Time for New Thinking!

for the record----tinny lied------the jews who migrated to palestine were completely unarmed until ---sometime in the second decade of the 20th century when they finally responded to the slit throats and rapes that so delight tinny When---to the DELIGHT OF TINNY----the jews of hebron were attacked and to the delight of tinny -----children lay dead with slit throats in pools of their own blood-------there was a grand total of one pistol in the possession of the jews of hebron------to the delight of Tinny who still dances on the dead bodies of the babies 1929

Load of crap, irosie. The Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country. Were they stupid enough to believe the takeover would be peaceful?

for the record----tinny lied------the jews who migrated to palestine were completely unarmed until ---sometime in the second decade of the 20th century when they finally responded to the slit throats and rapes that so delight tinny When---to the DELIGHT OF TINNY----the jews of hebron were attacked and to the delight of tinny -----children lay dead with slit throats in pools of their own blood-------there was a grand total of one pistol in the possession of the jews of hebron------to the delight of Tinny who still dances on the dead bodies of the babies 1929

Load of crap, irosie. The Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country. Were they stupid enough to believe the takeover would be peaceful?

you are very much misinformed loadofshit-tinnie They went to palestine to BUY LAND and had no reason to believe that they would meet up with any more violence than they usually experienced from people of your ilk-----ie ---the usual pogrom type behavior of people of your ilk Your comment indicates that you are extremely ignorant of history in general Jews do not use guns for very interesting reasons. One is that hunting animals is a forbidden activity----but FAR MORE IMPORTANT ---because by LAW ----in the entire "HOLY" roman empire-----jews were denied the right to own weapons. The same shit is very much a part of Shariah law Even when jews served in the Military ----they generally did so in a "non combat" or at least without weapons capacity. My great grandfather died in the army of FRANZ JOSEF------but he never carried a gun or sword. Such a situation is typical. There is a reason for this filth------in your sick culture and in that of meccaist pigs-----carrying a weapon is an HONORABLE thing. People of your ilk see it as some kind of MACHO thing. Meccaist pigs regularly decorate themselves with daggers and in the islamic cesspit of my husband's birth they even decorate themselves with handgrenades. In that same country----jews could not carry so much as a knife when walking in areas with dangerous animals------I am amazed at your lack of general knowlege. Did you ever know a jew who owned a gun?-------if you ever go into a house and there is a rifle or sword decorating the wall-------you are unlikely to be in the home of jew. The law against jews carrying weapons was codified by pig justin-----in the JUSTINIAN CODE but actually introduced by pig CONSTANTINE-----muslims aped it.

you are very much misinformed loadofshit-tinnie They went to palestine to BUY LAND and had no reason to believe that they would meet up with any more violence than they usually experienced from people of your ilk-----ie ---the usual pogrom type behavior of people of your ilk Your comment indicates that you are extremely ignorant of history in general Jews do not use guns for very interesting reasons. One is that hunting animals is a forbidden activity----but FAR MORE IMPORTANT ---because by LAW ----in the entire "HOLY" roman empire-----jews were denied the right to own weapons. The same shit is very much a part of Shariah law Even when jews served in the Military ----they generally did so in a "non combat" or at least without weapons capacity. My great grandfather died in the army of FRANZ JOSEF------but he never carried a gun or sword. Such a situation is typical. There is a reason for this filth------in your sick culture and in that of meccaist pigs-----carrying a weapon is an HONORABLE thing. People of your ilk see it as some kind of MACHO thing. Meccaist pigs regularly decorate themselves with daggers and in the islamic cesspit of my husband's birth they even decorate themselves with handgrenades. In that same country----jews could not carry so much as a knife when walking in areas with dangerous animals------I am amazed at your lack of general knowlege. Did you ever know a jew who owned a gun?-------if you ever go into a house and there is a rifle or sword decorating the wall-------you are unlikely to be in the home of jew. The law against jews carrying weapons was codified by pig justin-----in the JUSTINIAN CODE but actually introduced by pig CONSTANTINE-----muslims aped it.

I am a Christian so your Muslim hate rants are just boring to me.

you are very much misinformed loadofshit-tinnie They went to palestine to BUY LAND and had no reason to believe that they would meet up with any more violence than they usually experienced from people of your ilk-----ie ---the usual pogrom type behavior of people of your ilk Your comment indicates that you are extremely ignorant of history in general Jews do not use guns for very interesting reasons. One is that hunting animals is a forbidden activity----but FAR MORE IMPORTANT ---because by LAW ----in the entire "HOLY" roman empire-----jews were denied the right to own weapons. The same shit is very much a part of Shariah law Even when jews served in the Military ----they generally did so in a "non combat" or at least without weapons capacity. My great
grandfather died in the army of FRANZ JOSEF------but he never carried a gun or sword. Such a situation is typical. There is a reason for this filth------in your sick culture and in that of meccaist pigs-----carrying a weapon is an HONORABLE thing. People of your ilk see it as some kind of MACHO thing. Meccaist pigs regularly decorate themselves with daggers and in the islamic cesspit of my husband's birth they even decorate themselves with handgrenades. In that same country----jews could not carry so much as a knife when walking in areas with dangerous animals------I am amazed at your lack of general
knowlege. Did you ever know a jew who owned a gun?-------if you ever go into a house and there is a rifle or sword decorating the wall-------you are unlikely to be in the home of jew. The law against jews carrying weapons was codified by pig justin-----in the JUSTINIAN CODE but actually introduced by pig CONSTANTINE-----muslims aped it.

gee you are a christian and you do not know anything about the LAWS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE? does the name CONSTANTINE mean anything to you? did you ever hear of the JUSTINIAN CODE-----which is essentially HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE CANON LAW? I am amazed at your general lack of simple general knowlege What does the fact of the JUSTINIAN CODE have to do with "muslim hate rant"???? Your desire to NOT KNOW anything about shariah law makes you "righteous"???

The fact that jews have have been denied the right to use weapons in both christian and muslim law-----is a very interesting historical fact with lots of social ramifications Did you know that under the same laws jews were denied the right to RIDE UPON HORSES? These laws had very profound effects on all of society and even styles of dress. I am always amazed at people who WANT to remain ignorant In strict shariah societies -----christians are subject to the same restrictions to which jews are subjected------but the fact is that strict shariah societies never maintained an actual christian population. In the islamic cesspit in which my husband was born there WAS at one time a christian population------but by 1948-------it had already been gone for 1000 years Are you not interested in the fact that SHARIAH law picked up so much material from the Justinian Code?. An interesting fact of history is-----that the laws supporting the catholic inquisition, islamic dhimmia and the nuremberg laws -------are essentially the SAME invented by none other than CONSTANTINE ------first emperor of THE FIRST REICH

you are very much misinformed loadofshit-tinnie They went to palestine to BUY LAND and had no reason to believe that they would meet up with any more violence than they usually experienced from people of your ilk-----ie ---the usual pogrom type behavior of people of your ilk Your comment indicates that you are extremely ignorant of history in general Jews do not use guns for very interesting reasons. One is that hunting animals is a forbidden activity----but FAR MORE IMPORTANT ---because by LAW ----in the entire "HOLY" roman empire-----jews were denied the right to own weapons. The same shit is very much a part of Shariah law Even when jews served in the Military ----they generally did so in a "non combat" or at least without weapons capacity. My great
grandfather died in the army of FRANZ JOSEF------but he never carried a gun or sword. Such a situation is typical. There is a reason for this filth------in your sick culture and in that of meccaist pigs-----carrying a weapon is an HONORABLE thing. People of your ilk see it as some kind of MACHO thing. Meccaist pigs regularly decorate themselves with daggers and in the islamic cesspit of my husband's birth they even decorate themselves with handgrenades. In that same country----jews could not carry so much as a knife when walking in areas with dangerous animals------I am amazed at your lack of general
knowlege. Did you ever know a jew who owned a gun?-------if you ever go into a house and there is a rifle or sword decorating the wall-------you are unlikely to be in the home of jew. The law against jews carrying weapons was codified by pig justin-----in the JUSTINIAN CODE but actually introduced by pig CONSTANTINE-----muslims aped it.

gee you are a christian and you do not know anything about the LAWS OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE? does the name CONSTANTINE mean anything to you? did you ever hear of the JUSTINIAN CODE-----which is essentially HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE CANON LAW? I am amazed at your general lack of simple general knowlege What does the fact of the JUSTINIAN CODE have to do with "muslim hate rant"???? Your desire to NOT KNOW anything about shariah law makes you "righteous"???

The fact that jews have have been denied the right to use weapons in both christian and muslim law-----is a very interesting historical fact with lots of social ramifications Did you know that under the same laws jews were denied the right to RIDE UPON HORSES? These laws had very profound effects on all of society and even styles of dress. I am always amazed at people who WANT to remain ignorant In strict shariah societies -----christians are subject to the same restrictions to which jews are subjected------but the fact is that strict shariah societies never maintained an actual christian population. In the islamic cesspit in which my husband was born there WAS at one time a christian population------but by 1948-------it had already been gone for 1000 years Are you not interested in the fact that SHARIAH law picked up so much material from the Justinian Code?. An interesting fact of history is-----that the laws supporting the catholic inquisition, islamic dhimmia and the nuremberg laws -------are essentially the SAME invented by none other than CONSTANTINE ------first emperor of THE FIRST REICH

OK, but what does all that have to do with the Zionists invading and occupying Palestine?

OK, but what does all that have to do with the Zionists invading and occupying Palestine?

Constantine the Great, was called the great because he united a Great Empire who'se Laws have been drawn on foe almost 2000 years...He adopted Christianity to unite his people and simplify worship to one god...Obviously he did not satisfy everybody...

and Tinmore your question is right on target: why should the Palestinians be made the scapegoats for the persicution by others?

frick and frack------one shows his extreme ignorance and the other applauds it.

the first idiot actually claimed that jews who came to palestine in the 1800s and in the 1900s came ARMED ready to shoot at the people who today call themselves palestiinians-------Since I not only explained to him that the jews were CERTAINLY NOT ARMED AT ALL------but even why-------the other idiot jumped in and changed the subject to the old worn out 'what do the "palestinians" have to do with all that crap' I am not surprised that tinnie and peeballs admire constantine----he layed the ground work for the INQUISITION -------that which they both adore-----and he invented the laws that are the basis of DHIMMIA (that system my mother-in-law escaped in the 1930s which by THE LAW TINNIE LOVES---would have made her the sex slave of the local imam) ------For the record---the same law has been used in Sudan to LEGALLY ENSLAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIAN CHILDREN-----<<<<another idea peeballs and tinnie adore

I am more than fascinated with tinnie's and peeball's love of genocide, oppression and enslavement

anyone interested in how the laws of Constantine impacted on PALESTINIANS-----just google justinian law and jews. It is very interesting and not knowing this aspect of history ----is a handicap in understanding the present situation in the middle east

frick and frack------one shows his extreme ignorance and the other applauds it.

the first idiot actually claimed that jews who came to palestine in the 1800s and in the 1900s came ARMED ready to shoot at the people who today call themselves palestiinians-------Since I not only explained to him that the jews were CERTAINLY NOT ARMED AT ALL------but even why-------the other idiot jumped in and changed the subject to the old worn out 'what do the "palestinians" have to do with all that crap' I am not surprised that tinnie and peeballs admire constantine----he layed the ground work for the INQUISITION -------that which they both adore-----and he invented the laws that are the basis of DHIMMIA (that system my mother-in-law escaped in the 1930s which by THE LAW TINNIE LOVES---would have made her the sex slave of the local imam) ------For the record---the same law has been used in Sudan to LEGALLY ENSLAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIAN CHILDREN-----<<<<another idea peeballs and tinnie adore

I am more than fascinated with tinnie's and peeball's love of genocide, oppression and enslavement

anyone interested in how the laws of Constantine impacted on PALESTINIANS-----just google justinian law and jews. It is very interesting and not knowing this aspect of history ----is a handicap in understanding the present situation in the middle east

The code is the basis for most of the worlds laws, certainly here in the Western World...Tell me Irose, why do you live in a country so influenced by Roman Law? I bet even Israel's Jurisprudence has heavily drawn on this code...

Roman law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roman law is the legal system of ancient Rome, and the legal developments comprising more than a thousand years of jurisprudence from the Twelve Tables (c. 439 BC) to the Corpus Juris Civilis (AD 529) ordered by the emperor Justinian I. The historical importance of Roman law is reflected by the continued use of Latin legal terminology in legal systems influenced by it.

After the dissolution of the Western Roman Empire, the Justinian Code remained in effect in the Eastern empire, known in the modern era as the Byzantine Empire (331–1453). From the 7th century onward, the legal language in the East was Greek.

"Roman law" also denotes the legal system applied in most of Western Europe until the end of the 18th century. In Germany, Roman law practice remained in place longer under the Holy Roman Empire (963–1806). Roman law thus served as a basis for legal practice throughout Western continental Europe, as well as in most former colonies of these European nations, including Latin America, and also in Ethiopia. English and North American common law were influenced also by Roman law, notably in their Latinate legal glossary (for example, stare decisis, culpa in contrahendo, pacta sunt servanda).[1] Eastern Europe was influenced little by the jurisprudence of the Corpus Juris Civilis, though somewhat by the "Farmer's Law" of the medieval Byzantine legal system.

The JUSTINIAN CODE-----has some civilized points and it ALSO CONTAINS---the laws used by Peeballs Heroic ADOLF ABU ALI in order to legalize genocide which is why he likes it so much Anyone interested in FACTS-----simply google "JUSTINIAN CODE AND JEWS"----------the Basis for the INQUISITION and legalization of throwing infants into bonfires-----is also embodied in that code There are real christians in the world so horrified by Constantine and his barbarity that they claim he was never actually a christian

-----for the record-----although I advised googling "justinian code and jews"-----the fact is that the genocidal aspects of the Justinian code applied to all non christians -------just as the Inquistion which peeballs favors-----applied to all non christians<<<<same code. and just as DHIMMIA applies to all non muslims. and just as the nuremburg laws were applicable to all groups peeball's hero ADOLF HITLER wanted to oppress

However----knowing that which constantine et al-----imposed on jews in palestine is important for an understanding of this history of jews in -----PALESTINE

The JUSTINIAN CODE-----has some civilized points and it ALSO CONTAINS---the laws used by Peeballs Heroic ADOLF ABU ALI in order to legalize genocide which is why he likes it so much Anyone interested in FACTS-----simply google "JUSTINIAN CODE AND JEWS"----------the Basis for the INQUISITION and legalization of throwing infants into bonfires-----is also embodied in that code There are real christians in the world so horrified by Constantine and his barbarity that they claim he was never actually a christian

-----for the record-----although I advised googling "justinian code and jews"-----the fact is that the genocidal aspects of the Justinian code applied to all non christians -------just as the Inquistion which peeballs favors-----applied to all non christians<<<<same code. and just as DHIMMIA applies to all non muslims. and just as the nuremburg laws were applicable to all groups peeball's hero ADOLF HITLER wanted to oppress

However----knowing that which constantine et al-----imposed on jews in palestine is important for an understanding of this history of jews in -----PALESTINE
Why do I ask a sane question to someone who lives in ancient history?

what are you calling "ancient history" peeballs? I do not see the past 2000 years as "ancient history" -------it is current history which is why all school kids LEARN about it------without an understanding of the history of the world----at the very least of the past 3000 years-------there is no way to understand what is going on NOW
interesting anecdote. ---my kid attended a jewish school in his early years and then for high school (9th thru 12th grade) he went to what is called a "magnet" school------a special public school-----for smart kids-----as it turned out-----it included a VERY VERY DIVERSE group------which included the children of foreign diplomats etc etc-------the kids of the intelligentsia of the world (uhm.......like me) Coming from so parochial a background he NOTICED differences -------one day he said to me "ma, when muslims talk about 'history' it starts 1400 years ago with muhummad.....when christians talk about 'history' -----it starts 2000 years ago with Jesus......when jews talk about 'history' -----they are talking about the past 5000 years" he did actually notice a real phenomenon. I see the time of constantine and how it impacted on the jews there AT THAT TIME-----as -----current events

Forum List

Back