Time for me to go

As part of her treatment in efforts to return to reality, its shrink told it to quit posting unicorn like post at USMB. I have to agree, writing fiction all day long is not good for the brain, or whats left of hers after all the Acid she used to drop

-Geaux

You know, this forum needs intelligent voices, as there are a lot of troglodyte right wingers on this board. What little I've seen of your posts I've been impressed with, but I understand being surrounded by ignorance and negativity can take its toll. I'd hate to see you leave and this board become even more top heavy with wingnuts.

Just look at the responses to your post. It shows the intellect of a lot of posters. We are talking scraping the barrel.

And now I would like to introduce Danny. He will be assuming the role of Candybrain on this forum as the poster who appeals to the intellectually challenged.

You know, this forum needs intelligent voices, as there are a lot of troglodyte right wingers on this board. What little I've seen of your posts I've been impressed with, but I understand being surrounded by ignorance and negativity can take its toll. I'd hate to see you leave and this board become even more top heavy with wingnuts.

Just look at the responses to your post. It shows the intellect of a lot of posters. We are talking scraping the barrel.

And now I would like to introduce Danny. He will be assuming the role of Candybrain on this forum as the poster who appeals to the intellectually challenged.
Upside down thumbsup.

Its the avatar bet, isn't it? :D

I think you are correct, you should award yourself a Montecristo cigar :smile:

Mr. Lucy is a huge fan of Montecristo, on Friday his shipment of two boxes of Montecristo Espada Ricasso and two boxes of Montecristo Pilotico Pepe Mendez # 2 arrived.

upload_2017-6-25_22-56-10.png

upload_2017-6-25_22-58-42.png

don't understand what you are saying....but may GOD Bless you Ma Belle ?

God Bless you

don't understand what you are saying....but may GOD Bless you Ma Belle ?

God Bless you
Your post count was 19,999!

ok
why are you pointing me out here?

I mean

any particular reason LOL

do I know you even LOL

Of course you know me. I haven't been around much...which means you've forgotten me :crybaby::(

I just thought it was funny - you had almost 20,000 posts in a thread about 40,000 posts

40000 posts wasted as other than knowing you are a libtard.... I have no recollection of anything you ever wrote that I would consider to be memorable or meaningful.

In contrast, readers knew my views and exact positions and even my arguments for my positions within my first 100 posts.
Expressing simple thoughts over & over like a broken record is not a virtue.
You could not understand some complexity, and therefore have no recall?
:)
Defending children is a virtue.
Your ability to maintain your ignorance of the facts, not withstanding.
Sorry, but your reluctance (or is it simple-minded stupidity?) to differentiate between a one-cell "human" and a born baby is not a virtue.
A little complexity is baffling for you?
If you always "choose life", then you must be at least a vegetarian to survive, and only kill plants?

40000 posts wasted as other than knowing you are a libtard.... I have no recollection of anything you ever wrote that I would consider to be memorable or meaningful.

In contrast, readers knew my views and exact positions and even my arguments for my positions within my first 100 posts.
Sorry, but your reluctance (or is it simple-minded stupidity?) to differentiate between a one-cell "human" and a born baby is not a virtue.
If you always "choose life", then you must be at least a vegetarian to survive, and only kill plants?

^ Plant murderer :omg:

Chuz life- "freeing slaves is a virtue"

Great Grandpa Pk1 - "Sorry, but your reluctance (or is it simple-minded stupidity?) to differentiate between a savage uneducated negro and us white folk is not a virtue. A little complexity is baffling for you?"

Interesting too that you accuse me of being incapable of drawing distinctions between a child in the zygote stage of its life and a child at birth.... but you can't differentiate between a child and a salad?

Projection much?

Forum List

Back