Throw me a bone here!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
i like to skirt the line in these forums, sometimes I cross it, sometimes nothing happens when I do, sometimes I get my posts deleted. I can live with that just fine but it would be nice to know what posts were deleted if not why. All I get is an alert that a post was deleted. I don't get to know which posts or why. If I knew which posts I might be able to guess why but I don't even get to know that.

Hey, I'm not in change here so do what you want, I just think that in the long run you would be helping yourselves out if you gave us something to learn from.

i like to skirt the line in these forums, sometimes I cross it, sometimes nothing happens when I do, sometimes I get my posts deleted. I can live with that just fine but it would be nice to know what posts were deleted if not why. All I get is an alert that a post was deleted. I don't get to know which posts or why. If I knew which posts I might be able to guess why but I don't even get to know that.

Hey, I'm not in change here so do what you want, I just think that in the long run you would be helping yourselves out if you gave us something to learn from.

This thread is in violation of the rules. Speaking of, you can read them. Posted for posterity if you take the time to read. If you have no idea, you have no self awareness or are simply a sociopath.

I just save mine and if they gets deleted I just copy and paste a new one. lol

Forum List

Back