Tim Tebow Super Bowl Ad May Be Based On Falsehood

I will comment when you respect the conversation. Kind of silly to ignore simple questions and put words in others mouths and expect a response.

This is what you just did with me. As noted above, you said 'I'm saying you're trying to equate the unborn with the born'. YOU put words into MY mouth. I did answer your question, again, as noted above.

Explain your scrambled eggs/dancing chicken analogy cause I don't know what you mean by it.

OMG It's not hard to understand.

You say a cluster of cells in a uterus is a child.

Do you think that when you order eggs for breakfast you're going to get a chicken dinner?

Does it hurt, forcing yourself to say something so fucking stupid?

I think the whole questioning of the validity of Mrs Tebro's story made them reconsider and do some editing. I don't think we will ever know for sure. Just like we can never know how much truth was in her story.

I never really was bothered with the "truth" of the story, I think it is as she claims it to be.

What did bother me was that she was essentially going to advocate that women ignore medical advice.

This wasn't an issue of her choosing not to have an "elective abortion", it was a case of her gambling with her life.

That's not a prudent message for FOTF to start advocating.
I concur, but the questionable validity of her story made her actions even more disgraceful.

"That's not a prudent message for FOTF to start advocating."

That's why I call it Fuck the Family.

They lost on this score.

I disagree. They won simply by generating controversy.

"Pennyroyal Tea".................

I wouldn't be so quick to call her a liar. There are medical indications for termination of a pregnancy. Any Doctor would admit that, and I doubt the laws of the country wouldn't make an exception for the life of the mother.

That's the point. It's been posted on this thread. The abortion law in the Philpines is total and complete. There is no expection for the woman's life. That's the point of this thread. That's why the woman is a liar.

Abortion in the Philippines-Reasons and Responsibilities

Simply because it is illegal in the Philippines does not mean that it does not happen.

My Gosh! Maybe the Pro-choice lobbyists have been lying to us all along. They tell us that before Roe women went to the back alleys to get illegal abortions and that if Roe is overturned it will happen all over again.

Are you claiming that is a lie?

Immie
Their ilk never tells the truth, Immie

☭proletarian☭;1988365 said:
That she beat the odds doesn't mean the doc was wrong abut the odds.

Dumbass.

Doesn't it boil down to the simple fact that it was her choice to have a kid even if the pregnancy was high risk?

People do it every day

Shit you getting in your car is statistically more dangerous than her having a kid

so I guess we all make bad decisions

It is certainly her choice to ignore medical advice, just as it is for anyone else.

That doesn't make it a sound policy to advocate wholesale. I suspect that is why FOTF showed a watered down version of the story.

BTW, it is certainly not statistically more dangerous to get in a car than to have an abrupted placenta.

Are you sure??

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Placenta+abruptio

Prognosis

The mother does not usually die from this condition. However, the following increase the risk for death in both the mother and baby:

* Absence of labor
* Closed cervix
* Delayed diagnosis and treatment of placenta abruption
* Excessive blood loss resulting in shock
* Hidden (concealed) vaginal bleeding in pregnancy

Fetal distress appears early in the condition in about half of all cases. The infants who live have a 40-50% chance of complications, which range from mild to severe.

That is a stretch even for you

and you forgot to mention the risks of abortion

If you are truly pro choice, you would not criticize a woman for choosing to have a child by saying she chose to risk her life.

people who have abortions risk their lives too.
It's possible to disagree with a woman's choice and still respect and honor her right to it. This is a fundamental concept many forced birthers have enormous difficulty grasping. !!!!!!

I support, respect and honor Mrs Tebrow's right to make a foolish decision concerning her own body. I think she made a dangerous choice (that is, assuming she has been truthful :eusa_think:). I couldn't care less if the world might have missed out on having one more football star.

yeah, it comes shining through in your every post on the subject.

:rofl:
So you are calling me anti-choice. :cuckoo:

But I support, respect and honor your right to present yourself as intellectually dishonest and uninterested in debate. :tongue:

We all assume that Mrs. Tebow's life was in grave danger (and maybe it was) because a doctor in the Philippines said so. Doctors are not always right. It appears that in Mrs Tebow's case the doctor was wrong.

Dumbass.

Doesn't it boil down to the simple fact that it was her choice to have a kid even if the pregnancy was high risk?

People do it every day
Some people do it because they have no choice.

Dumbass.

People do it every day

This ad was about a woman who did have a choice so what's your point?

People do it every day

Shit you getting in your car is statistically more dangerous than her having a kid

so I guess we all make bad decisions

It is certainly her choice to ignore medical advice, just as it is for anyone else.

That doesn't make it a sound policy to advocate wholesale. I suspect that is why FOTF showed a watered down version of the story.

BTW, it is certainly not statistically more dangerous to get in a car than to have an abrupted placenta.

Are you sure??

Prognosis

The mother does not usually die from this condition. However, the following increase the risk for death in both the mother and baby:

* Absence of labor
* Closed cervix

Fetal distress appears early in the condition in about half of all cases. The infants who live have a 40-50% chance of complications, which range from mild to severe.

Considering the finality of death, at what point are you comfortable with playing the odds of "usually doesn't"?

Are you sure??

Prognosis

* Absence of labor
* Closed cervix

Considering the finality of death, at what point are you comfortable with playing the odds of "usually doesn't"?

That would be my choice not yours

why does that seem not to register with you?

That is a stretch even for you

and you forgot to mention the risks of abortion

If you are truly pro choice, you would not criticize a woman for choosing to have a child by saying she chose to risk her life.

people who have abortions risk their lives too.
It's possible to disagree with a woman's choice and still respect and honor her right to it. This is a fundamental concept many forced birthers have enormous difficulty grasping. !!!!!!

I support, respect and honor Mrs Tebrow's right to make a foolish decision concerning her own body. I think she made a dangerous choice (that is, assuming she has been truthful :eusa_think:). I couldn't care less if the world might have missed out on having one more football star.

Are you trying to imply that I AM A FORCED BIRTHER?

You'd be wrong.......again.

I am of the mind that it is none of my business whether a woman chooses to have a kid or not. Unlike you who must pass judgment on whether the choice was "good" or not.

That is assuming you are being truthful regarding your stance in the issue.
ou
You infer that. I implied nothing. You are not the topic of this thread.
If you are so "none of my business" why do you make it your business to to comment on my having an opinion on Mrs. Tebrow's actions?

I think it's not registering with you. I never said it wasn't your choice (assuming you are a woman. If you are a man, it's not your choice at all.).

I said advocating a position of telling women to ignore medical advice is bad ju ju.

You are more than free to take un-necessary risks with your life. Telling other people they should follow your lead is where it becomes idiotic.

I think it's not registering with you. I never said it wasn't your choice (assuming you are a woman. If you are a man, it's not your choice at all.).

I said advocating a position of telling women to ignore medical advice is bad ju ju.

You are more than free to take un-necessary risks with your life. Telling other people they should follow your lead is where it becomes idiotic.

The answer to your response is not gender specific.

You asked

Why do I have to be a woman to answer that?

And people ignore medical advice all the time. What do you care if they do?

Again not your choice but theirs.

I never really was bothered with the "truth" of the story, I think it is as she claims it to be.

What did bother me was that she was essentially going to advocate that women ignore medical advice.

This wasn't an issue of her choosing not to have an "elective abortion", it was a case of her gambling with her life.

That's not a prudent message for FOTF to start advocating.
I concur, but the questionable validity of her story made her actions even more disgraceful.

They lost on this score.

Controversy is good. I think they lost. We shall see if privacy rights continue to be eroded as is their intent.

I am of the mind that it is none of my business whether a woman chooses to have a kid or not. Unlike you who must pass judgment on whether the choice was "good" or not.

ou
If you are so "none of my business" why do you make it your business to to comment on my having an opinion on Mrs. Tebrow's actions?

Because i don't like self righteous judgmental people

They lost on this score.

Controversy is good. I think they lost. We shall see if privacy rights continue to be eroded as is their intent.

How does one woman telling people she was glad she had a kid erode every other woman's rights?

People do it every day

You said people do it every day and I pointed out to you one of the reasons why.

It's arguable how much choice Mrs, Tebrow actually had seeing as she was in a country where abortion was illegal.

ou

Because i don't like self righteous judgmental people
Then don't be one.

You said people do it every day and I pointed out to you one of the reasons why.

It's arguable how much choice Mrs, Tebrow actually had seeing as she was in a country where abortion was illegal.

she could have returned to the states for an abortion if she chose to

face it the fact that she didn't choose to abort bothers you.

Forum List

Back