Time for me to go

40000 posts wasted as other than knowing you are a libtard.... I have no recollection of anything you ever wrote that I would consider to be memorable or meaningful.

In contrast, readers knew my views and exact positions and even my arguments for my positions within my first 100 posts.
Expressing simple thoughts over & over like a broken record is not a virtue.
You could not understand some complexity, and therefore have no recall?
:)

Defending children is a virtue.

Your ability to maintain your ignorance of the facts, not withstanding.

I reached the 40,000 post mark.
I'd like to say it was worth it but when you consider 40,000 posts you're likely talking about 20-30,000 minutes or so. That comes out to (give or take) 17 days spent on this board. Longer than it took to go to the moon.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya

EDIT- We just went through this crap with Matthew, like him/her, we'll see you about dinner time

-Geaux

I'd like to say it was worth it but when you consider 40,000 posts you're likely talking about 20-30,000 minutes or so. That comes out to (give or take) 17 days spent on this board. Longer than it took to go to the moon.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.
:clap::dance::clap2:

You know, this forum needs intelligent voices, as there are a lot of troglodyte right wingers on this board. What little I've seen of your posts I've been impressed with, but I understand being surrounded by ignorance and negativity can take its toll. I'd hate to see you leave and this board become even more top heavy with wingnuts.

Just look at the responses to your post. It shows the intellect of a lot of posters. We are talking scraping the barrel.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

You are not allowed to leave darling, joining this forum is like joining the Mafia, once here you are not allowed to leave.

So don't try and leave or they would have to put you in the concrete shoes :eek-52:

f2.jpg

They have Fat Tony's on Speed Dial :omg:

cec59808da8c94c7ff4197085cf24e01.jpg

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

You were only "in" for 17 days? Must have been a light public service sentencing then? LOL..
You were read and noticed and recognized. And I'm sorry to see you go. That's not a LOT of your life when you believe that being a citizen has certain responsibilities to participate in the governance..

If you find a better way to participate in timely debates -- let us know..

Grocery store lines. I try and start debates in grocery store lines.
And Walmart lines.
Good stuff.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

Candycorn- the IQ of this board rises with your departure.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

You were only "in" for 17 days? Must have been a light public service sentencing then? LOL..
You were read and noticed and recognized. And I'm sorry to see you go. That's not a LOT of your life when you believe that being a citizen has certain responsibilities to participate in the governance..

And Walmart lines.
Good stuff.
I have a very few Liberal acquaintances who always start a debate with, "Anyone who has a brain can see...".
I then tell them how sorry I feel for them not having a brain.

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

And Walmart lines.
Good stuff.

That's a bit too evangelical for me. I'll stick with folks who CHOOSE to debate. Ambushing people only makes them angry. Like those folks who haven't removed their "Hillary 16" bumper stickers and put on a "Resist" sticker to double down on the crazy...

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

You are not allowed to leave darling, joining this forum is like joining the Mafia, once here you are not allowed to leave.

So don't try and leave or they would have to put you in the concrete shoes :eek-52:

f2.jpg

They have Fat Tony's on Speed Dial :omg:

cec59808da8c94c7ff4197085cf24e01.jpg

Say... Some guy with a slanted hat, a cigar and trench coat tried to get me to try on some boots just like that!

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.
Stay. Don't go. You are needed.

Needed? For what? A punching bag for conservatives?

That's long enough.

Good luck to all.

And Walmart lines.
Good stuff.

That's a bit too evangelical for me. I'll stick with folks who CHOOSE to debate. Ambushing people only makes them angry. Like those folks who haven't removed their "Hillary 16" bumper stickers and put on a "Resist" sticker to double down on the crazy...

I was lyin.
I'm such a fucking liar!
*cries*

The DNC grant money clearly dried up.

Forum List

Back