Time for me to go

See you later and hope you reconsider.

I reached the 40,000 post mark.
I'd like to say it was worth it but when you consider 40,000 posts you're likely talking about 20-30,000 minutes or so. That comes out to (give or take) 17 days spent on this board. Longer than it took to go to the moon.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP....hmmmm....maybe you aren't out on a window ledge afterall...sorry.
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

I'm also leaving one day soon. The moment my ratings are +1,000 over my messages I'm hitting the long and dusty trail.
So if you want to be rid of me start giving my posts positive rep. Hint: I prefer "winner" stars but thank you's and agree's are fine too. Oh, and a little preliminary begging me not to go would be nice. :wink_2:

Tom Horn
Doesn't let milestones become mill stones.

40000 posts wasted as other than knowing you are a libtard.... I have no recollection of anything you ever wrote that I would consider to be memorable or meaningful.

In contrast, readers knew my views and exact positions and even my arguments for my positions within my first 100 posts.

I'd like to say it was worth it but when you consider 40,000 posts you're likely talking about 20-30,000 minutes or so. That comes out to (give or take) 17 days spent on this board. Longer than it took to go to the moon.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.
Stay. Don't go. You are needed.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.
Just spend less time here if you think it's too much. You don't need to leave. But if you do, good luck in the real world.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.
Just spend less time here if you think it's too much. You don't need to leave. But if you do, good luck in the real world.

What difference, at this point, does it make? :lol: Seriously though, it doesn't really matter to me either way.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

What difference, at this point, does it make? :lol: Seriously though, it doesn't really matter to me either way.

IDK. I feel a bit sad when people leave, even when i don't agree with them on anything.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

IDK. I feel a bit sad when people leave, even when i don't agree with them on anything.

Meh, you'll forget all about it in a couple of days. :D

40000 posts wasted as other than knowing you are a libtard.... I have no recollection of anything you ever wrote that I would consider to be memorable or meaningful.

In contrast, readers knew my views and exact positions and even my arguments for my positions within my first 100 posts.
Expressing simple thoughts over & over like a broken record is not a virtue.
You could not understand some complexity, and therefore have no recall?
:)

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.
If we don't cross paths again, it was nice seeing many of your posts.
Best wishes ...

Forum List

Back