Tim Kaine Addresses Crowd in Spanish, Promises Amnesty Plan ‘In the First 100 Days’ in Office

It was an amnesty bill. Boehner was pretty stupid, but not so stupid that he failed to realize approving that bill was political suicide. Americans are overwhelmingly opposed to amnesty.

View attachment 82728

In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants
Not wrong.

Americans Clearly Oppose Amnesty for Illegal Mexican Immigrants

pr010906i.gif

Lol. That is from 2001. I guess y'all LITERALLY live in the past :lame2:

So the far left drone that celebrates the killing of cops wants to say someone is "wrong"!

Immigration

According to that link, 61% said that illegal aliens should be allowed to stay and apply for citizenship. Another 12% said they should be allowed to stay and not apply for citizenship. Either of those fall under what Amnesty means.

Depends on the poll you cheery picked from!

So you see when the far left is given a choice they choose the poll that best fits their religious narrative..

We should have zero amnesty. Time to reinstate President Eisenhowers "Operation Wetback' used to round up the Mexicans and deport them. It's the most patriotic thing to do.

So the far left drone that celebrates the killing of cops wants to say someone is "wrong"!

Immigration

According to that link, 61% said that illegal aliens should be allowed to stay and apply for citizenship. Another 12% said they should be allowed to stay and not apply for citizenship. Either of those fall under what Amnesty means.

So you see when the far left is given a choice they choose the poll that best fits their religious narrative..

That is what YOUR link said! I posted a link to a Gallup poll--the standard.

Immigration

You posted no link, just cherry picked a bunch of numbers from all the polls on the page.

See how the far left loves to lie, that is why they support Hilary without question or hesitation..

It shows how out of touch with the real world that the DNC can be when candidates make promises (in Spanish) to criminal illegal aliens while the rest of the Country is hurting.

Immigration

You posted no link, just cherry picked a bunch of numbers from all the polls on the page.

See how the far left loves to lie, that is why they support Hilary without question or hesitation..

I posted it in post #110:

And then you quoted that post in post #123

Do try to keep up.

Immigration

Do try to keep up.

See how the far left deflects as they claimed they got the numbers from MY link?

Far left drone says: "That is what YOUR link said!"

The United States is the "Americas". I understand you live in a bubble, but the rest of us live on a continent.
Wrong. "The Americas" is the entire Western hemisphere. English is the language spoken here.

That's basically because whitey was too stupid to learn several Native American languages.

Why would "whitey" waste his time learning any native American languages?

Exactly.
"Exactly" what, that it would be stupid to learn a bunch of languages that are about to become extinct?

I assume you mean "made" extinct.

Do try to keep up.

See how the far left deflects as they claimed they got the numbers from MY link?

This is what your link said:

your link.png

your link 2.png

Wrong. "The Americas" is the entire Western hemisphere. English is the language spoken here.

That's basically because whitey was too stupid to learn several Native American languages.

Why would "whitey" waste his time learning any native American languages?

Exactly.
"Exactly" what, that it would be stupid to learn a bunch of languages that are about to become extinct?

I assume you mean "made" extinct.

Whose making them extinct other than the people who speak them?

Do try to keep up.

View attachment 82734

View attachment 82735

Yes you cherry picked one poll out of all of them as it fits your religious narrative.

See that is what far left drones that celebrate the death of cops do!

Do try to keep up.

View attachment 82734

View attachment 82735

Yes you cherry picked one poll out of all of them as it fits your religious narrative.

I just started at the top of the page. Would you like me to post all of the polls? Or should I just look for one that sort of fits your narrative?

Do try to keep up.

View attachment 82734

View attachment 82735

I just started at the top of the page. Would you like me to post all of the polls? Or should I just look for one that sort of fits your narrative?

Yes you chose one poll that fits your narrative!

So another lie told by a far left drone that celebrated the death of cops!

Do try to keep up.

View attachment 82734

View attachment 82735

Continuing on down the page (still in sequential order)

your link 3.png
your link 4.png

View attachment 82734

View attachment 82735

View attachment 82736 View attachment 82737

Yes you love to edit your photos!

Still a lot more to go!

Silly far left drone!

View attachment 82736 View attachment 82737

Yes you love to edit your photos!

Still a lot more to go!

Silly far left drone!

Oh, hey! I found one that almost supports your position, a tiny bit :rolleyes:

your link 5.png

Forum List

Back