THS IS REALLY GREAT NEWS,Bin Laden crane collapses, kills 107 on September,11 anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only hope that the ignorance, hate, and stupidity exhibited by conservatives subscribing to this thread are unique to this forum – an aberration, not representative of most conservatives.

Sadly, that's likely not the case.

this is a very very small payback to these satanic America and Israel haters, murderers. Islam is a religion of pieces. Libs as usual defending the sick twisted evil false religion.

Fuck you too.
Nobody brought up any religion. This fuckhole OP posts a story about a piece of construction equipment falling in a lightning storm, over 100 innocent people are killed -- and he laughs. And wishes it had been more.

Fuck him and fuck you.
It was the will of Allah.

The right wing hate machine is overflowing tonight.

The pathetic irony is that sentiments like these:

this is a very very small payback to these satanic America and Israel haters, murderers. Islam is a religion of pieces. Libs as usual defending the sick twisted evil false religion.

107 dead terrorists in one day!

--- are exactly the arrogant bigoted bullshit that brings terrorist planes into buildings.

Thanks a fucking LOT asswipes.
10_817.jpg

Difference is that Muslim terrorists knew for over an hour on 9-11 that they were going to intentionally murder the two little girls in this picture. Collateral damage is one thing. Intentionally murdering little girls in the name of your religion and having millions of your religion around the world celebrating that murder begs for the worst karma.

I'm not laughing at the crane accident, but I am laughing at the faux outrage by the lefties here.

Seems like most of you lefties agreed with the sentiment that the US deserved what it got on 9/11, yet you're foaming at the mouth about anyone that feels the same towards Islamists when bad things happen to them.

"most of you lefties agreed with the sentiment that the US deserved what it got on 9/11"

FUK U DOUCHEBAG!
liberal-tolerance-oxymorons-politics-1334529665.jpg

Bin Laden crane collapses, kills 107 on 9/11 anniversary :lmao:

Read more at Bin Laden crane collapses, kills 107 on 9/11 anniversary

too bad it couldn't have been in the hundreds of thousands killed, now we need to put a nuke on the rest of them. :up: ... :lmao:

Too bad YOU weren't under it.

What kind of waste of human protoplasm celebrates the deaths of innocent people?

On behalf of the rest of the world --- fuck you, asswipe.

It it were dead cops....you libs would gleefully light up Twitter in celebration.

too bad it couldn't have been in the hundreds of thousands killed, now we need to put a nuke on the rest of them. :up: ... :lmao:

Too bad YOU weren't under it.

What kind of waste of human protoplasm celebrates the deaths of innocent people?

On behalf of the rest of the world --- fuck you, asswipe.

It it were dead cops....you libs would gleefully light up Twitter in celebration.

Nope. Taking glee in suffering isn't the bag of any liberals I know. Though you can find several conservatives in this thread alone that are downright giddy at the thought of a crane killing innocent folks by the score.

first off, i want to thank you who still have the courage to speak out against liberlunacy.

the liberlunatics have had their annual orgasm about those "innocent people/folks, etc." what amazes me is the outpouring of sympathy for those "innocent" muslimes, they may not be terrorists as such, but give any one of them a chance and they would take knife in hand and cut of these bleeding heart liberfools heads off, they are muslimes, they practice what the koran teaches, which is kill all infidels if they do not convert to islam and praise allah, these liberloonies ARE infidels whether they accept that fact or not.

KARMA, is the only way to see this incident, that storm and lightning bolt came from my GOD in heaven, i thanked him for sending a very strong message to those "innocent people"

i have much more to say, but i will wait to see further responses from the liberloonies after they read what muslimes believe about violence..,
Question:

Does the Quran really contain dozens of verses promoting violence?

Summary Answer:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Nice of you to celebrate the death of others. I don't know that much people from Saudi but I have couple of friends that works there. They told me that these are nice people and are type of people you want to meet. But NOT the conservative members of this board.

so much for being a good christian, huh ninja007 ?

Last edited:
I'm not laughing at the crane accident, but I am laughing at the faux outrage by the lefties here.

Seems like most of you lefties agreed with the sentiment that the US deserved what it got on 9/11, yet you're foaming at the mouth about anyone that feels the same towards Islamists when bad things happen to them.
Absolutely not. But it seems you have to make up some false position to argue against to make yourself look less like a moron. Too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back