Tiger Woods injured by Wife, not SUV?

Update from a gentleman:

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

TigerWoods.com: Statement from Tiger Woods

I thought Tiger Woods was a big time spokesman for Buick cars.

He does commercials on TV for Buicks all the time.

Yet he crashes in his personal Cadillac Escalade

Just more evidence he is a total fraud. :doubt:

tiger got him some on the side....wife goes nutzo on holiday...tiger is leaving ...she thinks to go to the side bit...and it all goes badly.....tiger forgot...a black woman will put up with that mal as long as the money is rolling in...a white woman knows she is getting half anyway and goes after the man with a 9 iron...

o and the side piece has hirded gloria allread....a lawyer....why does she need a lawyer....suing the enquiror? and why does woods need a lawyer? and why can the rich refuse to talk to the police?

a scene that has occurred in a lot of homes across the country.....man wants to fucking leave to get out of the house....nothing is going well at this hour....2 am.....i dont know if they exchanged smacks....that is really between them....but him leaving the house and wrecking you just got to wonder....i wonder why his neighbor called the police...mine would come out and fuss and then help me...but i guess woods was in bad shape

I thought Tiger Woods was a big time spokesman for Buick cars.

He does commercials on TV for Buicks all the time.

Yet he crashes in his personal Cadillac Escalade

Just more evidence he is a total fraud. :doubt:

Sunni, you need to read a bit more than you do. Buick and Tiger parted ways this past year, when the government wanted Buick to cut back on expenses. I think that would mean that Tiger could drive whatever the hell he wanted without being a "total fraud." Sheesh...

Sunni, you need to read a bit more than you do. Buick and Tiger parted ways this past year, when the government wanted Buick to cut back on expenses. I think that would mean that Tiger could drive whatever the hell he wanted without being a "total fraud." Sheesh...

My mistake :redface:

But I wonder if he had 22" wheels with spinners on his Escalade :eusa_angel:

My mistake :redface:

But I wonder if he had 22" wheels with spinners on his Escalade :eusa_angel:

Now that just ain't right, Sunni. :lol:

i will never get that....just never get the "white woman prize"
Once they achieve success and have big money.

They then bag the ultimate ghetto prize........a white woman!!!

Only later do they find out they are high maintenance and very needy :eek:

Someone forgot to tell Obama about this right of passage. :eusa_whistle:

How is it that Tiger hasn't been made to answer police inquiries?

What the hell kind of double standard is this?

Forum List

Back