Tiger Woods injured by Wife, not SUV?

What is it with these "club whores" anyway, like it is something special them being available to get used and tossed, and even when it is untrue, will lie to get attention and get in the news! One would think, in this day and age, a supposedly bright female could do better for herself than be a common whore, or to pretend to be one!

"Florida law requires a person to only to furnish, drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance. That's for anyone "

Which unless he's done so recently, he has NOT done yet. He has refused any contact with law enforcement not once but three times. His attorney is doing all the speaking for him. He was charged with careless driving and the investigation closed without having EVER talked to the Highway Patrol.

Then of course there is this little admission................

Woods says he lets family down
Published - Dec 02 2009 11:45AM EST

By DOUG FERGUSON - AP Golf Writer

Email
Thank You
The email should be sent shortly.
* RequiredYour Name Your Email Address * Recipient Name Recipient Email Address * Submit» Cancel
» Facebook » MySpace » delicious » digg » reddit » StumbleUpon » twitter» Close
PrintAAASingle Page View
(AP Photo/John Raoux)

A new fire hydrant is seen in the front of Tiger Woods' home in the Isleworth community in Windermere, Fla., Monday, Nov. 30, 2009
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif.— Tiger Woods said he let his family down with "transgressions" he regrets "with all of my heart," and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world's No. 1 golfer.

"I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," Woods said on his Web site . "I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Woods did not offer details of any alleged relationship.

Woods says he lets family down - Road Runner

as I said:
What is it with these "club whores" anyway, like it is something special them being available to get used and tossed, and even when it is untrue, will lie to get attention and get in the news! One would think, in this day and age, a supposedly bright female could do better for herself than be a common whore, or to pretend to be one!

The bitches act like what they are saying is IMPORTANT!!!!!!

The reason I say, "ha ha" about this is because of those statements he put out after the accident. He lied. So if you are going to lie, don't expect sympathy when you get busted. Just ask Sammy Sosa.

image002.jpg

He should have never married outside his race. White women are very violent and unpredictable.
He should find himself a Black female now.
Why are these black athletes always chasing after these white trash type females gold diggers??.
Black men must stick to the black woman.

Hi, I'm a white conservative guy. I think I am supposed to be the rascist here. Sexist too. Which is why I think ALL women are unpredictable. That is part of what makes them fun.

Perhaps you can help me. On MTV they have some reality show where it appears to me a group of women are trying to date rap stars? About 50% of the women are black. They all look like "gold diggers" to me. What am I missing?

He should have never married outside his race. White women are very violent and unpredictable.
Why are these black athletes always chasing after these white trash type females gold diggers??.

Hi, I'm a white conservative guy. I think I am supposed to be the rascist here. Sexist too. Which is why I think ALL women are unpredictable. That is part of what makes them fun.

Perhaps you can help me. On MTV they have some reality show where it appears to me a group of women are trying to date rap stars? About 50% of the women are black. They all look like "gold diggers" to me. What am I missing?

I see you haven't met our resident troll, sunni man. He's married to a black woman. He just makes these kinds of posts to see what kind of reaction he can get. You should read some of the other crap he posts on here, it's pitiful!

[]

[
I see you haven't met our resident troll, sunni man. He's married to a black woman. He just makes these kinds of posts to see what kind of reaction he can get. You should read some of the other crap he posts on here, it's pitiful!
I thought Sunni Man was sunni man. He changed his name? Has two personas? Anyway, thanks Echo Zulu.

Just goes back to the old saying

Show me a hot female...I'll show you a guy who is tired of fucking her

and man tiger's wife s pretty smoking

I'm sure my mom is devastated by this. We were just talking (during thanksgiving?) about how much she liked him, how classy he was.

AND NOW THIS!

She just barely recovered from the whole OJ thing. This might do her in.

Last edited:
My mom will be particularly devastated since it was just last Friday that she learned he was married and had a kid. She was so happy for him!

Just goes back to the old saying

Show me a hot female...I'll show you a guy who is tired of fucking her

and man tiger's wife s pretty smoking

As Tina Fey said, "If Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston get tired of having sex with each other, what chance do the rest of us have?"

Last edited:
Omg, I was watching Chelsea Lately last night and she was talking about Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp....

The consensus is that Pitt is sick of her, she and Depp are doing a movie, and we all know where that lands Jolie. Screwing her leading man, cheating on her husband and stealing the significant other of someone else.

Wait, haven't we been here before?

But Chelsea hates Jolie because Jolie said she hates Obama. According to the reverent Chelsea Lately panel, as soon as Pitt found out Jolie hated Obama, he started campaigning for him because he HATES HER GUTS.

It's fun to muse on the lives of others, is it not?

I shall muse on Johnny Depp.

I'm not sure Jolie is truly female. Color me shocked when she actually popped out a couple of kids the regular way. I'm still not complete sure she really did. So maybe she and Depp were made for each other.

I'm not so sure how the kids will fare, though. Would he be the mom...or would she? Time will tell.

Forum List

Back