Three Years

Instead of cutting tax expenditures which cause tax rates to increase, the GOP cut tax rates WITHOUT eliminating tax expenditures. So now our unborn descendants have had $1.5 trillion of debt added to their inheritance.

Nice!

Sorry, did you miss the elimination of state and local tax deductions and cap on property tax deduction?
The reason we have another $1.5 trillion of debt coming down the pike is because of corporate tax expenditures which were left in place.

The GOP has no problem hosing over the middle class. It's their rich corporate donors they don't dare take the punch bowl away from.

The people who actually run the country saw that at the end of the Clinton Administration, we were on a glidepath to paying off debts and real world peace. Then, all of a sudden, brown people attacked us on our own soil without any help at all from the CIA. That was 2 decades and $15 trillion dollars ago.

I'm cynical.

The current excuse for the Republican Party running out of other people's money and borrowing from our enemies is that it is somehow the Democrats' fault.

Since gaining control of the purse strings, the GOP has been increasing our deficits, rocketing past $20 trillion of debt.

Last year, Trump ran up a massive deficit of $666 billion and asked to borrow MORE money from our enemies.

Somehow this is the Democrats' fault. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The Democrats brainwashed the Naked Emperor into submitting a massive debt busting budget. Yeah!

But here's the thing.

In 1997, the Republican Congress passed a balanced budget. We subsequently had four balanced budgets in a row.

We did not have 60 votes in the Senate. So much for that excuse.

Hell, we had a smaller majority in the House than we do now! So much for that excuse.

And we had a DEMOCRATIC President. So much for that excuse.

Actually, we have a Democratic President now, but the rubes don't know it.

Git 'er done, Trump. Git 'er done.

No more excuses.
considering how much money obama printed all i can say is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The current excuse for the Republican Party running out of other people's money and borrowing from our enemies is that it is somehow the Democrats' fault.

Since gaining control of the purse strings, the GOP has been increasing our deficits, rocketing past $20 trillion of debt.

Last year, Trump ran up a massive deficit of $666 billion and asked to borrow MORE money from our enemies.

The Democrats brainwashed the Naked Emperor into submitting a massive debt busting budget. Yeah!

But here's the thing.

In 1997, the Republican Congress passed a balanced budget. We subsequently had four balanced budgets in a row.

Hell, we had a smaller majority in the House than we do now! So much for that excuse.

No more excuses.
considering how much money obama printed all i can say is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Excuses, excuses.

But here's the thing.

No more excuses.

So...in your mind you are SO profound you must post the same info at least twice?

20 years ago, though?
Pseudocons bring up that period quite frequently on this forum.

Including you!
So this was simply another chance to say what you say 10 times everyday? Lol ok
Whatever it takes to get the rubes who have been fooled a thousand times to wake up.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool a tard a thousand times, and we are talking stupidity of epic proportions.

The United States recorded a government debt equivalent to 106.10 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2016. In 2017, it recorded the debt as $20.24 trillion, or 105.6% GDP, down from 2016, even though we had the worst recorded losses from natural disasters ever-
2017 Set a Record for Losses From Natural Disasters. It Could Get Worse.
Natural disasters made 2017 a year of record insurance losses ...
The Economist › finance-and-economics

US National Deficit and Debt History with Charts - a www.usgovernmentdebt.us briefing

Trump doesn't give a shit about debt. He signs whatever is put in front of him, and then takes credit for it. In fact, he demanded more spending and borrowing!

The pseudocons sure as shit don't care about debt. Their absolute, across the board silence on the GOP and Trump's spending have finally given them away.

Bright boy, who does give a damn about the debt, you?

I'm sure you are all for "free college" and such.
See?

The tards are SO predictable. :lol:

Read the OP, moron. No one has suggested solutions to our debt problem since I've come to this form more than I have. You are looking like an idiot doing exactly what I predicted you would.
Until you make an honest analysis of who has suggested debt problem solutions you are a liar!
Any idiot can make such a dumb ass totally unprovable statement!
As a result ANYTHING you write is totally ignored because any idiot so pompous to make such a truly outrageous is immediately ignored!
But keep it up! All you are doing is proving how wrong you are!

FACT!
Obama's budget saw federal spending rising from around 21 percent of economic output to just under 23 percent in 2026.
By calling for about $3.1 trillion in tax increases, deficits and debt would have remained roughly steady.

In comparison, Trump seeks to drive spending down from 21 percent of gross domestic product to just under 18.5 percent by 2027 and cut the national debt by about a fifth. The decline in spending relative to the economy would partly reflect that Trump's budget counts on economic growth picking up.
Even so, getting spending that low would require politically implausible spending cuts.
Trump's first budget sets new course away from Obama, and the GOP

In comparison, Trump seeks to drive spending down from 21 percent of gross domestic product to just under 18.5 percent by 2027 and cut the national debt by about a fifth.
Trump added $666 billion to our debt in his first year, and asked for MORE.

Trump also added another $1.5 trillion in debt onto the backs of our unborn descendants.

So much for any bullshit about driving spending down! :lol:

You've been hoaxed, rube.

Wakey wakey!

It seems to me the key difference between the late 90s GOP Congress and the current day GOP Congress is that we had a President back then who wanted a balanced budget while today we have a President who is keen to borrow as many trillions from China as he can get away with.

You dolt, the President does not pass budgets, that was a GOP run Congress. Clinton merely signed it.

Your obvious partisan bias is an embarrassment.

It seems to me the key difference between the late 90s GOP Congress and the current day GOP Congress is that we had a President back then who wanted a balanced budget while today we have a President who is keen to borrow as many trillions from China as he can get away with.

You dolt, the President does not pass budgets, that was a GOP run Congress. Clinton merely signed it.

g wants you to believe that he and he alone is the lone remaining Republican in the Nation and yet he shows great love a affection for everything the Dems say and want to do.

g wants you to believe that he and he alone is the lone remaining Republican in the Nation and yet he shows great love a affection for everything the Dems say and want to do.

G thinks that the President really does have an edict power that defies the law.

But who can blame him after Obama.

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!

Sitting in the dysfunctional senate. The house did their job and passed all 12 budget bills.

Dysfunctional because of the 60 vote requirement.
What a lame excuse. Total bullshit.

The Republican Congress of the 90s managed to pass a balanced budget, and they had a smaller majority than they do now!

AND A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT!

Stop making excuses for the people who hoaxed you, cucks!
I'm curious ---- what's a smaller majority than 51-49??? Got some new math goin' on?

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!

Sitting in the dysfunctional senate. The house did their job and passed all 12 budget bills.

The Republican Congress of the 90s managed to pass a balanced budget, and they had a smaller majority than they do now!

Senate 60-vote rule is an abuse of democracy. ... Since the Senate operates under a self-imposed filibuster rule requiring 60 votes to act, senators representing 11 percent of the national population can veto laws supported by senators representing 89 percent of the population.

Senate 60-vote rule is an abuse of democracy

So much for your majority argument --- you REALLY don't know what is going on, do you?

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!

As usual the commiecrats are putting foreigners over Americans.

The Republicans have run out of other people's money and want to borrow more money from our enemies so they can spend that, too.

And they are willing to stop paying our troops to do it.

No one hates America more than the Republicans.

Guess that ol' Shumer shutdown didn't work too well, huh? I guess killing kids and not paying soldiers isn't a winning combo, huh?

But here's the thing.

No more excuses.
Faulty logic --------

The reason the 1997 balanced budget passed was because SOME - not many - Democrats voted with Republicans.

Can you say the same this year?

Sounds to me like the Republicans have been consistent, and Democrats were the problem.

(Think it a coincidence that since 1997, Republicans have proposed a Balanced Budget amendment 14 times, Democrats have done that 0? Think it's a coincidence that all 14 times the Republicans have proposed a Balanced Budget amendment, not a single - not one -- Democrat has voted in favor of it?) So, tell me - where do you THINK the fault lies?

Trump doesn't give a shit about debt. He signs whatever is put in front of him, and then takes credit for it. In fact, he demanded more spending and borrowing!

The pseudocons sure as shit don't care about debt. Their absolute, across the board silence on the GOP and Trump's spending have finally given them away.

Bright boy, who does give a damn about the debt, you?

I'm sure you are all for "free college" and such.
See?

The tards are SO predictable. :lol:

Read the OP, moron. No one has suggested solutions to our debt problem since I've come to this form more than I have. You are looking like an idiot doing exactly what I predicted you would.

I only see someone who is a partisan hack trying to score points. I acknowledge the role both parties have played equally in the destruction of fiscal policy. Even the Dms refused to pass a budget, but you are only interested in baiting conservatives/Republicans. Fine, enjoy yourself.
Wrong.

I've been providing the solution for our debt since I came to this forum.

If I am baiting pseudocons, it's because they have been pretending to give a flying fuck about the debt, and now that hoax is exposed. I am simply trying to wake up the rubes.

Wakey wakey!
Actually, what you have done is provide untenable solutions for our debt - "solutions" that you know won't work, won't be politically acceptable, and fail to pass the logic test. You have built your high ground on lies, misinformation, and intentional deflections.

Your proposals are, simply, bullshit.

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!

I'm curious ---- what's a smaller majority than 51-49??? Got some new math goin' on?

I want to see the GOP use the nuclear option with only a 50.00000000000000000000001% majority.

That would be sweet.

The Republicans have controlled our nation's purse strings for three years. In all that time, they have not managed to write a budget.

When they sign yet another CR this week, it will be the FOURTH since the beginning of the fiscal year three and a half months ago.

Since taking control of the purse strings, the Republican Congress has been increasing our nation's debt, sending it skyrocketing past $20 trillion on Trump's watch.

It is now rapidly approaching $21 trillion.

Incredibly, the pseudocons have been demonstrating for the past week that they have been completely oblivious to this fact!

Trump's deficit for last year is $666 billion, and he wanted MORE, but Congress denied him.

I guess we should not be surprised the GOP can't figure out how to write a budget in three years. After all, they haven't come up with an ObamaCare replacement in EIGHT years.

I will now stand by as the tards arrive with their usual red herrings and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" retorts.

Ever since I have arrived on this forum, I have been addressing the debt and how to pay it off and lower tax rates for everyone. I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined.

But that wont' stop the tards from accusing me of not caring when Obama was running up the debt. Just watch.

The red herrings are just a vain attempt to avoid facing the fact they have been massively hoaxed by the big spending Trump and the GOP.

Why you would expect dems or repubs to do anything constructive or beneficial for the populace is bizarre.

Forum List

Back