Three Years

The Republicans have controlled our nation's purse strings for three years. In all that time, they have not managed to write a budget.

When they sign yet another CR this week, it will be the FOURTH since the beginning of the fiscal year three and a half months ago.

Since taking control of the purse strings, the Republican Congress has been increasing our nation's debt, sending it skyrocketing past $20 trillion on Trump's watch.

It is now rapidly approaching $21 trillion.

Incredibly, the pseudocons have been demonstrating for the past week that they have been completely oblivious to this fact!

Trump's deficit for last year is $666 billion, and he wanted MORE, but Congress denied him.

I guess we should not be surprised the GOP can't figure out how to write a budget in three years. After all, they haven't come up with an ObamaCare replacement in EIGHT years.

I will now stand by as the tards arrive with their usual red herrings and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" retorts.

Ever since I have arrived on this forum, I have been addressing the debt and how to pay it off and lower tax rates for everyone. I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined.

But that wont' stop the tards from accusing me of not caring when Obama was running up the debt. Just watch.

The red herrings are just a vain attempt to avoid facing the fact they have been massively hoaxed by the big spending Trump and the GOP.
What occurred the first week of Nov 2016?
+26,000 today
2017-1-26-dow-jones-industrial-average-chart.png
Red herring.

The Dow rose 300 percent on Obama's watch and you tards never ONCE bragged about it. You STINK of hypocrisy.

But you whined about his spending, now didn't you?

So when will the GOP and Trump stop borrowing money from our enemies because they ran out of other people's money?

The DOW rising 300 percent, coming out of a recession, carries about the same difficulty as cutting your toenails. The truth is much simpler - a 300% increase is a fail - if that's the best you can get, you probably should just go home (oh wait, we SENT you home, didn't we?)

Further, you, once again, suffer from selective forgetfulness. You will note that your supposed increase happened AFTER Donald Trump was elected. Even most brain-dead liberal economists credit Trump with that increase. I would challenge you to show us a single - just one, any one - Obama policy change that would have fueled that increase. (We'll wait here for that).

Facts are such an inconvenient thing, aren't they?

The Republicans have controlled our nation's purse strings for three years. In all that time, they have not managed to write a budget.

When they sign yet another CR this week, it will be the FOURTH since the beginning of the fiscal year three and a half months ago.

Since taking control of the purse strings, the Republican Congress has been increasing our nation's debt, sending it skyrocketing past $20 trillion on Trump's watch.

Incredibly, the pseudocons have been demonstrating for the past week that they have been completely oblivious to this fact!

Trump's deficit for last year is $666 billion, and he wanted MORE, but Congress denied him.

I guess we should not be surprised the GOP can't figure out how to write a budget in three years. After all, they haven't come up with an ObamaCare replacement in EIGHT years.

I will now stand by as the tards arrive with their usual red herrings and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" retorts.

Ever since I have arrived on this forum, I have been addressing the debt and how to pay it off and lower tax rates for everyone. I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined.

But that wont' stop the tards from accusing me of not caring when Obama was running up the debt. Just watch.

The red herrings are just a vain attempt to avoid facing the fact they have been massively hoaxed by the big spending Trump and the GOP.
+26,000 today
Red herring.

The Dow rose 300 percent on Obama's watch and you tards never ONCE bragged about it. You STINK of hypocrisy.

So when will the GOP and Trump stop borrowing money from our enemies because they ran out of other people's money?

The DOW rising 300 percent, coming out of a recession, carries about the same difficulty as cutting your toenails. The truth is much simpler - a 300% increase is a fail - if that's the best you can get, you probably should just go home (oh wait, we SENT you home, didn't we?)
Let me know when the Dow has gone up 300 percent on Trump's watch, mm-kay?

I often say, if you want to know who will win the Oval Office, ask yourself this, which candidate will spend the most.

The one that will spend the most will probably win.

A lot of smoke from the pseudocons to cover up the fact they've been massively hoaxed yet again.

Trump and the GOP keep running out of other people's money and borrowing from our enemies.

Simple fact.

Three years, and they haven't offered up a plan for a balanced budget. In fact, when someone in their ranks raises objections to their spending, the GOP leadership steamrolls them.

"GOP leaders scrambled in recent days to overcome opposition from House conservatives unhappy about deficits and debt".

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!
It's with Obama's 8 budgets and college records.
"B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Man, you willfully blind tards are so easy to predict. :lol:
I’m not sure why gun zealots think they’re entitled to have military weapons.

They should feee to bring a court case. That’s their recourse. Not wacko veiled threats.

And it has nothing to do with President Obama.

Military weapons are needed when the people have to fight for their independence against a tyrannical government.

Trump doesn't give a shit about debt. He signs whatever is put in front of him, and then takes credit for it. In fact, he demanded more spending and borrowing!

The pseudocons sure as shit don't care about debt. Their absolute, across the board silence on the GOP and Trump's spending have finally given them away.

It defies logic that democrats would be willing to stop paying the Military in order to protect illegal aliens. The fact that the democrat part core either goes along with this insanity or is ignorant of the issues is a tribute to the power of the left wing propaganda machine aka the MSM.

Instead of cutting tax expenditures which cause tax rates to increase, the GOP cut tax rates WITHOUT eliminating tax expenditures. So now our unborn descendants have had $1.5 trillion of debt added to their inheritance.

Nice!

It defies logic that democrats would be willing to stop paying the Military in order to protect illegal aliens. The fact that the democrat part core either goes along with this insanity or is ignorant of the issues is a tribute to the power of the left wing propaganda machine aka the MSM.
It defies logic the GOP would want to borrow more money from our enemies and are willing to stop paying our military to get it.

That's some serious hatred of America.

They ran out of other people's money.

They want to borrow more trillions from our enemies.

They are willing to hurt our military to continue these practices.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Republican Party.

You had eight years of raising taxes and spending borrowed money on shit companies like Solyndra and what happened? Oh yeah, the debt increased and the economy didn't.

The only way we can bring this debt down is by letting the economy increase. Lowering taxes has achieved this every single time. And it will work again.

Now, the only question that remains is will the government pay that debt down or will we spend more because we have more? That's where you need to focus. Not on how much taxes people are paying or who pays more than the next guy. Let the economy build and then control the spending on the other end. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

When has lowering taxes lowered the debt?
Lowering taxes has always increased revenue to the government. It's worked every time. I think the question you need to ask yourself is if the government will actually pay off this debt? Or will they spend even more because they have more? That is the key.

Has it? Under Reagan the debt was tripled. How do you know the spending didn't increase revenue?

Reagan destroyed the Soviet union now didn't he?

The Soviet Union destroyed itself. I don't see what that has to do with debt, spending and revenue.

Instead of cutting tax expenditures which cause tax rates to increase, the GOP cut tax rates WITHOUT eliminating tax expenditures. So now our unborn descendants have had $1.5 trillion of debt added to their inheritance.

Nice!

It defies logic the GOP would want to borrow more money from our enemies and are willing to stop paying our military to get it.

That's some serious hatred of America.

They ran out of other people's money.

They want to borrow more trillions from our enemies.

They are willing to hurt our military to continue these practices.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Republican Party.

Why are you talking to yourself?

+26,000 today
Red herring.

Let me know when the Dow has gone up 300 percent on Trump's watch, mm-kay?
Figures don't lie, but liars figure.

The DOW did rise 300% under Obama - but, of course, we fail to recognize the denominator was defined by a crash in the market - we fail to recognize that two monkeys, with only one banana, could have gotten a raise of 300%, given that baseline. If we change the denominator, we no longer can compare apples to oranges. obama - FAIL.

So, let's talk about a more realistic, and real, methods of measurement. How much wealth did Obama create in his 8 years?

Market capitalization under Obama increased $1.43 trillion (eight years). Under Trump, $4.1 trillion (in only one year). Obama - FAIL.

The national debt, as a share of the GDP, under Obama rose to 105% (we owed 5% more than the total capital production of the whole country - and everybody in it). Under Trump, that percentage has decreased to 98%. We actually make more than we owe. Obama - FAIL.

National debt - Obama effectively doubled the national debt. ($9 trillion to $19 trillion) - Trump has increased the national debt by $1.5 trillion. That increase is expected to stop as Obama policies are phased out, unleashing the economy (we've already seen the beginning of that impact) Obama - FAIL.

You can choose to argue Obama social policies versus Trump - and you may be able to make a cogent argument. But, you are being incredibly naive, and silly, to try to compare Obama fiscal policies with Trump's. Obama can only lose. I strongly suggest you change your narrative.

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!
It's with Obama's 8 budgets and college records.
"B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Man, you willfully blind tards are so easy to predict. :lol:
I’m not sure why gun zealots think they’re entitled to have military weapons.

They should feee to bring a court case. That’s their recourse. Not wacko veiled threats.

And it has nothing to do with President Obama.
Why?

Because the Constitution says so.

Obama didn't submit a budget for 7 years, and when he did Congress unanimously voted it down.

Trump is forcing the losers in government to get their shit together.
"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Maybe you should pay attention though to the B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama comments!

Rule of Law...
The United States budget process is the framework used by Congress and the President of the United States to formulate and create the United States federal budget. The process was established by the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921,[1] the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974,[2] and additional budget legislation.
United States budget process - Wikipedia

Trump DID submit a budget!

The United States federal budget for fiscal year 2018, named America First: A Budget Blueprint to Make America Great Again, was the first budget proposed by newly-elected President Donald Trump, submitted to the 115th Congress on March 16, 2017. If passed, the $4.1 trillion budget will fund government operations for fiscal year 2018, which runs from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018.[2][3]

In just one term, President Obama has missed the budget deadline more than any other President.
In the 90 years covering FY1923 through FY 2013, President Obama is the only President to miss the deadline two years in a row.
He is the only President who has missed the deadline in three of the four years of a term.
And, he holds the record for the longest delay (at 98 days).
All Presidents from Harding through Reagan’s first term met the statutory budget submission deadline in every year.
In five of these years, a change in the law was requested and passed to extend the deadline, and the President always met it.
President Obama’s Missed Budget Deadlines - House Budget Committee

See the problem is you don't do enough research before you pompously make statements like you are prone to do...
"I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined."
But see you are so mesmerized by the "Messiah Obama" he could do no wrong... as he attested from his own lips:
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
But why wouldn't you venerate Obama as you do since you have the same pompous attitude..." more than everyone else on this forum combined."

Last edited:

Nice!
To be fair, I don't think the gop could pass a bill eliminating even corporate expenditures through reconciliation: i.e. the longterm effect would require 60 votes. They could have gotten the votes if they only tackled corporate taxes, and not personal taxes. But they wanted to cut personal rates too because they believe it will create the growth to offset the 1.5trillion.

Forum List

Back