THS IS REALLY GREAT NEWS,Bin Laden crane collapses, kills 107 on September,11 anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all spell it out folks !

K-A-R-M-A
A member with 10000 posts is also a delusional right wing nut.. Amazing. You fucks truly are bigoted assholes.

Not at all.
Many of these fuckers have used their religion to justify their terrorist acts, it's quite fitting that on the anniversary of 9/11 that karma would come a knocking at their religions most holiest site.
Maybe some of these douchebags will think twice next time.

K-A-R-M-A
A member with 10000 posts is also a delusional right wing nut.. Amazing. You fucks truly are bigoted assholes.

Not at all.
Many of these fuckers have used their religion to justify their terrorist acts, it's quite fitting that on the anniversary of 9/11 that karma would come a knocking at their religions most holiest site.
Yes, the people who died due to this were all terrorists.. Go fuck your self.

I'm not laughing at the crane accident, but I am laughing at the faux outrage by the lefties here.

Seems like most of you lefties agreed with the sentiment that the US deserved what it got on 9/11, yet you're foaming at the mouth about anyone that feels the same towards Islamists when bad things happen to them.

I'm not laughing at the crane accident, but I am laughing at the faux outrage by the lefties here.

Seems like most of you lefties agreed with the sentiment that the US deserved what it got on 9/11, yet you're foaming at the mouth about anyone that feels the same towards Islamists when bad things happen to them.
Compassion and sympathy is "faux outrage" now.

K-A-R-M-A

Not at all.
Yes, the people who died due to this were all terrorists.. Go fuck your self.

I don't know anything about the specific individuals killed, more than likely none were extremist assholes, but that's the thing about karma, you never know how it's going to manifest itself.
Bottom line to me, this particular date, this particular site, well, just too much of a coincidence. Hopefully a lesson will be learned by all in this fucked up religion.

Bin Laden crane collapses, kills 107 on 9/11 anniversary :lmao:

Read more at Bin Laden crane collapses, kills 107 on 9/11 anniversary

too bad it couldn't have been in the hundreds of thousands killed, now we need to put a nuke on the rest of them. :up: ... :lmao:

Too bad YOU weren't under it.

What kind of waste of human protoplasm celebrates the deaths of innocent people?

On behalf of the rest of the world --- fuck you, asswipe.
If they affiliate with known muslim terrorist murderers (and they all do when it comes to Mecca and ramadan time) then they are not innocent. I'll give the kids a break.

Acknowledging that they had reasons to dislike us is not the same as saying we deserved 9/11 you disgusting jerk. The death of innocent people is never something to laugh at.

Acknowledging that they had reasons to dislike us is not the same as saying we deserved 9/11 you disgusting jerk. The death of innocent people is never something to laugh at.
They didn't have reasons to dislike us. They had excuses to attack us.

Family denounced OBL back in 1990's. Him and his sons have no connection of the family constriction business.
Does that mean I don't have to hear anymore claptrap about Boooosh protecting the BinLadens in the aftermath of 911?

If you are referring to the relatives living in the US at the time of 9/11, they had no involvement of OBL's action. Some of his sons did and still do. He married off his daughters to those still in leadership of al qaida.

When the father died each of his children were given something around half a billion which many invested or began their own businesses. OBL was the 17th of 52 siblings.

OBL invested his in terrorism.
I know they had no involvement.
Anyone with a working brains knows it.

Doesn't stop SOME Dembulbs from spewing bullshit, tho.

And, BTW, I am also in the camp that thinks it's pretty shitty to celebrate innocent deaths

The right wing hate machine is overflowing tonight.

The pathetic irony is that sentiments like these:

this is a very very small payback to these satanic America and Israel haters, murderers. Islam is a religion of pieces. Libs as usual defending the sick twisted evil false religion.

107 dead terrorists in one day!

--- are exactly the arrogant bigoted bullshit that brings terrorist planes into buildings.

Thanks a fucking LOT asswipes.
WADR, this is called apologetics

Does the term "chickens have come home to roost" ring a bell? That certainly got a lot of applause at Obama's church.

Seems like most of you lefties agreed with the sentiment that the US deserved what it got on 9/11

Link?

No.... didn't think so. Shut the fuck up, coward.

According to you, it was our own actions that brought terrorist planes into buildings.
--- are exactly the arrogant bigoted bullshit that brings terrorist planes into buildings.

Thanks a fucking LOT asswipes.

So, shut the fuck up.

"most of you lefties agreed with the sentiment that the US deserved what it got on 9/11"

FUK U DOUCHEBAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back