Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

You are correct. This is America. They do not have the right to be offended! Man up. I remember the good old days.

The point is too many people get offended by stupid shit idiot, and generally those that are so easily offended are just miserable people anyway.

i don't really see anyone being offended... they just think it's kind of goofy to think jesus cares who wins a football game.

well, except for the person who had a meltdown because i said jesus would have looked semitic and not like an anglo-saxon.

just sayin

Really? this person is not offended?...

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

So what exactly is your definition of offended then?:confused:

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.
Stop taking it personal.

The point is too many people get offended by stupid shit idiot, and generally those that are so easily offended are just miserable people anyway.

i don't really see anyone being offended... they just think it's kind of goofy to think jesus cares who wins a football game.

well, except for the person who had a meltdown because i said jesus would have looked semitic and not like an anglo-saxon.

just sayin

ok... he's a little OTT. :D

but then again, you seem pretty offended by what he's saying. (which i kinda don't get).

still doesn't excuse what was said to me.

where's your offense at that?

Its pretty rare to find a muslim quarterback thanking Allah when his receivers catch a ball.

You're right, muslims ( QB or not ) thank Allah when non muslims are murdered by muslims.........

So the Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 30 year war didnt happen? You remember. The one about protestants and catholics.

What about the Crusades? Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You know that one...the one about Christians and Islam.

There are so many examples of Christians killing.
Muslim satan worshipers started killing Christians first.

Its pretty rare to find a muslim quarterback thanking Allah when his receivers catch a ball.

You're right, muslims ( QB or not ) thank Allah when non muslims are murdered by muslims.........

well, some for sure. but that really doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

honestly? i don't think G-d or Jesus really care about which team wins a football (or other sports) event... or who gets an academy award, or grammy or any other worldly recognition. :)

Of all humans that have ever existed on this earth, Jesus is given the most credit for doing things which he did not actually do.

- From the Book of Xotoxi 55:3-4

So the Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 30 year war didnt happen? You remember. The one about protestants and catholics.

What about the Crusades? Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You know that one...the one about Christians and Islam.

psssssst... not that that's what this thread is about, but the crusades came first. in case you didn't know it, that's the reason christians were IN the middle east.

psssssst... not that that's what this thread is about, but the crusades came first. in case you didn't know it, that's the reason christians were IN the middle east.
Yes, and they were killed first by turkish muslims, the crusades were in response. Too many satan worshiping muslim supporters don't care to know that and just want to blame Christianity.

Yes, and they were killed first by turkish muslims, the crusades were in response. Too many satan worshiping muslim supporters don't care to know that and just want to blame Christianity.

i'm not here to defend islam, but the whole "satan worshipping" thing is kinda silly.

if people with armies came marching into your town trying to force you to be muslim, you'd attack them too.

now imagine being muslim and a bunch of men in armor came and ran through your town to conquer it.

i suspect you'd fight them.

if you say you wouldn't, you're lying.

just sayin

but then again, you seem pretty offended by what he's saying. (which i kinda don't get).

Umm...I'm not the one who started the thread becouse I was offended. As far as those comments to you they didn't make any sense, since you are not a muslim whats there to be offended about?

Umm...I'm not the one who started the thread becouse I was offended. As far as those comments to you they didn't make any sense, since you are not a muslim whats there to be offended about?

his offense was that i said that jesus looked semitic and wasn't a blue-eyed blonde.

so he went into melt down and implied i love burka wearers.

are you intentionally missing what i'm saying?

his offense was that i said that jesus looked semitic and wasn't a blue-eyed blonde.

Well maybe you insulted his beliefs. He can believe Jesus looked however he wants him to look, you challenged his beliefs, not me I could care less what Jesus looks like to him.

Well maybe you insulted his beliefs. He can believe Jesus looked however he wants him to look, you challenged his beliefs, not me I could care less what Jesus looks like to him.

perhaps the o/p feels the same way about *his* beliefs.

and perhaps both of them are wrong for lashing out and should understand that just because they believe something they don't get to rant when others don't agree. :thup:

although, unlike you, i don't particularly care for it when they anglicize a rabbi from nazareth.

:eusa_eh:Get over it... Thats the problem with this country lately too many people just looking to be offended by something. I get so sick of this crap get a life

I suspect he's got a bad case of being pissed off at mommy and daddy, lol. :lol:

Last edited:

well, some for sure. but that really doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

honestly? i don't think G-d or Jesus really care about which team wins a football (or other sports) event... or who gets an academy award, or grammy or any other worldly recognition. :)

Or worse, when rappers wins awards. Yeah yeah. I want to thank God and I want to thank all my bitches and hoes. If it wasnt for them, I would still be slinging rocks to my peeps. Yeah yeah...mutha fuckah's.

You just provided an interesting contribution to this thread which I would like to investigate further. Could you provide a link or youtube vid of the awards show? If not, I’ve got your fucking number. God Bless.

Or worse, when rappers wins awards. Yeah yeah. I want to thank God and I want to thank all my bitches and hoes. If it wasnt for them, I would still be slinging rocks to my peeps. Yeah yeah...mutha fuckah's.

did you enjoy doing the ethnic stereotype thing?

you must have since i'm pretty sure no such statement was ever made.

Indeed, and if the OP knew jack shit about the NFL, the atheltes thank Jesus all the time and they have prayer circles before and after the game all the time.

I never see any of you faggots complaining about muslims, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

You mean middle eastern radical Islamists don't you. I thought we were finished with this bigot bullshit when Casius Clay was converted and became Muhammed Ali but I guess some people still have their heads up their collective ass.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; .

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

:ahole-1::321::finger3:

I just love the way you selectively parse my posts.................NOT!!!!!

"When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious;

Of course your fear and insecurity could only allow you to see it that way, but in any case YOU personally deserve "a big, fat middle finger" in any case.

:ahole-1::321::finger3:

Like I said, I don't care what Tebow does on the field, but keep the fucker off of my news and talk shows.

Dipshit is a bigoted asshat who uses Christianity to beat others over the head that he doesn't deem worthy.

That post made no sense in several ways.

Forum List

Back