Time for New Thinking!

Branding everyone who considers Palestinians to be human as 'Nazis' says a lot more about you than it does about them.

What makes you think I don't consider "Palestinians" human?
I just know PBrain a bit better than you do.

Let's face it Sniffochio, when it comes to pure unadulterated hate no one on these boards can top you. If God almighty came to earth and asked Israel to share the land you would spit on his/her face and call him a Nazi!
God didn't and wouldn't ever say "Share the land." I read somewhere to 'Run the SOBs off."

Toomuchtime -

I have no problem with people opposing Right of Return, because that is always going to be a contentious issue.

What I have a problem with is labeling anyone who supports Right of Return as a 'Nazi'.

It's also worth keeping in mind that undreds of thousands of Palestinians already live in Israel-proper as peaceful and productive citizens, and increasing that number by perhaps 5% - 10% is hardly likely to consitute 'suicide'.

The so called right of return is not a contentious issue, it is a settled issue. It may have some propaganda value for some who are anti Israel, but it has no mainstream support, and we all know it will never come to pass. It is used to incite hatred and violence against Israel and if you look at some recent events in Europe, to incite hatred and violence against Jews there.

While characterizing calls for the "right of return" of the so called refugees as similar to the calls of the nazis for the destruction of the Jews is a distraction from the discussion at hand - as our present conversation demonstrates - since it may unfairly include some who are merely ignorant of the facts or foolish and gullible, it is not entirely inappropriate since the "right of return" is a sixty year old argument against the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel and is without question a call for the destruction of that state. Let's look at the facts.

The population of Israel is 7,848,800, including 5,865,300 Jewish Israelis and 1,597,300 Arab Israelis, and there are about 7,000,000 so called refugees. While some Arab Israelis may have grievances against the government of Israel and some Arab Israelis may feel sympathy for the plight of the Palestinian Arabs and even oppose the Israeli government's actions and policies regarding the Palestinian Arabs, the greatest majority of Arab Israelis may be assumed to lead peaceful, productive lives, as you have stated.

This is not the case among the so called refugees, the greatest number of whom, at least 4,797,723, have been raised for generations in cultures, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, West Bank, Gaza, unalterably opposed to the existence of the state of Israel and unalterably hostile to Jews, and even among those Palestinian Arabs who have moved to the US and Europe, there are strong indications that these same hostile attitudes toward Israel and Jews are strong.

These being the facts, it is at least naive to imagine that a call for the "right of return" is not an argument against the establishment of the state of Israel and a call for its destruction.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4I762hVbjg]Rafeef Ziadah - BDS on Campus, London - 20.10.11 - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe if the zionist terrorists would have negotiated as well instead of killing for their land, they wouldn't be up to their necks in arab shit today. Enjoying the smell?

We negotiated and gave our lands to them. They continued with their terror.

I know that people like you don't like it when Israelis OR Jews stand up on their feet, it will be easier for your guys if we simply let the Arabs kill us (filthy Jews insist on breathing still) but sucks for you, we still live.

Get. Used to it.
I have nothing against Jews, even fake ones like you. But if I'm not a Jew hater, then maybe you should take my comment as such?

You gave your land to the Pals? Which land?

you don't know who I am, so your comment concerning me is nothing but rude, if I ignore the insulting part of it.

As for your question, the Land of Israel.

I wonder if Tinny can tell us why the millions and millions of Displaced Persons from World War II didn't whine like these so-called Palestinians. Somehow they were able to get on with these live, having to move thousands of miles away, learn a new language and culture, with many leading very successful lives. Why do all the Muslims from Muslim countries leave their lands and move away to where the Infidels are in charge? Are the Palestinians here in the U.S. whining to you, Tinny, or are they somehow getting on with their lives after having been allowed to immigrate here?

I wonder if Tinny can tell us why the millions and millions of Displaced Persons from World War II didn't whine like these so-called Palestinians. Somehow they were able to get on with these live, having to move thousands of miles away, learn a new language and culture, with many leading very successful lives. Why do all the Muslims from Muslim countries leave their lands and move away to where the Infidels are in charge? Are the Palestinians here in the U.S. whining to you, Tinny, or are they somehow getting on with their lives after having been allowed to immigrate here?

Palestinians cannot just do what they want.

A Palestinian friend of mine was thrown out of Hebron. Somehow he got to the US, became a citizen, and owns a business here. However, his wife and two preteen daughters are not allowed to come here. He only gets to see them when he vacations in Jordan two weeks every year.

Laila El Haddad, who lives in Gaza, married a Palestinian from a refugee camp in Lebanon. He is not allowed to live with, or even visit, his wife and children in her home town of Gaza. The only time they get to see each other is in the US on visas.

Last edited:

Palestinians cannot just do what they want.

A Palestinian friend of mine was thrown out of Hebron. Somehow he got to the US, became a citizen, and owns a business here. However, his wife and two preteen daughters are not allowed to come here. He only gets to see them when he vacations in Jordan two weeks every year.

Laila El Haddad, who lives in Gaza, married a Palestinian from a refugee camp in Lebanon. He is not allowed to live with, or even visit, his wife and children in her home town of Gaza. The only time they get to see each other is in the US on visas.

you make no point Tinnie------there is nothing at all stopping BOTH Laila and spouse from moving to any muslim country of their choice-----other than the muslim countries of their choice. There is no person in the world who can LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD-----we are all limited in some ways I am really sorry that no muslim country will tolerate the couple why do you imagine that muslim countries put such limitations on "palestinian refugees'? it is inhumane

We negotiated and gave our lands to them. They continued with their terror.

I know that people like you don't like it when Israelis OR Jews stand up on their feet, it will be easier for your guys if we simply let the Arabs kill us (filthy Jews insist on breathing still) but sucks for you, we still live.

Get. Used to it.
I have nothing against Jews, even fake ones like you. But if I'm not a Jew hater, then maybe you should take my comment as such?

you don't know who I am, so your comment concerning me is nothing but rude, if I ignore the insulting part of it.

So the "Land of Israel" was given to the Pals?

What makes you think I don't consider "Palestinians" human?
I just know PBrain a bit better than you do.

Let's face it Sniffochio, when it comes to pure unadulterated hate no one on these boards can top you. If God almighty came to earth and asked Israel to share the land you would spit on his/her face and call him a Nazi!
God didn't and wouldn't ever say "Share the land." I read somewhere to 'Run the SOBs off."

Ya housefly, god wouldn't want you to share, but kill anyone in your way instead. You know, if you change your Depends regularly, the smell won't affect your thinking nearly as much.

According to the documents that I have seen, Israel has nothing to give.

Yes. By the Israeli government.

According to the documents that I have seen, Israel has nothing to give.

That is because you're documents deny Israel's existence. They're probebly written by the Ayatollahs.

Yes. By the Israeli government.

So if the zionists gave the Pals the Land of Israel, are all the Jews in Israel are paying rent to the Pals?

So if the zionists gave the Pals the Land of Israel, are all the Jews in Israel are paying rent to the Pals?

Rent for giving our land to them? What's your reasoning?

Well you said that The Land of Israel was given to the Pals. So if they own Israel, are you paying them rent? Or how does that work?

If people were expelled from their land, and it was giving for the pals, what is the reason that they need pay rent for the enemy that sits where Jews sat before?

Forum List

Back