Time for New Thinking!

Rent for giving our land to them? What's your reasoning?

Well you said that The Land of Israel was given to the Pals. So if they own Israel, are you paying them rent? Or how does that work?

If people were expelled from their land, and it was giving for the pals, what is the reason that they need pay rent for the enemy that sits where Jews sat before?

You said the Land of Israel was given to the Pals, maybe you're just getting dumber. :dunno:

Well you said that The Land of Israel was given to the Pals. So if they own Israel, are you paying them rent? Or how does that work?

If people were expelled from their land, and it was giving for the pals, what is the reason that they need pay rent for the enemy that sits where Jews sat before?

You said the Land of Israel was given to the Pals, maybe you're just getting dumber. :dunno:

Parts of the land of Israel were sadly given to them. Don't you follow facts? Israel is still stnading. well, most of it.

Parts of the land of Israel were sadly given to them. Don't you follow facts? Israel is still stnading. well, most of it.

OK now we're talking about "PARTS" of the Land of Israel.
So what do you think should have happened, deport all the arabs to somewhere else like Jordan... and take back Israel's land?

1. The only way for Israel and the Palestinians to get the peace that their people want is to first recognize all the UN resolutions...
2. It also should allow the Jews and Arabs who were forced from their homes to return or be duly compensated.

3. Make Jerusalem the Capitol of Israel and Palestine, or internationalize it as the original partition envisioned.

Israel has the economic and military power to do this. If she wants peace then win over the Arab Hearts by building economic ties which foster mutual understanding.

Einstein once described Insanity of "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

Its time for new/old thinking!
Another example of new thinking on this issue would start with enforcing a nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East, starting with the US military and Israel.

War is old thinking, and allowing only one state in the Middle East to possess nuclear weapons does little to diminish its appeal to ruling elites. This is probably why a majority of Arabs see the US and Israel as much greater threats to peace in the Middle East than Iran.

War is old thinking, and allowing only one state in the Middle East to possess nuclear weapons does little to diminish its appeal to ruling elites. This is probably why a majority of Arabs see the US and Israel as much greater threats to peace in the Middle East than Iran.
Ah, new old thinking, of course. Pretty outdated, indeed, like peace in our time drivel.

Ah, new old thinking, of course. Pretty outdated, indeed, like peace in our time drivel.
I doubt if the surrounding Arab countries see the U.S. and Israel as a bigger threat than Iran. It looks like Saudi Arabia doesn't and it's a shame that they just can't get over villifying the Jews just like the rest of the Muslim countries. They take the Islamic holy writings too seriously like Allah transformed the Jews into pigs and apes which certainly people in this modern world no matter their religion must know that this is impossible (except there were actually Muslims posting on other boards who did believe that people can be turned into animals). The following is from a Christian group based in Israel.
israel today | Israel News | The Unspoken Alliance: Israel and the House of Saud - Part II - israel today | Israel News

Rich Arab elites parrot the official US/Israeli line when it comes to threats.
Arab streets have no illusion about who's the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet.
(Ask the Iraqis)

"ATTITUDES TOWARD IRAN

"On Iran's potential nuclear weapons status, results show another dramatic shift in public opinion. While the results vary from country to country, the weighted average across the six countries is telling: in 2009, only 29% of those polled said that Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons would be 'positive' for the Middle East; in 2010, 57% of those polled indicate that such an outcome would be 'positive' for the Middle East. "

By 70% to 80% majorities Arabs regard the US and Israel as the greatest threats to peace in the Middle East. Iran consistently polls around 10%.

2010 Arab Public Opinion Poll | Brookings Institution

Rich Arab elites parrot the official US/Israeli line when it comes to threats.
Arab streets have no illusion about who's the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet.
(Ask the Iraqis)

"ATTITUDES TOWARD IRAN

"On Iran's potential nuclear weapons status, results show another dramatic shift in public opinion. While the results vary from country to country, the weighted average across the six countries is telling: in 2009, only 29% of those polled said that Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons would be 'positive' for the Middle East; in 2010, 57% of those polled indicate that such an outcome would be 'positive' for the Middle East. "

By 70% to 80% majorities Arabs regard the US and Israel as the greatest threats to peace in the Middle East. Iran consistently polls around 10%.

2010 Arab Public Opinion Poll | Brookings Institution
Yeah sure, Georgie, the leaders of the Gulf States have no need to worry what those crazies in Iran will do? Maybe the average Saudi doesn't even think about it all the time, but the leaders certainly are aware of what those crazies could be capable of. And since the Muslims are taught to hate the Jews, is it really that surprising that they think Israel is the greatest threat, especially when it is drummed into their heads by their clerics?

You don't have any proof that you're right.

I do.

Do you have any proof that I am wrong?

I do but first you must prove your camel crap right. :D

Let's see, my original post was:

How about UN documents, signed by Israel, that say that there is no place called Israel.

In the 1949 UN armistice agreements, that Israel signed, the international borders between Palestine, and Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt were mentioned. There was no mention of any borders for Israel.

Palestine was mentioned many times. There was no mention of an Israel.

Islamo nazi pig sophistry is so much fun----tinny is almost as good at it as was his hero goebbels ----a similar line of reasoning was used in 1971-----which is the year during which I was introduced to the islamo nazi pig sophistry of south east asia-----it was that year I learned why it was legal for the west pakistani army to rape 1/4 million girls and why on hearing that many of those raped girls were being abandoned by their families and comitting suicide---that the appropriate islamic response was a shrug and a giggle

Islamo nazi pig sophistry is so much fun----tinny is almost as good at it as was his hero goebbels ----a similar line of reasoning was used in 1971-----which is the year during which I was introduced to the islamo nazi pig sophistry of south east asia-----it was that year I learned why it was legal for the west pakistani army to rape 1/4 million girls and why on hearing that many of those raped girls were being abandoned by their families and comitting suicide---that the appropriate islamic response was a shrug and a giggle

I bet you were in your 60s in 1971.

I bet that you fart incessantly and scratch your anus

I bet that you fart incessantly and scratch your anus

Be careful how you talk, you sorry excuse for an almost dead woman, you'll turn on Hossfly. Or do you two already trade Depends tips?

Forum List

Back