas for jobs,

The Arab population in Palestine declined from about 93% at the turn of the century to about 65% by 1948.

Where were these "droves" that the lying propagandists are always talking about?

Here we have Georgie again like a broken record with his same old, same old about all

those Arabs living in Palestine, of course without mentioning that they came in droves from surrounding areas for jobs, just like the Hispanics come in droves to Georgie's city. Meanwhile, we all have seen Georgie constantly put down America so it is obvious he doesn't like this country and should let someone who would love to live here take his place. Since most of the people in this country are Christians, Georgie, I don't think they would
appreciate being called "Gooks." Do you see people calling you a "Gook" for whatever you believe in?

same old about all those Arabs living in Palestine, of course without mentioning that they came in droves from surrounding areas for jobs,

The Arab population in Palestine declined from about 93% at the turn of the century to about 65% by 1948.

Where were these "droves" that the lying propagandists are always talking about?

Notice the filth of islamo nazi propaganda-------The gobbelian sophist pig leaves out the MOST IMPORTANT FIGURE_-----to wit, the TOTAL POPULATION which grew by LEAPS AND BOUNDS between 1900 and 1948 it is very important to examine the stats of lying pigs who depend on "percentages" in their propagandaist filth

Since you were not in the area at the time the British officials were there, how in the world would you know what was going on? I imagine it serves Tinny's purpose to make the readers believe these British officlals were lying. I bet he is even blind to the population changes in the U.S., Tinny.

More than I did.

How about a deep-water port, Hossie?

"The first person to comprehend the tremendous possibilities of a port in Haifa was Theodor Herzl, the father of Political Zionism, who in 1898 wrote a prophetic description of the town in his book AltNeuland.

"Construction of the port began in 1922, and it was officially opened on October 31, 1933 by Lieut. Gen. Sir Arthur Wauchope, the British high commissioner to Palestine. [2] The port allowed Haifa to blossom, and in 1936, the city had over 100,000 inhabitants. The port served as a gateway for thousands of immigrants to Israel after the Second World War."

Do you think hundreds of thousands of Jews would have had jobs in Israel to offer if the British hadn't provided "Royal Assent?"

Why do Conservatives curtsy every time the rich spit in their direction?

Class envy??

Port of Haifa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why, Georgie Boy, no one has to feel envious about a port. Besides the Jews happened to be in the area before the port was even built.
And look what is coming out of Israel these days which benefits humanity, although I certainly hope that you never avail yourself of anything Israeli because you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite. So tell us all about the other jobs the English had for these Arabs. Once a port is finished, the job is over.

Would hundreds of thousands of Jews have migrated to Palestine without royal assent?
Absent the Balfour Declaration there is no mass migration of Jews to the heart of Arab oil.
Now tell us how royal assent was independent of oil for the Royal Navy?

More than I did.

Your analogy between the US theft of California and Israel's annexation of Palestine is much closer to the mark than usual, for you since LA was Mexican before it was "American."

As was much of Southwestern US, which begs the obvious question:
Would the US consider Mexican attacks on our southwest to be legitimate attempts by Mexican "freedom fighters" to take what is rightfully theirs?
Would you?

More than I did.

And, in fact, many came in response to pleas by regional leaders for Arabs to counter the growing Jewish presence and the impending partition. Many more came for the "3 hots and a cot" offered by well-meaning but self-serving international agencies.
Times were tough and every man needs to feed his family.

Between 1900 and 1948 the Arab population of Palestine nearly doubled.
During the same period the world's population grew by roughly 60%.
Do you see it now?
:D

Would hundreds of thousands of Jews have migrated to Palestine without royal assent?
Absent the Balfour Declaration there is no mass migration of Jews to the heart of Arab oil.
Now tell us how royal assent was independent of oil for the Royal Navy?

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, Israel is floating on a sea of oil.

More than I did.

Your analogy between the US theft of California and Israel's annexation of Palestine is much closer to the mark than usual, for you since LA was Mexican before it was "American."

As was much of Southwestern US, which begs the obvious question:
Would the US consider Mexican attacks on our southwest to be legitimate attempts by Mexican "freedom fighters" to take what is rightfully theirs?
Would you?
No.

For the same reasons I condemn Israeli attacks on the Palestinians' land and water rights.

Forum List

Back