Three Years

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The Republicans have controlled our nation's purse strings for three years. In all that time, they have not managed to write a budget.

When they sign yet another CR this week, it will be the FOURTH since the beginning of the fiscal year three and a half months ago.

Since taking control of the purse strings, the Republican Congress has been increasing our nation's debt, sending it skyrocketing past $20 trillion on Trump's watch.

It is now rapidly approaching $21 trillion.

Incredibly, the pseudocons have been demonstrating for the past week that they have been completely oblivious to this fact!

Trump's deficit for last year is $666 billion, and he wanted MORE, but Congress denied him.

I guess we should not be surprised the GOP can't figure out how to write a budget in three years. After all, they haven't come up with an ObamaCare replacement in EIGHT years.

I will now stand by as the tards arrive with their usual red herrings and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" retorts.

Ever since I have arrived on this forum, I have been addressing the debt and how to pay it off and lower tax rates for everyone. I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined.

But that wont' stop the tards from accusing me of not caring when Obama was running up the debt. Just watch.

The red herrings are just a vain attempt to avoid facing the fact they have been massively hoaxed by the big spending Trump and the GOP.

If you keep adding debt to your credit card, your payments have go up. This is just plain common sense.

Trump and the pseudocons believe your payments should go down. The recent tax "reform" lowered our debt payments, which has caused an additional $1.5 trillion of debt to be transferred onto our unborn descendants.

No wonder they are against abortion. SOMEBODY has to carry all that debt, as long as it isn't the fuckers who ran it all up, amiright?

Obama didn't submit a budget for 7 years, and when he did Congress unanimously voted it down.

Trump is forcing the losers in government to get their shit together.

Trump is forcing the losers in government to get their shit together.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump INCREASED the deficit last year, willfully blind monkey. And he asked for MORE spending!

Isn't it just amazing how your propagandists kept you in the dark about that? You haven't made a peep about it, because you only parrot what you are told to parrot. Like, "Trump is forcing the losers to get their shit together."

Oh, man. That's priceless. :lol:

The Republicans have controlled our nation's purse strings for three years. In all that time, they have not managed to write a budget.

When they sign yet another CR this week, it will be the FOURTH since the beginning of the fiscal year three and a half months ago.

Since taking control of the purse strings, the Republican Congress has been increasing our nation's debt, sending it skyrocketing past $20 trillion on Trump's watch.

Incredibly, the pseudocons have been demonstrating for the past week that they have been completely oblivious to this fact!

Trump's deficit for last year is $666 billion, and he wanted MORE, but Congress denied him.

I guess we should not be surprised the GOP can't figure out how to write a budget in three years. After all, they haven't come up with an ObamaCare replacement in EIGHT years.

I will now stand by as the tards arrive with their usual red herrings and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" retorts.

Ever since I have arrived on this forum, I have been addressing the debt and how to pay it off and lower tax rates for everyone. I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined.

But that wont' stop the tards from accusing me of not caring when Obama was running up the debt. Just watch.

The red herrings are just a vain attempt to avoid facing the fact they have been massively hoaxed by the big spending Trump and the GOP.
What occurred the first week of Nov 2016?
+26,000 today
2017-1-26-dow-jones-industrial-average-chart.png

The House has passed the budget, several times, last year.
The Senate is holding it up because 60 votes are needed.
The budget is being blocked by the democrats.

But you knew that.

What occurred the first week of Nov 2016?
+26,000 today
2017-1-26-dow-jones-industrial-average-chart.png
Red herring.

The Dow rose 300 percent on Obama's watch and you tards never ONCE bragged about it. You STINK of hypocrisy.

But you whined about his spending, now didn't you?

So when will the GOP and Trump stop borrowing money from our enemies because they ran out of other people's money?

Gotta love it --- - your ability to take a few facts, sprinkle liberally with falsehoods, weave a fantasy around the concoction, take it out of context, and present it as "the truth" .

For example, I notice that you completely fail to recognize that it requires 60 Senate votes to pass ANY budget proposals - you know, the 60 that requires Democrats to contribute to. You conveniently "forget" that .....

As for your nonsensical proposed "solutions" to the debt (AND lower tax rates) borders on silliness. Come up with something that would work, and we can discuss it. Until then, not so much .....

No link?

You talk a half truth. First, much of the budget is earmarked for projects approved well in the passed, not to mention not one wants to discuss the elephants in the room: SS, Medicare, Security Net and Military spending. When GOP wants to discuss the later 3 they get demonized and pushing grandma off the cliff, and no one truly talks about the Military budget.

Next the Democrats would have used the filibuster on any budget presented and Obama would have vetoed any GOP budget on his desk.

However the gutless GOP should have presented a balanced budget and should still present on today!

Washington is broken!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The House has passed the budget, several times, last year.
The Senate is holding it up because 60 votes are needed.
The budget is being blocked by the democrats.

But you knew that.
The only budget the House passed was a $1.5 trillion deficit tax "reform".

the only thing our three houses of govt agree upon doing anything to fix the structural deficits is politically unpopular: Trump, the gop and the dems all agree. LOL

Forum List

Back