Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

6a00e54ee0f61288340120a6b2c90e970b-800wi

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him.

Are you under the impression that if you don't declare your fear of faith and hatred of religion at least 100 times a day that people might forget you are a raging atheist bigot and that you will therefore cease to exist?

Close your legs old lady, everyone's seen it already.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

So what's you're fucking problem?
Express your "personal" feelings on the matter to his face. Let me know when you do this. I want to videotape your attempt to remove your teeth from your ass.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; .

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

:ahole-1::321::finger3:

You know.......I really don't care that he puts Bible verses under his eyes, nor do I really care if he thanks whoever on the field.

Just keep the fucker out of abortion issues. He's a football player, not some activist.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; .

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

Nailed it.

I love reading about Self Righteous Liberals who use their "Freedom of Speech" to complain about "Freedom of Religion".

I just love the way you selectively parse my posts.................NOT!!!!!

"When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots."

Like I said, I don't care what Tebow does on the field, but keep the fucker off of my news and talk shows.

Dipshit is a bigoted asshat who uses Christianity to beat others over the head that he doesn't deem worthy.

Like I said, I don't care what Tebow does on the field, but keep the fucker off of my news and talk shows.

Dipshit is a bigoted asshat who uses Christianity to beat others over the head that he doesn't deem worthy.

Please.

Put the drama bong down.

If you don't like what Tebow is saying, change the channel, hope this helps.....

Forum List

Back