Three Years

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!

Sitting in the dysfunctional senate. The house did their job and passed all 12 budget bills.

Dysfunctional because of the 60 vote requirement.

As usual the commiecrats are putting foreigners over Americans.

The Republicans have controlled our nation's purse strings for three years. In all that time, they have not managed to write a budget.

When they sign yet another CR this week, it will be the FOURTH since the beginning of the fiscal year three and a half months ago.

Since taking control of the purse strings, the Republican Congress has been increasing our nation's debt, sending it skyrocketing past $20 trillion on Trump's watch.

It is now rapidly approaching $21 trillion.

Incredibly, the pseudocons have been demonstrating for the past week that they have been completely oblivious to this fact!

Trump's deficit for last year is $666 billion, and he wanted MORE, but Congress denied him.

I guess we should not be surprised the GOP can't figure out how to write a budget in three years. After all, they haven't come up with an ObamaCare replacement in EIGHT years.

I will now stand by as the tards arrive with their usual red herrings and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" retorts.

Ever since I have arrived on this forum, I have been addressing the debt and how to pay it off and lower tax rates for everyone. I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined.

But that wont' stop the tards from accusing me of not caring when Obama was running up the debt. Just watch.

The red herrings are just a vain attempt to avoid facing the fact they have been massively hoaxed by the big spending Trump and the GOP.

I would like congress to pass a bill that freezes/docks Senate and Congressional salaries (and that of top tier support staff) during any government shutdown.

Also, anytime they spend more then they take in, there should be consequences--docking or freezing of pay until such a time as solutions agreed upon and enacted.

I wouldn't penalized lower level support staff, secretaries and junior aides for the ineptitude and selfishness of their bosses.

Trump doesn't give a shit about debt. He signs whatever is put in front of him, and then takes credit for it. In fact, he demanded more spending and borrowing!

The pseudocons sure as shit don't care about debt. Their absolute, across the board silence on the GOP and Trump's spending have finally given them away.

Bright boy, who does give a damn about the debt, you?

I'm sure you are all for "free college" and such.

Trump doesn't give a shit about debt. He signs whatever is put in front of him, and then takes credit for it. In fact, he demanded more spending and borrowing!

The pseudocons sure as shit don't care about debt. Their absolute, across the board silence on the GOP and Trump's spending have finally given them away.

See?

The tards are SO predictable. :lol:

Read the OP, moron. No one has suggested solutions to our debt problem since I've come to this form more than I have. You are looking like an idiot doing exactly what I predicted you would.

The Republicans have controlled our nation's purse strings for three years. In all that time, they have not managed to write a budget.

When they sign yet another CR this week, it will be the FOURTH since the beginning of the fiscal year three and a half months ago.

Since taking control of the purse strings, the Republican Congress has been increasing our nation's debt, sending it skyrocketing past $20 trillion on Trump's watch.

Incredibly, the pseudocons have been demonstrating for the past week that they have been completely oblivious to this fact!

Trump's deficit for last year is $666 billion, and he wanted MORE, but Congress denied him.

I guess we should not be surprised the GOP can't figure out how to write a budget in three years. After all, they haven't come up with an ObamaCare replacement in EIGHT years.

I will now stand by as the tards arrive with their usual red herrings and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" retorts.

Ever since I have arrived on this forum, I have been addressing the debt and how to pay it off and lower tax rates for everyone. I have probably proposed solutions more than everyone else on this forum combined.

But that wont' stop the tards from accusing me of not caring when Obama was running up the debt. Just watch.

The red herrings are just a vain attempt to avoid facing the fact they have been massively hoaxed by the big spending Trump and the GOP.

I would like congress to pass a bill that freezes/docks Senate and Congressional salaries (and that of top tier support staff) during any government shutdown.

Also, anytime they spend more then they take in, there should be consequences--docking or freezing of pay until such a time as solutions agreed upon and enacted.

I wouldn't penalized lower level support staff, secretaries and junior aides for the ineptitude and selfishness of their bosses.
The Senators who control the levers of power are millionaires. Docking their Senate pay wouldn't matter to them. As long as their donors keep pouring cash into their coffers in exchange for spending other people's money on them, nothing will stop this train.

The Republicans like spending other people's money as much as the Democrats do. It's time for the rubes to wake up to that fact and realize they have been hoaxed once again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a hundred times, I'm a fucking retarded idiot of epic proportions.

It seems the tards enjoy being hoaxed.

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!

Sitting in the dysfunctional senate. The house did their job and passed all 12 budget bills.

As usual the commiecrats are putting foreigners over Americans.

The Republicans have run out of other people's money and want to borrow more money from our enemies so they can spend that, too.

And they are willing to stop paying our troops to do it.

No one hates America more than the Republicans.

wheres_the_budget.jpg

WHERE'S THE BUDGET!?!

What a lame excuse. Total bullshit.

The Republican Congress of the 90s managed to pass a balanced budget, and they had a smaller majority than they do now!

AND A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT!

Stop making excuses for the people who hoaxed you, cucks!

Trump's deficit for last year was massive. And he asked to borrow and spend even more, but Congress turned him down.

See, the problem isn't in the Senate.

In the 90s, we had a Democratic President who wanted a balanced budget, and so even though the Republicans had a smaller majority than they do now, it was done.

Today, we have a Democratic President who wants to borrow and spend who is pretending to be a Republican.

That's the difference.

No link?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?
deficits.jpg

Which President Rang Up the Highest Deficit?
2017_deficit.jpg

As you can see in my last post, the big spenders Trump and the GOP Congress have INCREASED the deficit since getting control of the purse strings.

And Trump wanted to borrow MORE from our enemies.

Wake up, rubes. You've been had.

"GOP leaders scrambled in recent days to overcame opposition from House conservatives unhappy about deficits and debt".

You've been hoaxed.

Instead of cutting tax expenditures which cause tax rates to increase, the GOP cut tax rates WITHOUT eliminating tax expenditures. So now our unborn descendants have had $1.5 trillion of debt added to their inheritance.

Nice!

Sorry, did you miss the elimination of state and local tax deductions and cap on property tax deduction?

The current excuse for the Republican Party running out of other people's money and borrowing from our enemies is that it is somehow the Democrats' fault.

Since gaining control of the purse strings, the GOP has been increasing our deficits, rocketing past $20 trillion of debt.

Last year, Trump ran up a massive deficit of $666 billion and asked to borrow MORE money from our enemies.

Somehow this is the Democrats' fault. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The Democrats brainwashed the Naked Emperor into submitting a massive debt busting budget. Yeah!

But here's the thing.

In 1997, the Republican Congress passed a balanced budget. We subsequently had four balanced budgets in a row.

We did not have 60 votes in the Senate. So much for that excuse.

Hell, we had a smaller majority in the House than we do now! So much for that excuse.

And we had a DEMOCRATIC President. So much for that excuse.

Actually, we have a Democratic President now, but the rubes don't know it.

Git 'er done, Trump. Git 'er done.

No more excuses.

See?

Read the OP, moron. No one has suggested solutions to our debt problem since I've come to this form more than I have. You are looking like an idiot doing exactly what I predicted you would.

I only see someone who is a partisan hack trying to score points. I acknowledge the role both parties have played equally in the destruction of fiscal policy. Even the Dms refused to pass a budget, but you are only interested in baiting conservatives/Republicans. Fine, enjoy yourself.

See?

I only see someone who is a partisan hack trying to score points. I acknowledge the role both parties have played equally in the destruction of fiscal policy. Even the Dms refused to pass a budget, but you are only interested in baiting conservatives/Republicans. Fine, enjoy yourself.
Wrong.

I've been providing the solution for our debt since I came to this forum.

If I am baiting pseudocons, it's because they have been pretending to give a flying fuck about the debt, and now that hoax is exposed. I am simply trying to wake up the rubes.

Wakey wakey!

Instead of cutting tax expenditures which cause tax rates to increase, the GOP cut tax rates WITHOUT eliminating tax expenditures. So now our unborn descendants have had $1.5 trillion of debt added to their inheritance.

Nice!

Sorry, did you miss the elimination of state and local tax deductions and cap on property tax deduction?
The reason we have another $1.5 trillion of debt coming down the pike is because of corporate tax expenditures which were left in place.

The GOP has no problem hosing over the middle class. It's their rich corporate donors they don't dare take the punch bowl away from.

See?

Wrong.

I've been providing the solution for our debt since I came to this forum.

If I am baiting pseudocons, it's because they have been pretending to give a flying fuck about the debt, and now that hoax is exposed. I am simply trying to wake up the rubes.

Wakey wakey!

I have as well, support your article V movement to amend the Constitution to pass some sort of balanced budget amendment.

What they need is an outside intervention, just like a junkie needs. No more tax cuts, no more stimulus packages, no more, no more! Time to let the effects of the drugs take hold and overcome the DT's by going cold turkey

Only forcing them will accomplish this task because any cuts will be viewed as draconian and letting people die in the streets.

The only thing Americans like about the two party system is the two party ideology. The dims give us free stuff and the GOP make sure we never pay for it.

The 105th Congress had 55 GOP Senators and 45 Democrats in the Senate, and 227 Republicans and 207 Democrats in the House.

Today's 115th Congress has 51 GOP Senators and 47 Democrats (with 2 Independents who usually vote Democratic), and 238 Republicans and 193 Democrats in the House.

The 105th Congress had a Democratic President.

The 115th Congress has a Republican (In Name Only) President.

It seems to me the key difference between the late 90s GOP Congress and the current day GOP Congress is that we had a President back then who wanted a balanced budget while today we have a President who is keen to borrow as many trillions from China as he can get away with.

Forum List

Back