Time for me to go

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I reached the 40,000 post mark.
I'd like to say it was worth it but when you consider 40,000 posts you're likely talking about 20-30,000 minutes or so. That comes out to (give or take) 17 days spent on this board. Longer than it took to go to the moon.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

I'd like to say it was worth it but when you consider 40,000 posts you're likely talking about 20-30,000 minutes or so. That comes out to (give or take) 17 days spent on this board. Longer than it took to go to the moon.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

17 days? Over the course of 8 years? That's not so much.

You should have seen how much time I spent playing the game Everquest over the course of 7 years. :p

If you are giving this up, good luck with your outside-the-board life! :)

We have an Introduce yourself forum. Do the mods need to create a Fairwell forum for people to announce leaving USBD?

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

Contract run out?

200.gif

Do smuffs have blue balls? Question inspired by Bleipriester's avatar.

Good luck CandyCorn. By the way if it was 17 days that you enjoyed yourself, it was time not wasted.

Ripley: How long after we're declared overdue can we expect a rescue?
Corporal Hicks: [pause] Seventeen days.
Private Hudson: Seventeen *days*? Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours! Those things are gonna come in here just like they did before. And they're gonna come in here...
Ripley: Hudson!
Private Hudson: ...and they're gonna come in here AND THEY'RE GONNA GET US!
Ripley: Hudson! This little girl survived longer than that with no weapons and no training.
Private Hudson: Why don't you put her in charge?

See, could be worse.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

You were only "in" for 17 days? Must have been a light public service sentencing then? LOL..
You were read and noticed and recognized. And I'm sorry to see you go. That's not a LOT of your life when you believe that being a citizen has certain responsibilities to participate in the governance..

If you find a better way to participate in timely debates -- let us know..

Forum List

Back