Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

Who the fuck cares about Tebow in the first place.

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

:ahole-1::321::finger3:

I just love the way you selectively parse my posts.................NOT!!!!!

"When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious;

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

:ahole-1::321::finger3:

Wish you were here....you could deliver it in person instead of pecking on a key to do it. I'm not afraid of a goddam thing. About the insecurity.....I supervised from 22-41 computing and telecommunications personnel 24-7 in one of the largest mainframe computing centers in the country for 25 years. We had $66 million worth of equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill from TVA was over half a million dollars a year and the equipment required over 400 tons of refrigeration for cooling. I've been called from home in the middle of the night numerous times to personally give orders to night shifts and their supervisor to recover from events. I'm a very insecure individual.

Last edited:
You're right, muslims ( QB or not ) thank Allah when non muslims are murdered by muslims.........

well, some for sure. but that really doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

honestly? i don't think G-d or Jesus really care about which team wins a football (or other sports) event... or who gets an academy award, or grammy or any other worldly recognition. :)

Indeed, and if the OP knew jack shit about the NFL, the atheltes thank Jesus all the time and they have prayer circles before and after the game all the time.

Tebow takes it a whole other level, but I hear ya.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

Oh you must be a charger fan. :lol:

His post is timestamped 3 hours before kickoff yesterday.

His post is timestamped 3 hours before kickoff yesterday.

:lol: he must of saw the doom coming.

If his employer doesn't mind, you are entitled to your opinion but nothing else.

i have replied to you with more than one liners....but here is the rub....this is just a total bore. you have let this anti christian thing take you over...sadly enough....how old are you.....i have you between 52 and 70? but you are old enough to know that this is jus wallowing in some type of anger and self pity.....omg your parents indoctrinated you with christian bullmal? but you are beating on yourself and others over this.....

why? what does it give you to attack christians? do you think you can recover the 'christian years" or what?

I suggest you read the Constitution because it guarantees our right to practice and express our religious beliefs. If you don't like it then leave.

I'm not all that religious myself, but I am certainly not bothered by those who are providing they don't try to force their beliefs on me.

Personally, I find it refreshing to see a role model like Tim Tebow instead of some of these other players who act like total dickbags on the field.

You're entitled just like any other dipshit to interpret it any way you like. But I'm fairly confident that Tebow does not believe he is doing anything of the sort when he gives thanks to his lord and savior Jesus Christ.

You're entitled just like any other dipshit to interpret it any way you like. But I'm fairly confident that Tebow does not believe he is doing anything of the sort when he gives thanks to his lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Said with an implied "like, oh my God" at the end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back