Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

I never see any of you faggots complaining about muslims, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Its pretty rare to find a muslim quarterback thanking Allah when his receivers catch a ball.

You're right, muslims ( QB or not ) thank Allah when non muslims are murdered by muslims.........

well, some for sure. but that really doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

honestly? i don't think G-d or Jesus really care about which team wins a football (or other sports) event... or who gets an academy award, or grammy or any other worldly recognition. :)

Like I said, I don't care what Tebow does on the field, but keep the fucker off of my news and talk shows.

Dipshit is a bigoted asshat who uses Christianity to beat others over the head that he doesn't deem worthy.

Just like all other celebrities, he's free to speak his mind...and get pissed at those who give him a venue to do so, but you're always free to look the other way.

ummmm... because that's how anglo saxons drew him?

How do you "draw" him asswipe?
Like one of you filthy Burka wearers?

You just slimed one of the boards staunchest pro- isreal posters on the board wahrrior102 :eusa_eh: :clap2:

i suspect, given that he and i have been mostly friendly to each other, that he may not have realized it was my post.

if he did and still said that, well... :dunno:

although frankly, stating the truth shouldn't have elicited that response no matter who said it. he sure as heck wasn't a blue eyed blonde.

are you talking to me like that?

really?

i'm sorry it makes you unhappy, but yeshua was a jew from nazareth. he'd have looked a lot more arabic than he did anglo.

:lol: Jeesh...Must be a full moon out there or maybe something funky in the turkey..

yep... i'm waiting for the werewolves to come out and start howling.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

:eusa_eh:Get over it... Thats the problem with this country lately too many people just looking to be offended by something. I get so sick of this crap get a life

I never see any of you faggots complaining about muslims, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Its pretty rare to find a muslim quarterback thanking Allah when his receivers catch a ball.

You're right, muslims ( QB or not ) thank Allah when non muslims are murdered by muslims.........

So the Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 30 year war didnt happen? You remember. The one about protestants and catholics.

What about the Crusades? Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You know that one...the one about Christians and Islam.

There are so many examples of Christians killing.

well, some for sure. but that really doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

honestly? i don't think G-d or Jesus really care about which team wins a football (or other sports) event... or who gets an academy award, or grammy or any other worldly recognition. :)

Or worse, when rappers wins awards. Yeah yeah. I want to thank God and I want to thank all my bitches and hoes. If it wasnt for them, I would still be slinging rocks to my peeps. Yeah yeah...mutha fuckah's.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

:eusa_eh:Get over it... Thats the problem with this country lately too many people just looking to be offended by something. I get so sick of this crap get a life

You are correct. This is America. They do not have the right to be offended! Man up. I remember the good old days.

ummmm... because that's how anglo saxons drew him?

are you talking to me like that?

really?

i'm sorry it makes you unhappy, but yeshua was a jew from nazareth. he'd have looked a lot more arabic than he did anglo.

warrior has perfected the art of trying to humiliate women thru verbal insults...mostly sexual....is that really new to you jillian....he does it all the time....you should hear the way he posts to boop....he seems to enjoy it and of course the conservative women on here..suck his rep dick for it...

You are correct. This is America. They do not have the right to be offended! Man up. I remember the good old days.

The point is too many people get offended by stupid shit idiot, and generally those that are so easily offended are just miserable people anyway.

The point is too many people get offended by stupid shit idiot, and generally those that are so easily offended are just miserable people anyway.

i don't really see anyone being offended... they just think it's kind of goofy to think jesus cares who wins a football game.

well, except for the person who had a meltdown because i said jesus would have looked semitic and not like an anglo-saxon.

just sayin

Remote broke?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back