Tim Kaine Addresses Crowd in Spanish, Promises Amnesty Plan ‘In the First 100 Days’ in Office

It's an obvious move to motivate hispanics to bring in all their illegal cousins to vote for her.

And yet illegals don't vote.

Lying loon
and yet they do.
at least in Maryland, I cant speak for other places but I have personally seen them do it here. tried reporting it but evidently those in power have no control over it.
Funny thing dont you think?

There is almost zero proof of in person voter fraud. That is a rightwingnut myth
actually its a leftwing cover up.
why do you think the left is so against voter ID. explain that and dont give me that bullshit about how no black is smart enough to figure out how to use the same ID for voting that they do for cashing their welfare checks.

Again. Zero proof other than rightwingnut lies.

But thanks for playing.

Wrong. "The Americas" is the entire Western hemisphere. English is the language spoken here.

The Americas have existed for thousands of years before anyone who spoke English set foot on the shores.

No one is talking about "the Americas" except you, douche bag.

"The Americas" was a term used by Pogo once, me twice, and you twice in these quotes. But nobody is talking about the Americas. Just admit you're a retard.

The OP is about the United States, not the Americas. I realize you and the other douche bag are trying to change the subject. What else can you do when the vast majority of Americans (citizens of the US) oppose Hillary's scheme to inundate this country with a foreign culture?

No. Just change the subject. We'll pretend you didn't say that English is the language spoken in "the Americas". In fact, I was the only person who mentioned "the Americas". We'll go with that narrative,
You don't have to pretend, because I didn't say that. I know two douche bags keep talking about "the Americas" because they want to change the subject, but only the gullible will allow their attention to be diverted.

This isn't "the Americas," douche bag. This is the United States.

The United States is the "Americas". I understand you live in a bubble, but the rest of us live on a continent.
Wrong. "The Americas" is the entire Western hemisphere. English is the language spoken here.

The Americas have existed for thousands of years before anyone who spoke English set foot on the shores.

No one is talking about "the Americas" except you, douche bag.

Go back to the beginning and read again.
Maybe that jelly streaming off your face fouled the screen.

Dumb shit.

Allow me to quote from the OP:

"Once amnesty is granted to 30 million aliens, the USA will become a one-party state."

Note: it says "the USA." It doesn't say "the Americas." Now piss off, you POS douche bag.

The United States is the "Americas". I understand you live in a bubble, but the rest of us live on a continent.

That's basically because whitey was too stupid to learn several Native American languages.

Why would "whitey" waste his time learning any native American languages?

Think doofus.

The preamble says "to ourselves and our posterity", and the country at that time was almost all white and almost all English.

And where the fuck do you get "English" or "European" or "white people" out of that?

Do you actually think English is the only language that can express the concept of "ourselves"? Do you actually think only white people can?

:cuckoo:
well, they did write it in English.. just saying.
I imagine if they would have had some other language in mind, they would have written in that other language.

They said nothing about any language. They used one to write ----which is what everybody everywhere does. Without one .... you can't write.

Duh?

You dumb ass mother fucker what language you speaking now?

Most Americans can barely decipher the prose of the founding fathers. Including most "conservatives." That's why they make up their own founding father quotes, and use them almost exclusively. :rolleyes:
We know so well how you faggot liberals think the constitution is a "living breathing thing" to promote any dengerate law as you wish.

America was created by the founders for free White people of European heritage. We should all speak English, period.
That's Trump's opinion, not fact.
It is the Founder's specific intent.

Anyone who disagrees merely has the opinion.
Was it? Link, please, as they certainly didn't include a language requirement in the constitution. In fact the BORs forbids it.
Where does the BOR forbid a language requirement?

America was created by the founders for free White people of European heritage. We should all speak English, period.
That's Trump's opinion, not fact.
It is the Founder's specific intent.

Anyone who disagrees merely has the opinion.
Was it? Link, please, as they certainly didn't include a language requirement in the constitution. In fact the BORs forbids it.
Immigration law requires it.
as a matter of fact, all countries have language requirments for immigration to their country.

Is it a part of American exceptionalism that we are obliged to follow behind other countries?

Why are you leftwing douche bags always telling us to imitate those Nordic European welfare states then?

We had a bi-partisan immigration bill in the works that the old drunk Boehner wouldn't allow a vote on.
It was an amnesty bill. Boehner was pretty stupid, but not so stupid that he failed to realize approving that bill was political suicide. Americans are overwhelmingly opposed to amnesty.

WRONG.png

In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

Yeah, whoever heard of Spanish being spoken in the Americas. What's next? Faroese?

That's basically because whitey was too stupid to learn several Native American languages.

Exactly.

We had a bi-partisan immigration bill in the works that the old drunk Boehner wouldn't allow a vote on.
It was an amnesty bill. Boehner was pretty stupid, but not so stupid that he failed to realize approving that bill was political suicide. Americans are overwhelmingly opposed to amnesty.

View attachment 82728

Not wrong.

Americans Clearly Oppose Amnesty for Illegal Mexican Immigrants

pr010906i.gif

View attachment 82728

Not wrong.

pr010906i.gif

Lol. That is from 2001. I guess y'all LITERALLY live in the past :lame2:

View attachment 82728

Not wrong.

pr010906i.gif

If your poll used the term "amnesty" it would get the same results. "Path to citizenship" is a vague loaded term.

Exactly.
"Exactly" what, that it would be stupid to learn a bunch of languages that are about to become extinct?

View attachment 82728

Not wrong.

pr010906i.gif

So the far left drone that celebrates the killing of cops wants to say someone is "wrong"!

Immigration

View attachment 82728

Not wrong.

pr010906i.gif

If your poll used the term "amnesty" it would get the same results. "Path to citizenship" is a vague loaded term.

It said "A path to Citizenship for Illegal Aliens." People are smart enough to know what that means.

The difference between 2001 and 2015 was that most of a generation of bigots died off.

View attachment 82728

Not wrong.

pr010906i.gif

So the far left drone that celebrates the killing of cops wants to say someone is "wrong"!

Immigration

According to that link, 61% said that illegal aliens should be allowed to stay and apply for citizenship. Another 12% said they should be allowed to stay and not apply for citizenship. Either of those fall under what Amnesty means.

View attachment 82728

Not wrong.

pr010906i.gif

It said "A path to Citizenship for Illegal Aliens." People are smart enough to know what that means.

The difference between 2001 and 2015 was that most of a generation of bigots died off.

Sorry, but slight changes in the wording of a poll question can produce large differences in the result. Everyone has their own idea about what the phrase "path to citizenship." That allows a lot of wiggle room. No one would be against ever allowing any illegal alien to become a citizen. That sounds a lot harsher than merely saying you oppose blanket amnesty for all of them.

The two polls are not equivalent.

Forum List

Back