Time for New Thinking!

How many "Gooks" did you personally kill, Christian?

More than I did.

Your analogy between the US theft of California and Israel's annexation of Palestine is much closer to the mark than usual, for you since LA was Mexican before it was "American."

As was much of Southwestern US, which begs the obvious question:
Would the US consider Mexican attacks on our southwest to be legitimate attempts by Mexican "freedom fighters" to take what is rightfully theirs?
Would you?
No.

For the same reasons I condemn Israeli attacks on the Palestinians' land and water rights.

Ah, but not the "Palestinian" attacks on Israel. Got it.
:D

As was much of Southwestern US, which begs the obvious question:
Would the US consider Mexican attacks on our southwest to be legitimate attempts by Mexican "freedom fighters" to take what is rightfully theirs?
Would you?
No.

For the same reasons I condemn Israeli attacks on the Palestinians' land and water rights.

Israel was imposed on Palestine by military force and stays in Palestine by military force.

The Palestinians hold the defensive position in the conflict.

No.

Israel was imposed on Palestine by military force and stays in Palestine by military force.

How interesting When did this IMPOSITION OF ISRAEL BY MILITARY FORCE-----take place? I am intrigued

How interesting When did this IMPOSITION OF ISRAEL BY MILITARY FORCE-----take place? I am intrigued

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm7dMhE80dw]Alnakba English P1 - YouTube[/ame]

your video is a joke It is significant NOT FOR WHAT IT SAYs-----but for what it leaves out. It leaves out the FACT that ZIONISM is was not invented in 1893 -------it has been an ideology for more than 4000 years resisted by every filthy islamo nazi pig in the world Another FACT it leaves out is the ----EXTREME FLUX of population in palestine-----for over 2000 years big joke in your video "arabs have lived ther for THOUSANDS OF YEARS" wrong again---------arabs invaded----less than 1200 years ago and murdered raped and pillaged the jews just a moghul muslims invaded india and RAPE AND PILLAGED (to your delight) in INDIA

Say leave tinnie alone He is all for THE CALIPHATE ------that rape and pillage thing intrigues him

Time for new thinking: I think that iro should get laid... for a change.

1. The only way for Israel and the Palestinians to get the peace that their people want is to first recognize all the UN resolutions...
2. It also should allow the Jews and Arabs who were forced from their homes to return or be duly compensated.

3. Make Jerusalem the Capitol of Israel and Palestine, or internationalize it as the original partition envisioned.

Israel has the economic and military power to do this. If she wants peace then win over the Arab Hearts by building economic ties which foster mutual understanding.

Einstein once described Insanity of "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

Its time for new/old thinking!

Agreed.

581397_358179814269366_1356703169_n.jpg

Option 2 is not practical.

I think that families should be re-united in both directions and wishes...Certainly monetary compensation for people who lost their properties in the ME, Jews and Arabs is just.

Peace can be achieved ONLY by equity thruout the middle east All persons in all countries MUST enjoy equal rights and no "religious" law may be allowed to prevail As to "holy" sites and cities --------ALL must be opened to ALL PEOPLE Internationalization of "holy" cities is a good idea------starting with mecca

Peace can be achieved ONLY by equity thruout the middle east All persons in all countries MUST enjoy equal rights and no "religious" law may be allowed to prevail As to "holy" sites and cities --------ALL must be opened to ALL PEOPLE Internationalization of "holy" cities is a good idea------starting with mecca

iro, did you know that gristle isn't allowed into heaven? So what are you planning to do?

Interestingly enough, a hundred years ago the Palestinians wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all.

Then the Zionists came from Europe with guns and the desire for a Jewish state. The rest is history.

Interestingly enough, a hundred years ago the Palestinians wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all.

Then the Zionists came from Europe with guns and the desire for a Jewish state. The rest is history.
The Zionists came with guns, Tinny? Is that what Hamas tells you to say? Meanwhile, your buddies didn't need guns to conquer the surrounding Middle East countries when they left the Saudi Peninsula -- they had their trusty swords.

for the record----tinny lied------the jews who migrated to palestine were completely unarmed until ---sometime in the second decade of the 20th century when they finally responded to the slit throats and rapes that so delight tinny When---to the DELIGHT OF TINNY----the jews of hebron were attacked and to the delight of tinny -----children lay dead with slit throats in pools of their own blood-------there was a grand total of one pistol in the possession of the jews of hebron------to the delight of Tinny who still dances on the dead bodies of the babies 1929

Forum List

Back