Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

Then why is Yeshua (Jesus) always shown with long hair?

ummmm... because that's how anglo saxons drew him?

How do you "draw" him asswipe?
Like one of you filthy Burka wearers?

lighten up, francis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis - YouTube[/ame]

jesus looks like this:

rupaul-glam-closeup.jpg

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; .

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

:ahole-1::321::finger3:

I just love the way you selectively parse my posts.................NOT!!!!!

"When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots."

tough day in the closet, huh?

I just love the way you selectively parse my posts.................NOT!!!!!

"When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious;

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

:ahole-1::321::finger3:

Wish you were here....you could deliver it in person instead of pecking on a key to do it. I'm not afraid of a goddam thing. About the insecurity.....I supervised from 22-41 computing and telecommunications personnel 24-7 in one of the largest mainframe computing centers in the country for 25 years. We had $66 million worth of equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill from TVA was over half a million dollars a year and the equipment required over 400 tons of refrigeration for cooling. I've been called from home in the middle of the night numerous times to personally give orders to night shifts and their supervisor to recover from events. I'm a very insecure individual.

tell us about your career as a navy seal, gramps.

that'll be even more impressive than your cooling requirements (hard to believe, ain't it?)

:lol:

fuckroast

It is somewhat amusing that so many people desperately want Tebow to fail for no other reason than they despise his religiosity. And it's equally amusing that so many Tebow-philes take any actual football criticism of Tebow's play as an attack on his religiosity. He's packed the poles with idiots and the rest of us in between are left wondering, 'what's the big fuck'n deal bitch?' :dunno:

.....I supervised from 22-41 computing and telecommunications personnel 24-7 in one of the largest mainframe computing centers in the country for 25 years. We had $66 million worth of equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill from TVA was over half a million dollars a year and the equipment required over 400 tons of refrigeration for cooling. I've been called from home in the middle of the night numerous times to personally give orders to night shifts and their supervisor to recover from events. .

No one asked for your (utterly insignificant) life story, douchebag.

i have replied to you with more than one liners....but here is the rub....this is just a total bore. you have let this anti christian thing take you over...sadly enough....how old are you.....i have you between 52 and 70? but you are old enough to know that this is jus wallowing in some type of anger and self pity.....omg your parents indoctrinated you with christian bullmal? but you are beating on yourself and others over this.....

why? what does it give you to attack christians? do you think you can recover the 'christian years" or what?

I'm 77 and stayed in the church till I was over 60. I tithed my gross, I worked, I visited, I planned, I taught, I gave personal testimony, attended religious retreats etc. I was at the church at least three times a week. I never believed it and used to watch others and wonder if they did. I will speak up against that superstitious nonsense till I draw my last breath. If god dropped by one time during the stone and bron e ages and left the only keys to the kingdom with ignorant people...people who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat......screw him and the donkey he rode in on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back